Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:15 pm
User Image

Riikano found himself pondering stuff he never thought would ever cross his mind. He was thinking more about Miri than he had liked to. They had become sort of close friends, or at least he'd like to think that. Spending time here and there together and getting to know each other, apart from their pasts. That was still a very touchy subject to her, and he didn't want to upset her, though he did want to try to make it better. He sighed in thinking about it. What was wrong with him? Why did he even care?

He had spent less time with Lisimba than he normally would have, but she didn't seem to mind too much. He always was away when she was sleeping, and she would call him when she woke. She was quite use to him not being around while she took her daily nap. He still missed being around the goofy lioness, but somethings had to be done. He had to spend time with Miri too. Odd, though, he'd never thought he'd need to ever have to do that.

Today was that time of day again, time for his daily meeting with his friend. Hearing gossip that wasn't too secretive for any commoner's ears. He waited for her at the usual spot, cleaning his ears, face and feet. He had to make sure he looked his best, after all.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:24 pm
Miri had hurried to meet Riikano, someone other than Queen Natintrapa she could get along with. It was strange really, she always thought she'd never meet someone who understood her, but he seemed to at least try to give it a shot. It was a nice feeling, having someone there to talk to when she needed it. She didn't always want to tell Natintrapa everything, she was afraid of what the Queen might think of her after time and time again of saying things. Riikano didn't judge her, at least. She knew she could trust him with anything.

It was amazing that he even hardly told anything to Lisimba. Strange, again. Miri had figured the two shared everything. Though, she supposed things changed, especially when you become close to someone who you never thought you would. A grin crossed her face when she saw his friendly face as she neared their spot. "Good afternoon, Riikano." She said politely like normal. Even though they were friends, she always kept greetings very formal. It was what she needed to do being the companion of such high status.

"How are you today?" She asked him. Even though she knew he was fantastic, it was still something she asked. She wanted to hear it from him more than anything. Who knows, maybe something was different, even if she hoped it wasn't. She was beginning to care for him more than she realized.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:30 pm
Riikano jumped a little, as he hadn't fully expected her to be there so fast. Perhaps she got done with things sooner than expect, or maybe he was the late one. His hair was a mess, but he didn't bother trying to straighten it out. She had seen it, and what was done was done. He grinned a silly grin, something he didn't do often, but around her it was something he couldn't help. His purple eyes met her pale blue ones and he looked away, perhaps faster than he really intended to do.

"Oh, I'm doing quite splendid." Now that she was there, anyways. Apart from his hair being a mess, and her seeing it. It was slightly embarrassing... but why? He never cared before.. His heart pounded lightly in his chest, he could hear it and was become more aware of it by the second. That was strange too... He tried to ignore it. "Nothing but of the normal." he continued.

He bowed a little, "And yourself, Dear Miri." he said as he raised from his bow and smiled at her more. He couldn't possibly not smile around her, she brightened any day. The snow had slowly stopped snowing, and had been a day or two since it had snowed last. A few more days, and a celebration would happen for the end of winter... A sad celebration, but one none the less.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:35 pm
She thought about it for a second and decided to spare him the boring details of living with the queen and king. Nothing too spectacular, and nothing he didn't already know. She shook her head for a moment. "Nothing new here either, and I'm doing quite fantastically." She said giggling as he bowed to her. She never knew why he did it, but couldn't deny the fact that she enjoyed it. Not everyone bowed to her, they only bowed to Natintrapa. It was nice being the center of attention sometimes.

Even though, she wasn't much one for attention. When it came to him, however... "So, shall we play in the snow, or do something else?" She had adjusted a bit to his way of fun as well as him adjusting to her's. They had taken turns on what they'd do each time, and this time it was snow play. She wasn't good at it, but she was getting better. She never was much one for playing except when it came to scamming others... but that was the past, now here, here was different. Old ways were dying, and new things were coming.

"We could do a snow ball fight," she started. She hadn't done one of those before, and it seemed fun. She had seen cubs and adults alike play in the snow like that. Perhaps they'd have some fun too.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:40 pm
He was happy to hear that she was doing well, and was glad she didn't go into too much detail. Though he would have listened to anything she had to say, even if he wasn't interested in it at all. It was what he did, and that was what he enjoyed. As long as she was happy, that was what mattered. He gave her a nod and was back to thinking about what they were to do today. Her idea was quite fun, even hadn't done it in a while.

He was excited that she was eager to go straight into playing a game. She had changed slowly in that aspect. She almost refused to do things before, but now she was bringing in her own suggestions. His grin went super wide in that. He was happy that she was trying to put an effort into their friendship as he was too. He wiggled with excitement and laughed. "That sounds great." He said with a nod.

