Reply The Pro Wrestling Guild
Wrestlamania 30 and the network. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curtis25

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:48 pm
I'm watching the HoF ceremony on my PS3 and its horrible. keeps skipping and replaying a few seconds of what I've already seen.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:15 am
Smarky Mark
troll toll
I'm going to be signing up for the network to watch it. Really hope the network holds up to the stress haha. Usually we go to BWW to watch Mania (except for when it was hosted here a couple of years ago so we went to see it live).

I'm too nervous to go to BWW for Mania. Whenever I go there I leave with a $100 tab. Can't imagine what my check will look like after four hours.

BWW is a blast though, there's always a huuuge crowd for Mania when I go. We just wind up drinking lots and lots of iced tea and slowly picking our way through wings.  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

H2DK
Captain

Unbeatable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:40 am
Curtis25
I'm watching the HoF ceremony on my PS3 and its horrible. keeps skipping and replaying a few seconds of what I've already seen.

I watched the HOF on my PS3 as well. Worked flawlessly.

The only problem I had during Mania was the same problem everyone had. Audio distortion at the beginning of pre show hour two which was fixed before the tag match.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:35 pm
Smarky Mark
Curtis25

I watched the HOF on my PS3 as well. Worked flawlessly.

The only problem I had during Mania was the same problem everyone had. Audio distortion at the beginning of pre show hour two which was fixed before the tag match.

maybe the internet connection isn't strong enough.  

Curtis25

The Pro Wrestling Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces