Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate Spam Guild

Back to Guilds

The original literate chatterbox. 

Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply The Literate Spam Guild
I have no heat in my house. (It's fixed now)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I swear to ******** god
  when Sears removes that piece of s**t from my house, I'm going to break my foot kicking it onto thier ******** truck. ******** that ******** thing, and ******** the outside unit too.
View Results

Xiporah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:54 am
Came home to a 'Sorry we missed you!' door tag on my front door yesterday informing me my gas had been shut off due to a gas leak detected on the front of the house.

I was able to get them to come back and determine exactly what in the house was causing the leak so I have access to hot water again and can use my clothes dryer. They just shut off the local valve to the furnace so it can be safely replaced and turned the gas to the house back on.

Now I have to spend ~$3000 to get both the indoor and outdoor unit replaced because I'm tired of paying to repair one/both of them every 6-12 months. Could I get it repaired? Well sure, but I don't trust either of the ******** at this point,. This is the fourth issue I've had in as many years, and both units are under 10 years old, way way way below life expectancy of 15-20 years.

And I'm getting an approachable, home unit like what SHOULD be there instead of the finicky industrial unit I have because my mom wanted to save $10 in 2006 before I took over.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:47 pm
God, this sounds so grown up next to my...landlord is a douch about my waterheater rants. LOL.

Seriously, I hope you can get it taken care of soon.  

Arianah

Deaux

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:07 pm
If the furnace is leaking gas it is a very good move to get rid of it. I have seen the result of one very nasty gas explosion, not pretty at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:44 am
I got it fixed yesterday. The pilot wasn't igniting so it was literally just passing through and blowing gas outside from the furnace exhaust. There was a faulty part that needed to be replaced.

Who am I kidding. I'm too lazy to replace that s**t right now, but it'll probably be another $400 though for the repair.

Xiporah

The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff