Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:42 am
User Image

Meet Lemminkäinen...

Short and to the point: He is chaotic, selfish, stubborn, and persistent. More pesky and annoying then dangerous and deadly; although he has the capacity for the latter. He aspires to Reaver status, and will do just about anything to obtain the title. He's extremely rough around the edges.

Looking for: Anything and everything. He'd gladly take on a wife, but would be a terrible husband. I'd absolutely consider death for him, but ideally it would come later on after some development has occurred. (Unless the plot is like... too good to pass up.) If he never procreates that would be A-OKAY with me, I just don't want him to be tossed from a cliff before he's had a chance to EXPERIENCE LIFE. Companionship's are unlikely as he doesn't make friends well, but if you're character wants to try their hand at it that's fine by me! Rivalries/enemies are always welcomed. Feel free to throw ideas my way! We can discuss all the things!

Planned Plots: He will be going on a SRP viking with a small group of NPC's sometime soon. Their (NPC's) goal is to suffer his company until he dies on his own accord. They're certain he's far too stubborn to avoid danger when faced with it. In fact, they're counting on it. Fortunately for Lem's he'll not only survive the viking, but also bring home a Thrall. If you have a captain/band that's interested in taking on this plot, let me know! Read on to learn a bit about what I have planned.

- The RP will take place near the end of the raid, only suggesting to the carnage that preceded it.
- It will be a week long journey.
- The leopardess in question is Ambri. A bit about her: Ambri's temporary residence is within a graveyard she and Ira (another leopardess I have yet to custom, but who will be her supposed 'sister') have set up. The graves are for the most part unmarked, aside from the mounds of dirt layered atop of them. She is an openly superstitious individual who claims to have a sister with otherworldly powers. She's persuasive, passionate, and wears her emotions on her sleeves.
- The band will come across her seated before several empty graves. After some back and forth, she'll threaten her kidnappers with her sister's wrath. She'll suggest that the charge she's been given to stay put comes from a higher being through her sibling, a deity that the leopards alone have communication with (which would likely instill doubt in the Reavers), and should not be ignored. She may or may not choose to leave without a fight.
- Those of the raid will not be particularly religious, but will force Lem’s hand with a 'better to be safe, than sorry' mentality. Lem will likely wound her whether she agrees to go or chooses to stand her ground.

At which point the RP will end after conversation is exchanged, blahblahblah, and they return home. Ambri and Lem's plot will meet with Ira's whenever she becomes an actual SoA. Unless he should die before that moment, it is to be expected that those involved in the Plot remain weary of Ambri throughout her stay with the SB.

Things to make note of:

- I tend to be a slow RPer.
- I'm not a fan of fling's unless it IC makes sense. I like the idea of no-cub bearing flings over the sort we have to throw into breedings. Just saying.
- This won't be open forever. I'll most likely take a few plots that I like and then shut'er down for a bit.
- Other things blah blah if I remember something else I'll add it here.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:44 am
The List:

- SRP Viking

Shia bean

Prophet

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:45 am
Opan -flees for a possible nap/food-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:47 am
heart  

Shia bean