His tail bobbed back and forth as he looked at her. "Do you know the rules?" he asked her carefully. There weren't many rules to it, really. But there were some, and rules were rules... Though he liked to think they were meant to be broken. However, he didn't want her to get hurt. He never did anything that would cause her harm. He didn't want it to come back to haunt him in anyway. "There's 3 simple rules." He added.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:44 pm
She didn't know the rules, she had only assumed that the rule was to throw them at each other. Her ears perked forward as she looked at him carefully. "What are the rules?" She asked him carefully. She needed to know, and wouldn't break a single one. Unlike her friend here, she didn't think they were meant to be broken. Since she had been here, anyways. She had changed herself completely.

"Once you tell me, we can get started and I shall beat you." In truth, she never beat him at any games. Though, they never really took score, but she knew he would beat her at any game, unless she really wanted to win. He had let her win a few races before, even if he swore he didn't. She knew.. She smiled at that thought without realizing it.

"And no going easing on me." She added.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:49 pm
Excellent, she was all ears. He leaned forward as if he was going to whisper it to her. "Well, the rules are simple." he started with a smirk upon his face. He wanted so bad to just hit her with a snow ball now, but since this was her first time, it wouldn't be very fair of him to do. He resisted the urge, no matter how great it was.

"First, no hitting in the face." he said straightening back up and nodding. Holding a paw up with a finger extended to show that it was the first rule. "Second, if you call time-out, you can't throw snow ball until someone calls time-in." He continued. They were pretty obvious, really. "Last, but not least... Rule three. Have fun." Simple... Just like he said.

"Now, I'll show you how to make them." he leaned down in front of himself and started to bring some snow together with his paws. Patting it in a neat ball. "This is how you do....." He was smacked in the side with a snow ball when he wasn't looking. That sneaky little...!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:55 pm
While he was busy building a ball to show as an example, she already knew how to make one and made one before he did. Tossing it at him with glee. Of course, it wasn't really fair that she did it while he was showing her how to make one, but it was fun at least. She giggled and stuck her tongue out at him with another giggle and started to hop away a little bit.

She wiggled her tail back and forth as she stopped to look towards him. "Was I not suppose to do that? " she said innocently. She hadn't hit him in the face, and she was having fun, and no one said time-out. Everything was going how it was suppose to. She giggled again and made another snow ball as quick as she could, she had to be ready for anything, right?

She waited for his move.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:59 pm
Riikano shook his head and chuckled. He hadn't expected that at all, but it wasn't a bad unexpectiveness. Maybe because she wasn't always playful, he enjoyed that she was trying. "Oh, I'll get you for that" he said with a smirk. It was a playful threat, if even a threat. He wasn't really good with that type of thing.

He finished making his snow ball and moved towards her throwing it at her. He wasn't really aiming for her, he just kinda tossed it in her direction. He was a good shot, but didn't want to appear that way. He wanted it to be fun for the both of them, after all.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:03 pm
She laughed as the ball flew past her head. "Oh sure, I'll pay for that." she said in a playful sarcastic voice. He wasn't very good at aiming, she noted. Though she was right to assume that perhaps he wasn't trying. She had seen him play with Lisimba, though she didn't mind that he wasn't trying. It gave her a chance to adjust to this sort of thing.

She tossed the ball she had made ready towards him, not really aiming at him. It was just fun to throw them really. As soon as the ball left her hand, she quickly made another one. Having ammunition was what would win you any game of snow ball. Of course, she had to take her eyes away from Riikano to make a ball correctly.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:07 pm
Miri's snow ball came close to him, but not close enough. He had realized why he was acting funny, though he suppose he knew it all along. He liked her. He liked her more then friends, but he wasn't sure really how to go about it. He wasn't sure what to do. He didn't want to make things awkward, though something told him that perhaps maybe she liked him too?

He moved, and saw his chance to tackle her. He took it. He moved towards her fast and pounced at her. He wasn't sure why he did it, just it seemed like fun. He went with whatever was fun. He was laughing as he fell towards her, perhaps she'd see it coming, though her attention was mostly on the ground. It was why he took the chance. This was the chance that he would maybe know if she liked him too.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:13 pm
Miri squeaked as he had landed on her. They rolled together and she wrapped her arms around him and tucked her head into his chest. She hadn't been expecting that he'd do that, but it seemed fun after a moment of fear passed her. She started laughing as the finally stopped, though she hadn't let go of him.

Well, not until she noticed she was clinging to him. She let go of him and stood up, straightening herself out and coughing, then looking at him and laughing again. She didn't think that she could have anymore fun. She looked to her feet than back to him. "Thank you." She said to him and she leaned over and licked his cheek.

She wasn't sure why she did that, and ended up blushing lightly. "umm... I should go." She said as she moved off fast back towards where Natintrapa may be.. What had she done? She didn't know.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:19 pm
Shocked, Riikano just sat there rubbing his cheek where she had licked him. That wasn't exactly what he thought would happen, but it was a step closer. He smiled rather like an idiot as he watched her go, he didn't try to stop her. She always seemed to storm off when awkward situations happened. Which they happened more often than he could possibly list.

He didn't know what to do than just stand there and look in the direction she had left in. "What... just happened?" He asked himself in what seemed like a dazed expression. What happened was more than he could possibly have hoped for.

Finished.  
[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff