[PRP] Bro Chat (Brenning, Hansulter & Rolfskir) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:16 pm
User ImageIt was probably irresponsible to go out viking only a few days before his wedding, but Bren wanted to get away and talk with his brothers. Right up until yesterday he had never been more sure of anything in his life, but he'd woken up with all sorts of doubts. What if he was doing the wrong thing? He didn't even know for certain that Lyti liked him. She seemed fond of him, but did she love him?

So, naturally, he asked his brothers to come viking with him. His real brothers. Not those purple thrallborn. It irked him that Hans got along so well with Svartis, and even a little that his betrothed was good friends with Lissa, but at this point he might be the only one of Hinoko's cubs who still cared about that. Still, Bren hadn't invited them. That was his prerogative.

"So, men, what shall we do?" he asked with way too much enthusiasm as they stepped out of the pride's lands.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:31 pm
User ImageLeaving the pride was something of a relief. Okay, it was a huge relief. Ever since he'd found out that Jura had some kind of crush on him (and subsequently realizing that Svartis probably wanted to kill him), everything had felt awkward. He wasn't certain if it was all in his head or if Svartis really did want to kill him, but what Hansulter knew was that the less he saw of both Svartis and Jura, the better.

When Bren asked him to come along on his premarital viking, Hans immediately agreed. Spending time with his blood brothers would relieve some of the tension he felt, and it would all be in good sport, too.

"Your last few unmarried days," Hansulter grinned slyly, "we've got to make sure you enjoy them, of course!"  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:27 pm
User ImageRolfskir was looking forward to getting out and about. For some reason he never got invited to proper vikings, even though he was a muscular and swarthy fellow with a luscious mane and beefy bis, tris, and everything elses.

"Yes, you have to enjoy them," Rolfskir said, nodding to Bren. "I don't know why you're tying yourself down, brother. I don't think I'll take a wife. I've heard that girl-blood sometimes attracts bears."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:35 pm
"I'm pretty sure girl-blood doesn't attract bears," Bren pointed out to Rolf. "But if it does, it'll certainly make the wedding exciting."

Bren looked back and forth between his brothers. Just the three of them out on a viking on a stag party. It was going to be so undeniably great and epic and...secret. Definitely secret.

"By the way, guys, nothing that happens here can get back to Lyti. Ever. Unless it's epic and makes me look heroic. On that topic...Hans, did you bring the mint?"

Bren could've brought it, but he hadn't. So he'd have to hope that Hans did. Or Rolf, but he hadn't mentioned to Rolf that it would be a good thing to have, so he wouldn't expect Rolf to bring it.

pinchmonster
troll toll

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:52 pm
"I'm with Rolf. Women are more trouble than they're worth, I think. Fluff-brained and ... well. Fluff-brained."

His thoughts had immediately returned to Jura and Vibeke, and that caused him to grunt under his breath. Now wasn't the time to think of those two, or the trouble they'd caused between he and his half-brother.

"I won't say a thing to Lyti, and I think it's safe to say Rolf won't either," Hans sent Rolf a good-natured look.

"And of course I brought the mint," he gestured at a small leathered pack he wore around his neck, "and lots of it."

Princess_Feylin
troll toll

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:26 pm
"Nope, won't say a word," Rolf said.

He wasn't sure what it was they weren't going to tell Lyta. Probably they couldn't tell her anything, because she was a female and probably not very smart. Probably. Well, whatever. She was going to be Bren's to deal with.

"Let's have some mint now," Rolf said. "Whatever we do is going to be better with mint. That's what I always say. By the way, what are we going to do?"

He didn't want to get into any glorious battles or anything. That sounded like fun, kind of, but not the kind of fun he wanted to have while hopped up on catmint.

Princess_Feylin
pinchmonster

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:39 pm
"Or Lissa!" Bren added suddenly, remembering that their half-sister was friends with his bride-to-be and might well gossip with her. Like Rolf, he wasn't sure what was going to happen on this outing, but he wanted to be sure that nothing bad or embarrassing got back to Lyti to make her have second thoughts about him. He was the only one allowed to have second thoughts.

"Excellent, Hans. I swear, I don't know how you always get the good stuff. It's always better than anything I can find." Probably because Bren so rarely had mint he didn't know good from bad, or how to get ahold of either, really.

"Well, er. We're going to do manly things. Epic manly things. And stuff." He looked to Hans for support and ideas. Hans was better with women. Lissa had once confided in Bren that her friends considered him the handsome one in the family.

pinchmonster
troll toll

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:45 pm
troll toll
Princess_Feylin

"I have my ways," Hansulter grinned wickedly, loosening the pouch with his teeth before dropping it on the ground. His ways consisted of sweet-talking whatever female he needed to in order to get the good stuff. It was amazing what one could accomplish by using well-placed flattery or smooth words.

"Gods. I don't even want to talk about them," Hans grunted. It was probably pretty obvious who he meant - the half siblings. Gods. Gods.

"I like the sound of manly epic things," Hansulter looked thoughtful. "We should see what sort of trouble we can get into, look for some pretty females to spend some time with. That's first on my list, seeing how you're probably only going to cleave unto that pretty wife-to-be of yours, Bren."  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:02 pm
Rolf didn't want to spend time with women particularly, because they were mean and sometimes bit and also because of the bear thing, which he was pretty convinced was true. He did want to spend time with that mint though. Rolf nabbed a pawful and started chewing happily. It kicked in fast and made him feel a little mellower about this whole finding-girls thing.

"I know where some girls are," Rolf said, which might have been surprising to his brothers considering the fact that Rolf had never had a lady friend. "Yep, lots of girls. Quiet ones too."

Chomp chomp chomp on the mint. Rolf was chewing with his mouth open.

"Follow me." Rolf set off, head held high, weaving only slightly from side to side.

Princess_Feylin
pinchmonster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:27 pm
"Happy not to," Bren agreed with Hans. He didn't like them anyway. He would've liked them less had he known about the love triangle-thing Hans and Svartis were in.

Rather than respond to Hans' remark about cleaving unto people, he followed Rolf's example and scooped up some mint. Unlike Rolf, though, Bren preferred his mint dry and crumbled so it could be inhaled. This mint was not that, so he was forced to chew it. It was pretty damn good that way, too, but he'd have green things in his teeth forever.

"I'm going to marry a quiet girl, Rolf," he protested. "Shouldn't I be getting to know some not-quiet girls?"

The thought made him smile broadly. Yep. Green stuff in his teeth already. Not that he could tell. "Lyti's absolutely beautiful, and tiny, and nice, but I bet she's too polite to be loud ever."

pinchmonster
troll toll

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:36 pm
Princess_Feylin
troll toll

"Quiet girls are boring girls," Hansulter grunted, stuffing a pawful of mint into his mouth. It tingled against his teeth, but turned pleasantly bitter on his tongue. Yeah, that was the good s**t.

"If I ever get married, I don't want to marry a quiet girl. But, I don't know if I want to wed. There's so many fish in the sea after all."

He was pretty smooth with the women, and apparently he was a lot smoother than he realized, considering the fact that there were females in the pride who had a crush on him without him even realizing that they had a crush on ******** seriously complicated s**t.

Hans took off after Rolf, a little wobble in his step as the mint kicked in.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:11 pm
Rolf didn't know why his brothers wanted to meet not-quiet girls. Rolf knew way too many not-quiet girls. They were brash and bossy and loud and mean.

Oh, well. They were nearly there.

"Look there," said Rolf, raising his paw to gesture at the little group of antelopes downwind of the brothers. "Those antelopes are girls, I think. I seen em the other day. At least I think they are."

Rolf raised a paw to scratch at his head. "But you meant lion girls? I don't know any of those."

pinchmonster
Princess_Feylin

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:18 pm
The mint began to kick in and for some reason that made Hans' remark about fish in the sea absolutely hilarious. Or maybe it was the voice he made it in. Either way, Bren was giggling when Rolf pointed out the antelopes, and after that he was helpless on the ground, gasping for air. For a lion as bulky as he was, Bren really was a lightweight.

When he finally got his breath the antelopes were gone and the matter of their gender was rendered moot. He didn't bother trying to stand up again. The grass was pretty comfy, all things considered. Why wasn't there any grass in the stronghold, like, anywhere? It was all toward the base, and you had to walk forever to get to it and that was dumb. Why did they even make their home where there were no plants or animals? Why not move?

Bren had a lot of questions, but one was more important than all the rest: "Guys, no, for serious. Like, I'm getting married. I asked this girl to marry me, and she said she would, but I don't even know if she likes me. Who does that?"

pinchmonster
troll toll

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:34 pm
Princess_Feylin
troll toll

Hans squinted to where Rolf was pointing, but he couldn't make out anything but blobby shapes that might could have been antelope. But then he thought about doing it with antelope, and that was just weird, and then he started giggling like a flower-blooded idiot.

"What would antelope-lions even look like," Hans sounded absolutely dumbfounded, as if he couldn't quite figure out how those particular mechanics would work. It probably didn't make sense to either of his brothers, but it didn't matter because his head was swimming and his face felt really heavy but kind of floaty at the same time.

Resting on the ground next to Bren, Hans let out a little groan.

"Who even cares if she likes you. She's a woman. They all want husbands. Don't matter."  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:18 am
Rolf nodded vigorously as Hans spoke. Nod. Nod. Nod. Nod. Nod. His mane fluffed all around his face. He was starting to feel a bit dizzy from all the catnip and nodding, and everyone else was sitting down, so he flopped down himself.

"Hans is right," Rolf said. "They all want husbands. They don't care who. Sometimes I try to disguise myself as a rock or a tree when I see lionesses coming so they don't chase after me. They're vicious. They'll do anything to get a husband."

Poor Bren had walked into that trap of his own free will. It was terribly sad. Rolf shook his head at all the sadness, which made him even dizzier after the nodding, so he pressed his nose into the dirt for a minute to still his rattled brain. "Now you're going to have to watch out for thrall women. They all want to be saltwives. They're going to be sneaking into your den now. I've seen it happen. Happens all the time. Then your den is going to be full of females, and bears."

pinchmonster
Princess_Feylin

[IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage II [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas