Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:24 am
User Image
Anxo wakes up in a moment of brief panic. I'mnotathomewhereamI??? After forcing his eyes open, he waits for his vision to become unblurred by sleep, then looks around. Definitely not his home. And...he wasn't alone...

He looks down at her and can't help but smile, even though it sends his heart into another panic. What happened last night? The last thing he remembered they were at the party. And they'd been getting...amorous. Wait, wait, it's coming back. The bowl with Mnemo's fish had gotten broken, and then they'd had to leave. Quickly. And then...

Anxo bites his bottom lip in a silly grin and lets his head fall back against the spongy pillow again. And then they'd come back here, to what must be Mnemo's home. And they'd had quite a night. It's a little odd, remembering it now, as Anxo remembers everything happening, but it was almost like watching someone else. Not that he regretted it even for a moment.

But what if she did? What if she'd never meant for any of this to happen? Clearly neither of them were in possession of all their mental faculties last night. Something had happened to them at that party. What if she saw this as a huge mistake? This could destroy their friendship!

Frowning deeply, Anxo pulls Mnemo closer to him. If the worst were to happen and this was the last time he'd see her, he at least wanted to make it a good memory to hang onto. He tries not to let worry destroy the lingering fuzzy feelings from their night of bliss.

Antidia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:42 pm
User ImageIt was one of those dreams - the kind she had often - where she was loved, and cared for. The love she felt in those dreams always felt so real, so genuine. It was a feeling she was entirely unaccustomed to, and it was something she wanted most in the world.

Her eyes fluttered open, and the feeling from her dream lingered with her after awaking. She wondered briefly if she was still dreaming, because usually waking up was followed by a small bout of sadness and disappointment. She felt warm and comfortable, and still a little groggy. The goddess of fish was not a morning pae.

A blush spread across her cheeks as details of the night before returned to her. But she assumed it was a dream. She sometimes dreamed of these things, but she'd never let anyone know that. Especially not her best friend, Anxo. She wiggled a little to prepare to get up, but something felt different.

Oh! she was still dreaming!

She snuggled in Anxo, determined to enjoy this dream.

Wait.

Her eyes popped open and she turned to face Anxo. Oh gosh, so handsome this close. Her face darkened as she blushed and felt embarrassed. It wasn't a dream. The terrible party, her poor fish on the brink of death ... and then Anxo. Handsome and desirable. She turned her head to hide the embarrassment. What if regrets all that happened? She couldn't take that rejection. She couldn't handle losing her only friend. Why did this happen?

"Anxo ... I ..." she whispered, her voice a little squeaky. She didn't know what to say. She also dared not move from his embrace, because it was the only comfort she felt in this moment of fear.

Menelie

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:33 pm
Anxo had been content to enjoy the few moments awake and holding Mnemo before he'd felt her shift and begin to wake herself. His stomach ties itself in knots, and it's all he can do not to tremble. What would happen now? But instead of waking right away, she...she cuddled close. Perhaps she wanted this too. Maybe it'd be okay.

She opened her eyes and for a moment Anxo smiles. As he's about to murmur a sweet "good morning," she turns her head away. His heart sinks into his stomach. She's ashamed. He feels his cheeks become hot, colored red with embarrassment.

This was going to be so difficult. She's still so beautiful in his arms, her hair tickling his skin, her skin smooth against him. If things had gone differently, he wouldn't at all mind a repeat performance of last night. And yet, she's so much more to him than this. She's his only real and true friend, besides Dysmas (who seemed to be more interested in the land lately, though Anxo can't imagine why). She's the only one who knew what it felt like to be different. If their one night of passion destroyed the future of their friendship, he'd never forgive himself.

"Y-yes?" he responds to her, his voice shaky. What would happen now?

Antidia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:18 am
Mnemo sat up, and pulled her tail up to tuck on the opposite side of Anxo. She felt a pang of loss as she pulled from his embrace and the warmth vanished. She kept her shoulder towards him, to avoid having to look at his face or in his eyes. That'd break her right now. "... I ... I'm not sure what happened," she started trying to explain. She somehow felt responsible for Anxo being in her little grotto, in her bed. Did she lure him here? Was she a siren like in those stories Lethe told of evil sirens luring unsuspecting land dwellers to their doom.

She twiddled her fingers nervously, waiting for the proclamation that maybe he was going to be upset with her and never want to see her again. She braced herself for the worst words in the world to be said to her with the best voice in the world.

Her mind wandered briefly to the lady that claimed to be her grandmother. The Goddess of Love herself. If she's descended, could she have tricked Anxo without knowing?

And how is she my grandmother if Lethe is my mom? Lethe's never mentioned having a goddess mother. She did mention that she was punished by the gods with a surprise abomination baby and told it was hers. Hmm.. So many questions started swirling in her mind. She put her head down by her knees and cupped the sides of her head. "It's all so confusing," she murmured.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:20 pm
Anxo doesn't dare to move. She hadn't banished him from her bed yet, which was good, he supposes. "I'm not quite sure either," he responds carefully. It's a half-truth. He can't think of how it happened, or what happened before it happened, but he remembers what happened quite well. Delightfully well. Shamefully well. He runs a hand through his hair and scratches the back of his neck. Mnemo seems so withdrawn from him. Did she remember how it happened? Had he tricked her, somehow? She was in a vulnerable moment last night, with the party, and this mysterious "grandmother", and that episode with the fish...had he taken advantage of that vulnerability? He'd never forgive himself if he had...

"Confusing," he agrees with a bit of a nod. "Do...you remember much of what happened last night?" he asks slowly, cautiously. Mnemo had always been skittish like a little fish herself, and the last thing he wants to do is send her darting away from him. Anxo couldn't stand it if she pulled away any further. He simultaneously feels like they've never been closer, and like there's a cavernous depth between them.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:23 am
Mnemo dared peek over her shoulder at Anxo. She felt pangs of guilt, even of shame. Not for what they'd done, quite the contrary, in her heart she'd wanted that. But shame because she feels like she coerced, somehow. That is, if the Goddess lady was really her grandmother. This was something she needed to discuss with her mother.

She cleared her throat a little, squeaking as her nerves showed themselves. "Sort of ... maybe ... yes," she managed to mumble. It wasn't a dream afterall. It dawns on her that he's not mad or upset. He's not chastising her for using her wicked mind control magics (like some other Naiad tends to do from time to time). His tone with asking that question seemed to indicate something, but she's not entirely sure what. She just knows that maybe anger isn't something lurking in this little cave.

She scoots a little to turn and face her friend, mindful of the need to escape at a moment's notice. She would not be able to handle an angry outburst from him. Not now, not ever. Timidly she puts her hands down, exposing her face to expressions that would speak a better truth than any words. She had no idea what to say. I'm sorry I may have used my wicked magic on you? Didn't really feel appropriate.

She rehearsed many alternatives in her mind before deciding to not say anything. Not yet. She gingerly slid her hand from its resting place beside her over to Anxo's, covering his. She really hoped it wasn't her fault. Fault. She hoped it was no one's fault. Fault implied something bad happened. She hoped it was something they'd both wanted. She couldn't remember the train of thought of that lead to her cave. She remembered spotty details of the night before -- was it the night before? -- about her grandmother, the fish, the snakes.... what happened after the snakes? She knew the answer was hiding in there somewhere, in the fog of her memory.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:45 am
Okay, so it looks like she remembers bits and pieces as well. Anxo's about to say something when Mnemo had reached over and taken his hand. His heart leaps into his throat. The little gesture fills him with relief. She wouldn't have done that if she were angry with him, right? Right? He puts his other hand on top of hers and offers a little smile.

"I...I remember some things too," he agrees nervously. Shifting his position from reclining to sitting up, legs crossed, he squeezes her hand a little. "Let's see if we can't remember all of it together." He hopes with all his might she remembered being intimate...he really did not want that to be a surprise.

"We were at the party and..." He trails off for a moment. They'd been awfully...close during the party. Something had changed in them, and it definitely hadn't just been him. He omits that for now. "I remember the dark goddess, and how she knocked over your fishbowl, and then there had been snakes?" He shakes his head. "And then I remember getting the hell out of there. I remember thinking that we belonged back in the water. And it gets a little fuzzy in there," he says, making a face. "I can only remember feelings, an image here and there..." Now that he's talking about it, he remembers wanting her. He can feel the blush, hot and red, climb into his cheeks.

"And then...gods and little fishes, Mnemo, I remember you." Even through the blush and the awkwardness of it all, Anxo can't help a little smile again. Hoping against all hope she would remember and smile too, and not be angry, he continues. "I remember being here with you, and you were so beautiful--you are so beautiful!--and I was so glad we were safe and wet again, and...." He trails off again, searching for a reaction in her face. "Do you...do you remember any of this too?" he asks hopefully. "I honestly don't remember how we ended up like this, a-and I am so, so sorry if I said something, or did anything that made you feel like..like you couldn't say no...please don't be angry with me, Mnemo," The words are tumbling from his mouth now, no longer the careful phrasing from before but just raw emotion filling the space between them. "I couldn't bear it if I lost you over one thing I said or did that I can't even remember. But if I took advantage of you in any way, please, please tell me, and I'll do anything in the world to make it up to you."

