Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] On Wings [Amarus x Sora]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:19 pm
The sound of trilling and wings filled the air. Amarus had started to make an Aviary, nestled near the Ghost dormitory; she had always loved birds, and in her isolation it had seemed obvious she would start an Aviary. Songbird, her Phoenix Hatchling Comet, gripped her fingers with its talons and trilled at her. She tilted her head, and the sound of her bells ringing made Songbird pause briefly.

Now and then, the Aviary had company, or near to it: someone would wander by, usually accidentally. Amarus, on this particular day, opened the door carefully and headed out into the dim light, songbird still on her hand. It was the only of her birds tamed well enough to be let out into open sky without having to be fetched again.

"So, Songbird? What do you think: do we have company?"

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:27 pm
Sora had been walking around looking for something to do between grooming sessions of her pile of Poms. The sound of wings and trilling came to her attention, making her curiosity rise. She took her time as she zeroed in on the area where the noises were coming from, only to see a ghoul standing outside a door. Maybe she could play a trick on the ghoul and her bird with colors or something else.

After a moment she decided not to since it seemed that the bird had noticed her. "Well, that is quite an intelligent bird you have there. Or were you talking to yourself?" She snorted and laughed a little bit before continuing. "Such a nice colour the feathers have."

Face your demons

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:30 am
Amarus smiled at Songbird with more affection than she had openly shown any living thing in her years at Amityville Academy, as far as she could recall. There were other times, but those times were erased from her memory so deeply they would never be recovered.

In contrast, when Amarus smiled at the stranger, it didn't quite reach her eyes, and she tilted her head so that her bells rang as she regarded the ghoul. "If I was talking with myself, it would likely rank amongst the best and most meaningful conversations I will ever have," she replied, slowly and calmly. She warmed a little-- a fraction-- with the complement of Songbird's feathers. At least this they could agree on.

"Songbird is the most colourful, it is true. The others have their own beauty. You should see Dream, or Revelations... though I suppose Revelations is hardly a bird in the strictest sense," she amended, thinking of her Twisted Aegis Levathia. Amarus lay one hand against the door of The Aviary. "Perhaps you would like to see for yourself?"

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:41 pm
Sora mimicked the head tilt, making her pocket chain jingle slightly. "Well that sounds funny when you put it that way." She laughed a little, not really noticing the ghoul's half done smile. "I bet that mean you either talk to yourself very little or the conversations are kinda boring?" She paused for a moment though as the ghoul changed topics.

"Sounds really nice, I would love to see. I love colours and all the patterns and shades they come in. I have quite a pile of rainbow fluff back in my room, it would probably give a headache to someone." She followed behind the girl and waited as her curiosity grew even more.
Face your demons

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:22 am
Amarus shrugged one bare shoulder, as the ghoul assessed her previous statement. It sounded like she'd missed the joke: that Amarus would much rather talk to herself any day, and often did. She preferred her own company to almost anyone else's.

With a twinge, she thought of Enzo and grew sad.

Which only made her expression more unfriendly, as she buried the sadness again. "I cannot say furred creatures are my interest, but perhaps the colours will be pleasing to you regardless," Amarus said, pushing the Aviary door open. She beckoned some of her birds down, stroking their feathers.

This was truly where she was happy.

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces