Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Have a Stormborn that needs a thrall? I GOTZ EM. (Open)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:01 pm
User Image

I've been contemplating on who to send to the Stormborn for a while now, and as to what rank they should take. Ultimately, the vast majority of my lions that are going ended up fitting thrall in my mind because of one reason; Xandeleigh is a b***h.

Xandeleigh stayed with her brother and his brood for a while in the rogue lands, just long enough to raise her own cubs. At first she had every intention of deceiving his family into becoming her minions so that she could start a pride of her own, but unlike her brother, she lacked the physical prowess to make it happen. However, with her quick wits she devised a plan; find a pride that would safely protect her from her psychotic, cannibalistic mother and allow her to keep a close watch on what members of her family she managed to sneak off with.

Thus she and her son, Telemachus, found the Stormborn. It was he that warned of bringing in ones own kin in as lesser ranks, lest they be looked down upon. So, that's where your character(s) come in!

I'm looking for lions on their Viking or Reavers in general to take in the remaining members of Xandeleigh's band as thrall. She and her son, mean while, will join as Freeborn. Should your lion keep a thrall as part of their family (around for personal enjoyment) is up to you. If not, all thrall will go back to Telemachus and Xandeleigh.

ALSO if any of this seems absolutely absurd/doesn't fit into the pride whatsoever, help me out by telling me! Like I said, I don't have much knowledge on it, but I'm trying to pick up as much as I can.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:16 pm
User Image

Xandeleigh
A cunning claw for hire in her youth, she has tempered more into a back seat position now that she is in her prime. She realizes more so now than ever that a lone female cannot match a males strength, but ultimately she finds males too stupid to bother trying. So long as she has a home where she can see her son bring her family name up with him, she is as pleased as if she had done the work herself.

Blood and kinship mean everything to her so long as she has not been scorned. The three males up for Thrallship each burned her in the past, and she's all too eager to give them their just rewards.

Wanted
Someone to give her the initial idea of the pride/intel, possibly a mate once she's there - will be picky. She's important to me plot wise, and even though I'm totally cool with her being a saltwife, it would have to be for the right male. Xandeleigh isn't in it for the love and cubs - it's all about status, so no Freeborn/Thrall mate offers, please!

User Image

Telemachus
While not nearly as on the ball as his mother, Telemachus is a quick whit in his own right. Most of his thinking comes together in a fight, though, since that's the only area of his life that his mother hasn't butted her way into. Her overbearing attitude chafs him a lot. It's like she doesn't view him as full grown!

He's an overall not pleasant male to be around. He's snappy, rude, and just plain bratty when he isn't pounding your face into the dirt. Stereotypical bully this one. The only thing he's got going for him is a penchant to keep his mouth shut (75% of the time), and a good work ethic.

Wanted
JRP once/if the time comes (still need to apply for him...all of them, actually), rivals, EVERYTHING. Secretly, I think it would be GREAT if he was captured as a Thrall as well. Oh, mommy would be SO THRILLED with that one, lol.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:38 pm
User Image

Roho'mkali
Roho hasn't a good go at life so far. He was an unwanted pregnancy between a young Guard and an older cannibalistic psychopath. Although he was raised by his father, with a loving, supportive family Roho still felt alone. So, he poured himself into his work, fighting anxiety and loneliness with smiles and jokes until the day his pride disbanded.

At a lose, he traveled on his own for a while before finding his dear half-sister, Xandeleigh. Happily ever after right? Not so much. She treated him as a second class citizen from the moment she met him, but he went along with it, unwilling to let himself be alone for another moment.

75% of the time he's chipper, Knightly, and strong, both physically and mentally. He'll put his life on the line to save a stranger in distress. The type to stay loyal to his Master/Mistress.

25% of the time the other Roho comes out. It's rare, but since he was a small cub he's always had a duality to his personality. This other side is harsher, even down right aggressive and has been known to kill. When Roho "frees" himself of these times he's unaware of the lapse ever happening and is often confused when he's punished. (( He killed a spy of Xandeleigh's, a wild dog, and told her to shove the dog where the sun didn't shine when she tried to get him to fess up to it. Now he's horrified, but that doesn't seem to matter to her. ))

Wanted
Capturing yo homes! JRP eventually, and some type of plots. Would like to see him fall for some other guys gal, only to have him beat down for even so much as looking at her.

User Image

Amenophis
Hailing from the Dawnwalkers, Amenophis is confused and a little aggravated to have himself in this situation. He told some lioness she was an old, fat hag and now suddenly he's her slave? His life should have been in the warm sands, not on some cold, wet shore. Ultimately threatening to kill him if he didn't come, Amenophis went with Xandeleigh, cursing fate the whole way. Had she been on her own he would have bailed, but that son of hers was a problem...

Since he's more of a scholar than a fighter he's found himself in quite the predicament. He's able to learn a lot of gossip this way and feed his mind, but there's little room for improvement in his current state of life, which isn't cool.

Amenophis is judgmental, blunt, and thirsty for knowledge. He would much rather pour his mind out in philosophical or political debates, but he knows when to bow his mane and work.

Wanted
Someone to take in him that won't be too hard on him (he would try to run and end up six feet under). Cubs to meet (since he was going to be a Nanny before the dawn walkers dispersed). He's pretty lazy most days, so a little kicking around wouldn't be so bad.

User Image

Xabryel
HE IS HUGE. MASSIVE. GARGANTUAN. Did I mention Xabryel's a brute? Now that I've got that out of the way, he's an absolutely adorable young male whose as eager to please as he is playful. He loves to rough house, meet others, work his paws to the bone and play with cubs (he's helped raise four litters of cousins).

When it boils down to it he can be a contender, but you have to push him to get him angry. And once angry, he's a demon.

As a cub he was hand picked by Xandeleigh to be her successor, but he failed when he wouldn't kill his leopard cousin, since he doesn't share her same views of lion supremacy. (His father is a leopon and he's damn proud of it).

Wanted
I honestly wanted him to go the path of a Reaver, but there would be no way in hell he wouldn't stop talking about his dad or his leopard grandma, so pip, there that goes, lol. SO, someone that wouldn't mind a big ol' boy helping them out. He can take a beating and would be a good punching bag for kids learning to fight.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:41 pm
[color=indigo][b]Hey! Hey! Look here! [/b][/color]
[img]Your lion image here[/img]
[size=11][b]Name[/b]: (Of your lion)
[b]Which of mine?[/b] (Xandeleigh, Roho, etc.)
[b]Plot[/b]:
[/size]
[quote="Painted Moose"][/quote]

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:45 pm
Open!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:36 pm
Hey! Hey! Look here!
User Image
Name: Gabriel
Which of mine? any of the thralls
Plot: flexible, Gabe already has a few hyena thralls (all but one should end up being given to other masters), she's actually not a bad mistress, but she's also not to be triffled with. I don't know if you'd like a kind master for any of your thralls or not, but if so, she'd be up for it, though she has a mate and hopefully will have cubs soon, if that would be a problem.

Painted Moose

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:19 am
Hey! Hey! Look here!
User Image
Name: Sabah
Which of mine? Amenophis(??)
Plot: UMMM. I think Amenophis and Sabah are related! (Brother and sister?) (Vuai x Yara?) She was captured and claimed as a wife by one of my Reavers, so she's a Freeborn and not super psyched about it. Maybe we could come up with some kind of plot for them? If they aren't related, they're still both from the Dawnwalkers, so they could chat about home! smile

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:42 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

Gabriel sounds like a dandy of a mistress! Mate and cubs are no problem to me. c: In all honesty, I think Xabryel might be a good fit for her; he's a big guy, so more added strength to defend the cubs and get work done faster. On the plus side, he's helped raise a bunch of litters (cousins, mostly) so he's fairly experienced.

(Also, weirdly enough, her half-bro through Belial's fling with Tikoto is Xabryel's Great Uncle, since Tikoto is his great-grandmother.)

troll toll

I actually had to do some family backtracking with this. xD (curiosity). Sabah is his Aunt, since his father, Zuberi'Obi, is her brother. c:

I would LOVE to plot with her! Having someone related to him and knowledgeable about home would make Amenophis' day.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:52 pm
Painted Moose
Kathryn Dragonna

Gabriel sounds like a dandy of a mistress! Mate and cubs are no problem to me. c: In all honesty, I think Xabryel might be a good fit for her; he's a big guy, so more added strength to defend the cubs and get work done faster. On the plus side, he's helped raise a bunch of litters (cousins, mostly) so he's fairly experienced.

(Also, weirdly enough, her half-bro through Belial's fling with Tikoto is Xabryel's Great Uncle, since Tikoto is his great-grandmother.)

troll toll

I actually had to do some family backtracking with this. xD (curiosity). Sabah is his Aunt, since his father, Zuberi'Obi, is her brother. c:

I would LOVE to plot with her! Having someone related to him and knowledgeable about home would make Amenophis' day.

I also have her brother in the pride... he's a push over with his thrall...

One thing to note, Gabriel is a Reaver with good reason... she's a hard hitter and beat the bloody tar out of the hyena she took as a thrall because the thing dared to attack her first. Her brother Azrael is more a Reaver cuz his sister is... he doesn't want to disappoint her. While they know of Belial's other cubs, the two of them have only met one very briefly, so they would be oblivious to whom his great-granny is... Gabe is likely going to tell this big lion he's just like her brother and try to get him to be more serious... while trying not to laugh at his antics.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games