At this point Anxo bites his bottom lip, forcing himself to stop talking already and wait for her to say something anything. He watches her anxiously.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:02 am
Mnemo only listened to Anxo's voice. His words soaked into her mind, but the tone of his voice had her mind drifting. So soothing. So reassuring. So ... loving? She wasn't sure on that because she didn't understand what love or affection really felt like. But this was close to how she imagined it.

Her tail fins flicked a little in the water as she scooted to adjust herself a little more comfortably, and closer to Anxo. He wasn't angry. That was more than a relief. It was everything. She takes it to mean that maybe it wasn't her wicked magic. She doesn't want to think she'd do something so cruel to him anyway.

"I remember all of that. I remember being so mad at that dark lady for harming those precious little fish." Her brow furled as she mentioned the fish. How dare that women have such little care for the life of those that can't protect themselves. "The snakes ... we had to get away from them. I remember that. But what I don't understand is ... what happened at the party before that? Was it real? I remember just a sudden switch and suddenly things were different. Not bad different, but ... we ... moved differently." She stumbled on her words, trying to figure out how to properly put voice to her thoughts.

"Anxo, I remember you too." Her face flushed and she lowered her head, feeling shy again. It was so hard to express feelings, especially to Anxo. She always had a fear she'd scare him away if he really knew. She was always afraid he'd be scared off by Lethe too, which is why she'd never introduced them. That and Lethe was likely to forbid her from seeing him anyway.

"Do you regret anything?" It stung a little to ask, and as bad as she'd like to just push that thought aside for some happy time, she needed to know. "Because I don't..." she added in a quiet tone.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:22 am
She'd scooted closer to him, and Anxo had dared to put an arm around her shoulders. He takes care not to squeeze too tightly, because he doesn't want her to think she can't move away again if she wants, but he doesn't want to appear lukewarm in his affections either. It's a balance.

He watches her tail swish in the water as she adjusts herself. So beautiful, so graceful, her tail. He hopes she doesn't mind his ugly, awkward legs. He'd never have a tail, constantly reminding him that he was different, that he didn't belong.

But now's not the time for such thoughts. He banishes them from his mind and instead focuses just on Mnemo. Sweet, shy Mnemo. They'd been like two pearls in an oyster lately. They just fit so well together. A couple of outcasts. She'd been coming out of her shell around him, and it delighted Anxo to know how funny she could be when she forgot to be bashful. He wants to draw that out of her even more, like coaxing a surly hermit crab to move out of its too-small shell and into a more spacious one. He wants her to have room to grow.

His mind is pulled back to the present as he hears her say that she remembered him too, in that meaningful sort of way that said more than it appeared to. Just hearing her say those words makes Anxo want to pull her into his arms and kiss her until the tides stopped changing. But her tone was nervous again, and his heart nearly stops beating. Was this when she'd tell him how he'd made her feel like she couldn't say no? He finds himself holding his breath.

Did he regret anything? Of course he didn't! But did she...? And then, with Mnemo's next words, the breath he'd been holding comes out all at once, in a volley of bubbles, as he begins laughing, the nervous energy converting in joyful giggles.

"Oh Mnemo...I could never regret you. Not even for a minute! Not even for a second!" He turns on his side and tucks a billowy strand of her hair behind her ear-fin. It doesn't keep it out of her face, necessarily, but the gesture is the important part. He wants to touch her all over, but he contents himself with just the small touch. He leans his forehead against hers and smiles softly. He's tempted to kiss her nose, but he's afraid that would be too silly. He's still sort of giggling, though, because he can't stop. He can't believe this is happening to him! To them! This was wonderful!

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:49 pm
It was all instinct. Her actions, her attitude, everything. It wasn't like her, but it felt natural. She'd never really felt charged like this, but it was amazing. The pure joy - and dare she think it - love, she saw in Anxo's eyes, and in his small, tender gestures encouraged these instincts. Feeling heated, and hungry, she put a hand on his shoulder and pulled him towards her. She whispered, "Let's never leave this place," and pressed her lips against his.

It wasn't necessarily the cave she meant.

(( Sorry its short, I don't really want to go into more details. >.>;;;; feel free to time skip or call this RP complete? New one for a season later and tadpoles? Or time skip this one? Whatever you want to do. xd ))  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas