Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP-PLOT] Peeking into the Past. (Mo & Vanya)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:01 pm
User Image

Mo paced in his "office". Since their meeting with the Naiads the day before, he'd been a bit on edge. He'd known that there was a past life for many on the council. It had been mentioned time and time again since the day he was appointed the Advisor to the Chief. However, he'd spent little to no time pondering on his own past until he'd seen the Queen and Captain endure the ritual.

Now his mind reeled and spun. Sleep didn't even visit him that night. He'd thought about making a visit with the Seer earlier, but he assumed she needed her rest. She'd nearly exhausted herself diving into visions with the Queen and the Captain. It was midday now. That was time enough, right?

He'd hoped so. He was compelled - more so by curiosity of what his past self was like - to finally understand more of his role and what he had endured in that other life to be placed in such a revered position. How did his little speech of a rock match the persona of an old Spirit of Laisidhiel's branches?

He tapped his fingertips on the handle of his axe at his waist before he spun on his hooves, leaving the small hovel of a room Laisidhiel had provided him and began marching his way towards Vanya's home. He hoped she was up to the task. Part of him in the awkward mindset that he needed the answers now. Part of him just needed sleep, but he knew that would be hard to come by if he delayed this journey any longer.

He marched with determination, eyes dead-set on the path before him. He gave small subtle nods and offered brief smiles to those he passed in the walkways, but his thoughts distracted him from anything else. If someone made a mention of hello or made any sort of inquiry, he didn't hear it. Lack of sleep had a help in that bit.

He reached Vanya's door and paused, wondering if maybe he'd be too early to visit her right now. However, most of the tree buzzing to life around him quickly rectified that thought and he lifted his hand, wrapping knuckles thrice upon the door frame... and waited...

Teigra
Vanya

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm
User Image

Three soft, but sure knocks on the door caused the sleepy Seer to stir. Despite the late hour of morning being far past her usual waking time, she'd still been resting peacefully. It was warm within the blankets, especially curled up against a certain Tree Shaper...

Unfortunately, the coming of the sun had meant the return of duty as well. It was only an unconscious response as she stirred, rising from the bed with a yawn and crossing to the door still half-asleep. It could be important, after all...she got visitors seeking advice at all hours. It had been nice to have a night off, but business returned eventually.

Of course, being half-asleep had not helped what was already a semi-common problem at times...being blind, she sometimes forgot the disheveled state that most Faun found themselves in at first waking. Sometimes, Takis had to remind her of a missed token from her ceremonial vestments, or of loose braids slipping from place before she left for official business. She well understood the importance of appearance for others...it was just something that remained a personal struggle to maintain the details when she couldn't see them.

A little more than mere details now, the Seer opened the door only a crack, but enough for one to see the loose, tangled blue hair beyond as well as possibly catch a final yawn before she answered quietly, "...yes?" Her seer's vision was apparently also just waking as her brain did, focusing outside the door on the aura there, who it belonged to, what was--

She blinked rapidly, a flush rising to her cheeks as awareness dawned. Oh, by Laisidhiel, the state she must be in...! "Adviser Mo! Erm...would you excuse me a moment, I'llberightback--" her words ran together as she pushed the door shut again, flustered.

Seruta

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:43 pm
Albeit a bit taken aback by the rough appearance of the seer's look, Mo merely smiled and nodded as her figure began to peek through the crack in the door.

His mouth opened and he inhaled deeply, ready to warmly greet Vanya and offer any apologies fir the possibility of interrupting her sleep... but her spastic response and the door shutting back in his face left him stammering over silent syllables. His brow furrowed in slight confusion, but his hooves remained planted firmly where he stood.

"Err... Take your time?" he offered, hoping she wouldn't seem rushed by his mere presence at the door.

Perhaps he did arrive a bit too early for this sort of thing? By the tree, he had hoped not. It was nearly midday now. Unless peeking into the past really took that much out of a Pae... He pondered on this a moment. Perhaps today really wasn't that great of a day to be doing this....

Oh, what was he kidding?! He needed to know. He needed to finally understand everything... Better now than later, right?!

He eyed the door, tilting his head a bit at the commotion within ((as I assume there's bound to be some odd noises in the background - teehee)) before sighing and leaning against the door frame with his shoulder in waiting.

Teigra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:48 pm
Oh goodness, what a state she must be in! Of course, back when she was no one, Vanya probably wouldn't have noticed or cared...but she spent so much time in her formal attire attending to duties these days, it felt awkward for someone other than Takis to see her 'out of uniform' so to speak. After taking a moment at the door to catch her breath, she rushed to at least get a brush through her tangled locks. She knocked her staff over along the way, sending it clattering over the floor with a muttered curse. This was not her morning. Uh...day, at least. Something.

She was doing well in her rush just to get the brush through her long hair, forget the ornate style she was normally seen in while attending duties. She was far too flustered to even attempt it at this point. Vanya pulled the bulk of it back into a high pony tail instead, that still hung nearly to her tail, a few loose strands falling to the side to frame her face. No ornaments and such today; apparently it was 'casual day'. She did wear her pendant, however, and instead reached out, feeling along the wall until she found a simple robe of earthy colors (if she remembered what Takis had told her when he'd given it to her). It was simple, subtle, but comfortable. And thought the weather had warmed, one never knew when a rogue chill might be in the air.

Taking a deep breath and trying to regain some sense of composure, she returned to the door, pausing before opening it and slipping outside, quickly closing it behind her again.

"My apologies, Adviser. Um...would you mind if we went somewhere else today to talk? It's just...my mate is still sleeping..." she trailed off, turning to 'glance' at the door behind her sheepishly, then back to Mo. "Anywhere is fine with me...unless this is about something to be discussed in private?"

Seruta

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:57 am
Mo's calm expression didn't waver when she returned. He knew she had taken up a mate. She was engaged to him, after all. It didn't bother him that Vanya could have possibly been spending the night with him in her quarters. In fact, he silently cheered on the Tree Shaper for such a catch. Regardless, Mo was quite pleased with his own bride to be and thought of nothing further on that particular subject.

He stood and straightened himself with a nod. "No need to apologize, Lady Vanya." he started and turned, offering his arm in hopes he could lead her elsewhere considering the fact that she seemed to have left her staff... er, cane?... meh, staff worked...

"I had actually hoped, if you wouldn't mind..." he trailed a bit and bit his lip, attempting to find the right words. He took a deep breath and let it out heavily. "I hope I'm not being a burden in asking this of you, but after the event of yesterday's meeting with the Naiads... I had hoped you would be able to help me make that vision journey into my own past?" His ears perked, hoping for an almost immediate answer, but his brain jumped ahead and forced further words from his lips.

"I feel as though I had come into the role of Advisor a bit too young to want to see anything before. Yet, I somehow feel that it is necessary if I am to fulfill my duties accurately, especially with the Tree making so many dark whispers of things to come as of late..."

He kept his voice low as he talked, knowing Vanya would be able to hear him, but the chances of others catching his words were slim. He definitely didn't want to stir up any fear or panic to those that lived here peacefully. It was possible that others had heard the whispers, but things were still lively here despite the Tree's hushed warnings.

"I do not wish to overburden you, Lady Vanya. I realize that you had put forth a lot of effort in yesterday's ventures. If today is not the best of days, I will understand."

Teigra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:26 am
Mo's arm brushed against hers and Vanya reached out to take it appreciatively. She felt so scatterbrained at the moment, but she wasn't about to go try and find her staff back in her quarters at this point. For the most part, she could navigate well enough inside Laisidhiel these days...unless someone rearranged their furniture. Her Sight didn't extend to chairs and footstools.

"Thank you," she replied, both for his assistance and understanding, as well as patience in allowing her to make herself somewhat presentable. The pace set was comfortable, allowing them to focus on conversation as they moved. She listened quietly, noting that the Adviser seemed to be keeping his voice low, and upon recognizing the topic, she understood why. The subtly shifting swirls of anxiety in his aura, if that's what it was, made sense as well. This wasn't a topic to be considered lightly, not given what they had seen yesterday.

Only when Mo had finished did Vanya speak up. "Do not worry about me, sir. I am happy to help. However, you are well aware of what you ask, yes? Even after what occurred yesterday?" She frowned, subconsciously stepping nearer to keep her voice down. "If the vision you find of your past is of what happened at the end..." She trailed off, seeming to stare into the distance in thought.

Then, shaking off whatever thought had preoccupied her, she turned back to Mo. "Of course, this is only a chance. There is an entire life to see, not just one moment at the end. With the spirits help, perhaps we can guide away from such things. Yesterday, specific answers were sought...if we can guide what it is the spirits share...yes..." She'd started half-talking to herself at the end, forming an idea. "I am familiar enough with the events leading up to the end of the former Faun Circle," she explained briefly without detail. "If you would like my help in this, then I will be watching as well. If the vision given to you is of that, then I should know, and we can stop before going too far. I mean....I suppose it would work...in theory."

"Of course, that's only by the chance that that's what you see. Much of what I have seen have been visions of events, scenes from the larger picture. I have yet to learn much personally about my former self," she admitted. It bothered her, especially with recent revelations given to her friend and not to herself about her former life. What more should she have known first? "But, I feel that was because that's what I needed to know first, or so the spirits felt. It's up to me to further explore my own past." After a moment, she added with a sad smile, "After all, there is more to the past than just tragedy and violence."

She paused, halting to focus all her attention on Mo. "Knowing all of that, do you still wish to proceed? If so, I will help you. If you have changed your mind, however, I would understand completely."

Seruta

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:58 am
Mo was quiet for a moment as he slowly led them back to his "office". His old quarters. It was much too small for his family now, so he mainly used it only during waking hours so others can find him easily and leave the rest of his family at peace. He mulled over everything in his thoughts. Was he really ready to see his past? Well, the past of his spirit?

It sounded odd to him to think of it that way, but was there a different way to phrase it, he wondered? No. He supposed not. He inhaled deeply and nodded. "I understand the risks of what I might see. What we might see. Though I firmly believe the Spirits will guide us to what has to be seen. There's a reason for every action. A story behind every outcome. If the spirits wish to show me a death, then perhaps its showing holds information to a greater threat beyond what is shown." The idea sounded far more grim than the whispers the tree held, but he continued. He kept his calm tone as he spoke, as if he talked about this sort of thing on a daily basis.

"However, if the Spirits decide to show us an uplifting memory, than so be it. Again there are reasons behind each vision. As I am sure you are well aware of this, Lady Vanya. So I will accept it just as simply."

Everything about his aura shone with concern and uncertainty, yet he spoke the truth. He was willing to make this journey. To see what the Spirits would provide him with. To understand... well.... everything. He pushed open the door to the small hovel as they came up to it and he offered her a seat.

"Will there be a way for us to communicate during this?" he asked, now talking normally since they were in a secluded space. He was unsure if they'd be able to talk at all once under the spell of the vision.

Teigra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:51 pm
Vanya wasn't sure she was comfortable with just...trusting completely in what the spirits would choose to show them on their own. Of course, her training meant that she depended on those spirits to do her work...but she also knew that not ALL spirits were to be so easily trusted. The mischievous or even malicious could easily be mistaken for the benign.

She supposed that's why she was here.

Entering the small alcove, she followed along and took the seat offered to her, noting how quiet and private it seemed here. Maybe she needed a separate 'office space' like this for visitors. Both Rais and Mo had one...as many Faun as she saw, she probably needed one of her own. She'd likely not disturb Takis so often with her work then. And it could help keep their work and private lives a little more separate. Though...this morning's awkwardness still wouldn't have been avoided.

When they were both seated, Vanya reached out to keep contact as she spoke. "Somewhat, yes. I am assuming that you've not done anything like this before?" The hint of a smile indicated that she knew the answer. "It is much like entering a state of deep meditation, or a trance. It is a way that we open ourselves to be more receptive to the messages of the spirits. What you will experience will seem much like a dream. One it begins, any steering that is done will be done by you. I will only be watching, as if from afar, while you will be immersed in the experience. I will serve as something of a bridge," she said reassuringly. "I will watch, and if anything seems amiss, I can speak to you. Remind you of who you are. If needed, take further steps to help you awaken and sever the connection."

Everything would be fine. This would be just fine.

"Whenever you're ready," she continued in a calm, rhythmic voice, the one she used for such purposes. "Simply relax yourself...calm and quiet, focusing inward. Open your mind and allow the spirits to speak to you..."

Seruta

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:42 pm
Mo was silent for another moment before he pulled up a chair beside hers. He took a deep breath and nodded.

"Alright, then..."

On his exhale, he closed his eyes. He forced every muscle of his to relax an began looking inward as she instructed. His mind soon unfolded to the whim of the spirits, listening intently to their heightened whispers.

Soon, he felt himself slip into what seemed like a dream....

There was a fog in the air. The temperature thick, muggy and warm. It was well beyond nightfall and a faun - easily middle-aged despite being thin, lithe and spry - slipped his way this way and that through the shadows. He was watching his back, checking his tracks. Each time his ears flicked to a sound, he froze, taking it in and analyzing before determining whether to proceed or wait.

This was clearly not Faun territory.... He appeared far beyond cautious for that to be anywhere near Laisidhiel...

His sneaking efforts got him near to a small cave entrance. His figure crouched in the underbrush, listening again for a moment before he brought his hands up to his face. He emitted a sound much like a chirp of a small frog. He rang out like this three times, aiming this chirp into the cave mouth.

Another small pause....

The same sound - though clearly made from a different source - soon echoed back from within, calling out two chirps, another pause... then a third chirp followed.

The faun smiled and seemed to finally exhale. He slipped from the shadows and approached the cave mouth where a figure stood waiting for him. It was far too dark to make out the figure at all. All Mo and Vanya could see was a shadow with shapely curves and the faint glow of eyes peering back at the male Faun they'd been watching.

Mo was quickly overwhelmed with love and lust and quickly assumed that this was some love interest based on how quickly he... er...

Well, needless to say, the vision went into something perhaps a bit too private of an ordeal rather quickly and Mo figured he was just about as uncomfortable about this whole situation as Vanya would be.

The vision faded and swirled, ready to begin sending Mo careening to another point in time.

Teigra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:59 am
Feeling the gentle, falling sensation as they slipped into the realm of spirits and memories, Vanya was immediately relieved not to see scenes of battle unfolding before them. In addition to the obvious reason she'd already stated before starting this, she had hoped not to have such a scarring vision be the first experience that the Adviser had with the past.

Perhaps this would be something more personally relevant to the past Adviser.

She had no idea quiet how personal.

At first, the behavior they witnessed seemed strange at best, but not overly suspicious. As Vanya understood from the pieces of dialogue she'd picked up in past visions, tensions had existed before open hostilities had broken out. Perhaps this was a vision from that time. But where were they? And where was the Faun in the vision going?

As the scene progressed to a nondescript cave, and certain aspects became clear while others remained in shadow thankfully, Vanya could feel an increasing urge to look away. Okay...seriously? She wasn't sure whether to blame the spirits for this, or simply chalk it up to coincidence and the few she'd helped in searching their past now. She really did not need to know this much about their past lives' romantic trysts...did she? Perhaps it would be important, but it didn't make things any less awkward.

Honestly, if she were the gossiping type, so many Pae'il would be in trouble. Past lives or current, she knew more about some Pae than she'd ever have wanted to know.

Relieved when the vision faded, she could also sense Mo's discomfort and could only hope that what they saw next might be a little less personal this time...

Seruta

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:30 pm
Judging by the appearance of the Faun they'd been previously watching, it seemed to be a good amount of time prior. The Male was younger, probably a year or two out of his teens. The sun was Shining. All and all, Laisidhiel glistened in the daylight unlike anything he'd ever seen. It was quite breathtaking!

The Young faun pranced up to an older faun in... was that the Chief's attire? Sure looked that way. The younger seemed to be in a rush, clearly over excited about something, but didn't stop for any sort of pleasantries. He clapped a hand down on the Chief's shoulder as he passed.

"It's time, brother!!" the younger called out then hollered out with excitement with a bit of a leap before blitzing up the side of the tree to his own quarters. The sheer excitement Mo felt in the moment... he'd felt it once before, he was sure of it. Yet for now, he couldn't quite place it.

The Advisor pushed his way past a pair of midwives at the door. Both held a pair of grim faces as he entered. His excitement wavered slightly at the looks they gave him... full of sorrow and pity. The Advisor blinked at them, giving a bit of an awkward chuckle. "What's with the long faces, girls?"

The two exchanged glances, but remained silent.

"Advisor Praxis?" came a shaky voice behind him. He turned, seeing another midwife there, holding a single newborn babe. There was sorrow on her features which left the Advisor blinking in confusion as the midwife attempted to smile.

"Your daughter, Sir." she offered, then gently handed the babe to him.

As if with skill, he cradled the newborn faun and cooed to it for a brief moment, smiling at the precious face he now held in his arms. He then blinked and returned a confused gaze to the midwife who merely bowed and stepped aside.

Praxis swallowed hard. This was beginning to appear far too grim for his own tastes. He stepped forward, turning the wall that separated the front room from the bedroom. The sight he beheld made him catch his breath and he turned, calmly passing his daughter back to the midwife before moving swiftly to the side of his fiance.

"Lyssa..." he half whispered, his voice near trembling.

A near limp hand lifted to brush against his cheek. He took it and kissed it softly. "Lyssa, please.... I-..."

"Shhhh..."

There was a moment of silence. Lyssa appeared to slip in and out of a daze. Her breathing was shallow and her fur grew more and more dull with each passing second.

"Take care of her, Praxis..." she soon whispered and shook her head, attempting to smile. "Promise to take care of her here and..." her lip quivered softly as she forced herself to speak. "... -and I'll promise to take care of our son..." she trailed.

A stone wall seemed to slam into Mo at those words.

Praxis' gaze turned to the still swollen belly of Lyssa's dying figure and placed a hand upon it. Another moment's silence before he sniffled and nodded. "I promise, Lyssa." he whispered. His tearful gaze shifted back to hers. His chin quivered and his words cracked. "Raise him well. Do me proud?"

She managed a smile. "Don't I always?"

He chuckled faintly and kissed her knuckles... then held his breath as she took her last. The light faded from her eyes and her hand fell limp in his. Mo - merely a spirit in the room with them, couldn't help but feel every morsel of pain Praxis did... yet he was finding it hard to turn away...

Praxis cried for a moment as another figure entered the room. The Chief looked over the scene, clearly wanting to reach forward and comfort his brother of the council, and yet not finding the words to aid him in the moment. His eyes looked to the midwife beside him who leaned in and whispered.

"The boy was turned and became tangled. She lost a lot of blood in the effort. There was nothing we could do..."

A moment or two further passed before Praxis moved again. His fingers lifted, shutting her eyes then he leaned forward to kiss her upon the forehead. He then stood and turned to the one who held his daughter, taking her back into his own and smiled at the unknowing babe.

The Chief appeared confused by this reaction. Praxis looked full of sorrow and dismay, yet he smiled and seemed to shrug off the death as if it was nothing. He tilted his head slightly towards the younger and rose a brow. "Brother? Are you alright?"

Praxis' gaze tipped up to the Chief. There was a moment's pause were every sort of emotion seemed to flit across his features.

"I will be, brother..." he then spoke, straightening himself up and taking a deep breath. "Lyssa would not want me to mourn her passing, so as hard as that may seem to be, I will make do if only to please her." He turned, looking back at Lyssa's still form. "Her spirit no longer resides in that body. It is now among the others in the tree. She is with us in spirit like so many who have passed before us. In that respect, she isn't really gone. It will merely be the loss of her physical form we will notice."

He looked at the others around him, noting the faint wisps of skepticism in their gazes. Had he gone mad? Will he ultimately lose his mind? Somehow, Mo believed he wouldn't. Of course, only history knew the truth of that matter.

"The spirits have a plan set in motion, brother. We are merely pawns in their game. There's no winning or losing with them. There is only playing along. To fall victim into a spiraling pit of despair because we lost a beautiful soul, such as Lyssa, will only weaken our spirits and blind us of things to come..." He took a deep breath and put a hand on the Chief's shoulder. "I am mourning, brother. I mourn deeply for her..." his voice cracked and his eyes watered a bit. "... but I must carry on. If not for Lyssa, then for Liana..." his eyes turned down to the bundle in his arms who seemed to coo at the name he gave her.

To this, the Chief was unsure of what he could say. Instead, he nodded and stepped aside for the Advisor to leave the room if he so wished.

Mo was a mix of emotions. He felt every single ping of pain, wanted to shed every single tear he had and in all honesty suddenly became very terrified of Luna ever getting pregnant! What if something like that happened to her?! He'd be devastated! Mortified! Even if he was to think back on this vision and remember his past self's words, he'd never forgive himself if she passed like this!

The vision faded and Mo shook himself back to reality. He wanted to see more, but he was finding it very hard to focus. He was also finding his face leaking.... Ugh!! He wiped his eyes and sniffled a bit, gathering his composure. Perhaps there were bits of him that didn't change back since the previous valentine's craziness. He was only slightly thankful that Vanya was blind and couldn't see the mess he'd made of himself.

Once he collected himself enough, he sighed. "Thank you... Lady Vanya. I'm sorry you had to be witness to this, but I am deeply thankful that I did not have to witness that alone. He gave her hand a gentle squeeze then sighed.

Teigra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:18 am
Even if she was watching from a distance, Vanya could feel the sudden crashing of joy into sorrow; elation into mourning. Yet the feelings remained tangled, existing simultaneously. Her own thoughts began to stray as the vision faded...but she returned to focus as she felt Mo pulling away, physically and spiritually.

Sensing he needed the time to compose himself, she held her silence as they returned to the present, taking the time to reach up and wipe the gathered tears from her eyes. Poor Praxis...and poor Mo, by extension. It seemed that these visions were never easy...but some could be extraordinarily harsh by comparison. Only when Mo broke the silence and reached for her hand did she speak her thoughts. "Of course, but please...do not apologize. It is no fault of your own. And I too would rather not have seen such events alone."

Squeezing his hand in return, she added, "The most powerful moments in a life are the ones that typically come through the most strongly. Powerful can be either good or bad, but many times, it can be both. And that is why it hits us so strongly." She laid her other hand over his reassuringly. "It will take time to cope with such revelations...but time is only one method to aid acceptance. Sharing such thoughts and discussing those that occur as a result can also help. What we've seen today...it was no small task to see or to accept. I would suggest taking some time before seeking out the spirits again...though, that's just my suggestion."

So much loss...it seemed many of her visions and those she helped others with seemed to gravitate towards revealing tragedies. Even if the events witnessed here were of another life and not his own, she knew well that it could still feel as devastating as if it were one's own experience, especially at first. After a moment, she asked with obvious concern, "...will you be alright?"

Seruta

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:20 pm
Mo was quiet for some time, pondering whether or not he truly was okay after the ordeal. He finally nodded, whispering softly. "Yeah. I will be.... in time..." he then added then took a heavy breath.

His thoughts drifted about for a moment, thinking of Lyssa, momentarily believing it was Luna, but knew better than that. Their kids were already here. She had yet to birth any kids herself. She was fine....

Spirits? Why must you make me worry so?!

To settle his own worries of the matter, he made a mental note to not get her pregnant. Ever. Not anytime soon, anyways.

He gave her hand another soft squeeze before he stood and meandered the room a moment. He then noticed the pitcher and cups on a table nearby and grasped for a silence breaker. "Can I get you some water?" he offered, closing the gap to at least poor himself a cup.

"If... If I were to want to look back at more," he started then held up a finger, "Later, of course," probably much later..."I could do that on my own, yes?" he asked.

Teigra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:46 pm
With so much to absorb, Vanya knew there was no more honest answer to be given, and the best one could hope for, and so patted his hand while nodding understandingly before he pulled away. She held her silence, respecting Mo's need to regain any lost composure; she didn't mind. She understood completely. At his offer though, she smiled a bit and nodded. "Please, and thank you."

Reaching up to tuck a stray strand of hair that had escaped her ponytail behind her ear, she considered her answer before replying. "Yes, now that you've established the connection to your past life, it will be much easier to do on your own than it would have been before. The more you do so, the easier it will become. However," she hesitated, then continued, "if you would prefer...the offer is still open to help. I mean...I don't mind. I understand as well if you'd rather keep things private, just...don't worry about it bothering me. I'm here to help, so don't let that influence you. Anything we see stays between us if you wish it." She paused, fidgeting with the hem of her robe in her lap. Honestly, she already learned more than she even wanted to know about others...but wasn't that part of her job? She wasn't trying to be nosy...she just...wasn't it her job to help and offer support and advice?

With a sigh, she added, "It's just...after what happened yesterday..." More fidgeting. "Even if you would prefer to do so on your own in the future, I'd appreciate if...you at least let me know when you attempt to do so? Just in case...."

It was quiet at first, though her ear twitched, thinking she heard movement. After a moment more, she heard a quiet answer. "Okay." She nodded understandably, setting aside her empty cup to stand. Mo would need some time to mull over what he had seen and experienced today. The Seer was reassured that for now, he'd probably seen enough and had promised that he wouldn't try again without notifying her, so...

Before she turned to go, she rested a hand on his shoulder reassuringly. She knew well how jarring the events could be the first time...but also the need for solitude. She gave his shoulder a brief squeeze, then moved quietly towards the door, closing it softly behind her.

[FIN]

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash