Welcome to Gaia! ::

Herds of Azreth Official

Back to Guilds

Guild for the B/C Shop Herds of Azreth v2.o 

Tags: Herds, Azreth, horse, pets 

Reply Open / Private RP
{PRP}Silver tongued or Lead tongued? {Relik x Cerys} Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:28 pm
This is a private role play between myself, krusnik05, and Cheyriddle4 with our Azrein's Relik Al-Alem and Cerys, respectively. Please do not post if you are neither myself or Miss Chey. You are more than welcome to reading and following along. Thank you very much.

User Image

Far off into the forest next to fertile resources lived a gypsy troupe. They were merchants who created valuable clothing, sold spices, wine and gold as well as their main trade in raising and selling incredible horses. Now these were regular horses until their future gypsy queen Kali brought in a precious Azrein into their troupe, Kev, who would bring such great fortune to them in the form of his children and grandchildren.

Of these grandchildren was Relik Al-Alem, Emir or prince while his father Melek was a Sheik. The title of course was nothing something that Relik cared for as he was a wild, free spirit who did whatever he wanted and whenever he wanted. That included being a hit with females and the occasional male, thanks to his grandfather Kev passing down those "talks" about seduction.

~~~~

It was a truly fine day for a run in which Relik left the gypsy troupe, his bonded Cam and family to see what the day would bring. After the early hours of the morning passed into noontime, Relik slowed down when he reached a new area where the foot of the mountain's were planted, rock formations creating what seemed like a stairway into the heart of it. Next to it was a open field that had a small stream with flat rocks and tiny fishes passing through from the mountain down across the earth to who knew where.

The desert looking stallion shook out his wild mane and flicked his tail trotting over to take a deep drink while looking around to see what sort of mischief he could possibly get himself into. After all if there was one thing this silver-eyed male could do is talk his way out of a situation with his silver tongue.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:50 pm
User Image

Cerys had decided she needed to be away from her family and herd. With how many relatives she has.. Well a break is often needed. She often wonders how many herds are like her familys. They have the neutral herd which is is apart of and then the good aligned hard which her mother and father are a part of. Most of the two herds are all family. Stepping around rocks, she makes her way down the mountain slowly. She decided to go up on the mountain using the steps but going down is not a good idea. Many have fallen down the steps. It is better to go down a trail that her family knows about. Her horns brush against a rock and she tilts her head away. How uncomfortable feeling it is.

She looks around when she gets to the base of the mountains. She is surprised by another Azerin in the field by the stream. Stopping she looks at the stallion. She can't tell much else other than he looks like soft sand that is by the lake by her parents herd. Should she go over there? Or stay where she is? She doesn't know so she just stands there as she wonders what to do.  

Cheyriddle4
Crew

Shameless Kitten

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:18 pm
Relik was lost to his own imaginative musings of causing trouble for some wildlife around here when there was a shift in the air. The hairs along his neck stood up as he felt there was a presence near by. Either friend or foe he had to be very careful not to react rashly. Even though he was a suave male, he was a fighter thanks to his family teaching him well to defend himself.

Gracefully the stallion lifted his head licking his lips slowly to clean up the dripping water that remained and before his silver eyes there was a horned Azrein at the foot of the mountains. As in a creature so beautiful and comely that she, yes a she because there weren't many males he had seen that had an incredible body like that. The colorization on this female was unique and very interesting. Yet perhaps the there was a feature much more interesting that was at the top of her head though he couldn't be sure.

Giving a slow, sensual smile Relik walked through the stream with graceful movements uncaring that his legs were getting wet as he made his way towards this new figure. "Good afternoon dragi. It's fine weather we are having yes?" Was his way of greeting someone who might call out her herd if she had any. Hopefully not...It's been so long since he spoke to anyone outside of his troupe.

Dragi means dearest in Romanian  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:56 pm
She doesn't know how long she has been standing there. Minutes at the most surely. Yet while she was musing something must have set the stallion off as he lifts his head and catches sight of her. With eyes on her she straightens up and looks back at him. She won't show that she is slightly uncomfortable with having been caught. How did he know that someone was there? Did she make a sound? Thinking on it she comes to the conclusion it must have been her scent on the wind. After all he is downwind from her. So her scent would have gone his way. Is the stallion friendly or are they going to have to fight? Sure she is a mare, but these horns aren't just decorations. She and some of her siblings trained and butted heads many times. With five other siblings and three others that have horns.. well there were times when they used their horns. Heck her brother Cedomir has trained more than any of them. Being one of the two girls in their bunch. She and Cetolaenia both had to show that they could fight just like the rest of them.

The stallion approaches her uncaring that he just walked through the stream. Either he is enthralled by her beauty which is highly unlikely or he is looking at her horns. His voice has a nice timbre to it as he speaks out. She keeps in mind her aunt's words about being confident. Not that she has much trouble with that. Though she does need help in keeping to her manners and not going off being so informal at first.The word he uses causes her to blush and she is grateful that she is overall pink coated. It hides her blush well. "Yes, the weather has just been divine today. Perfect for going up the mountain to think." She doesn't usually come to the mountain as much as other places but at times it is the only place where one can be truly alone.

Looking at the stranger she notices that he has some very distinctive markings. Strips along his face and neck and these red designs. Very interesting. Not cluttered like her coat of dots, and swirls. He definitely isn't from around here. Maybe he is a traveler? "You aren't from around here are you? If you were I surely would recognized you. The two herds that are around here are made up of my relatives." Laughing lightly she knows how that sounds. Yet in truth her family is just that big. Big enough to have two herds made from it sorted by alignment.  

Cheyriddle4
Crew

Shameless Kitten

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:16 pm
Cheyriddle4

Stopping nearly muzzle to muzzle, he looked over the female very slowly taking in as much details of her as possible then finally landed on her...horns? Oh yes those were horns. Incredible. Relik had heard his grandfather talk about a rare Azrein that lived in the mountains closely resembling goats perhaps that is where her horns came from? The bloodlines of goats or rams.

Looking into her blue eyes the male bowed his head slightly. "Or perhaps a perfect day to explore what the world has to offer in new locations or new....acquaintances." Taking another look at her colorization....Relik felt oddly intrigued in wanting to nuzzle her coat. That wasn't nice because frankly that would kill this pleasant meeting and the last thing he needed, from her revelation of having two herds full of relatives, is all of them coming down on him with horns.

Amused at her clever observation Relik nodded. "Yes I'm not from these parts but farther into the forests closer to where the kingdom is. My family is there. I suppose you can call them a herd seeing as it's my mother's herd. My father's herd is very much far from here and in a barren desert. Tell me your name dragi or I will simply have to assume you have no name, only beauty." Relik purred the words smoothly.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:01 am
The stallion comes close to her and she keeps herself where she is at. She doesn't feel threatened and if something were to happen she does have the advantage of horns. So what does she have to be afraid of? He hasn't shown any signs of aggression. Yet she swears another step closer that they would be able to feel each other's breath! Watching him for a few moments she wonders as to where this stallion is from. Probably some lands that she can't even imagine. After all she has lived in this area all her life! She had no reason to leave and she isn't really one to go off on her own. Sure she has horns, but there are winged Azerin and evil Azerin that may wish to do her harm. So she hasn't ever really traveled to far away places. Nor to any kingdoms. "Indeed, there is always pleasure in meeting a new Azerin. The stories they could tell. As for exploring. I know these lands so well that there is hardly a place I haven't been in it."

She notices his eyes then. Silver. Lighter then storm clouds yet a bit darker then normal clouds. How odd. She can't think of any of her relatives that have eyes of a similar shade. Perhaps it runs in his bloodline? She listens as he speaks of where he comes from. Two vastly different places. Yet he is now here before her. It seems to her that he must travel a lot. Or perhaps this is but one journey for him. Laughing lightly at his flattery she looks to the side. "Oh my! What a flatterer you are! Thank you. Your words are far too kind. Though beauty is in the eye of the beholder. " Moving to step around him, she makes her way to the stream. She had developed quite a thirst coming down the mountain and she simply can't wait any longer."My name stranger is Cerys. May I know yours as well? Or are you to remain a mystery to me?"

Looking over at him she watches him amused."You don't mind if I quench my thirst do you? Climbing up the mountain and coming down can make one thirsty. " She doesn't mind if he follows. Though she will keep an eye on him. After all he is a stranger to her and one of the things her mother told her is to remain sharp when around strangers. One never knows what they might do.  

Cheyriddle4
Crew

Shameless Kitten

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:41 pm
Relik tilted his head to the side considering her words then nodded in understanding. He didn't have such a thing. As part of the gypsy troupe they traveled all over to the villages and towns but mainly to various areas around the great kingdom because that is where the best in markets was located. Though also after the great war, something that happened before his birth and that of his mother, the gypsies had wanted to stay close to the kingdom in case they needed sanctuary. They were a neutral bunch but if they had to be any side it would be on the good. Putting that aside, it seemed from this mare's statement is that she had never left these parts. That was sad....the world was truly beautiful.

Shaking out his head the male chuckled, following after the mare slowly to stand close but not too close that it invaded personal space. "There is pleasure in leaving your home to explore or better yet experience the stories that Azrein share. You never truly lived unless you have traveled and experienced like the gypsies." Chuckling softly, he entered into the water drinking a small sip and nodded "I am Relik Al-Alem, son of-...At your service dragi" There went that term of endearment and the almost list of his bloodlines in a nutshell. That was something his paternal grandfather had taught him to say when anyone asked for his name. It was a mouthful but it was also a bit of a habit. Yet with this female he wasn't going to list them as Relik felt comfortable in her company.

"Cerys. Cerys. Dragi Cerys" Relik tried out loud and chuckled softly to himself. "You have a very beautiful name that is very fitting. Let me ask because I'm full of deep curiosity in our subject. Have you ever wanted to travel to see the world and experience a different life?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:08 pm
Sipping the water the only thing that plays in her mind is how refreshing it is. The water is cold. Just how she likes it. Her ears p***k forward as she listens to him talk. Lifting her head she looks at him. Gypsies? He's a gypsy?Sure they get the occasional lone traveler or group of travelers but never gypsies. Yet she knows of them. How exciting! She's always wanted to meet a gypsy. All the stories have lead to the belief that they are a fun and smart group of Azerin.Some bonded to some two legged humans. Not that she would ever bond with someone. She takes pride in her neutrality. Being neutral means that she is able to make her own mind on what is right and wrong.Something her aunt taught her. Even though others will try and test her on that point she remains steady in her belief.

"I'm sorry. I thought you were one of those travelers that look for a herd or are on a journey. It didn't cross my mind that you were a gypsy. I've heard plenty of stories, though I haven't met a gypsy until you." It isn't for when he speaks his name that she realizes that her comment could very well be viewed as incredibly rude. "Please forgive my rudeness Relik Al-Alem. I got a bit carried away and forgot my manners for a moment." She blushes again at the term of endearment. It isn't often when she is given such terms.

She takes another drink as he seems to be trying her name out. She can already tell that this stallion must be good with the mares. There probably have been many who have given their hearts to him. She can't blame him as he is very charming and charismatic. Shaking her neck she feels her mane settle once more as she lifts her neck."Thank you. Your name is quite exotic to my ears. Most of my kin either don't have last names or they are from a fling that my mother had with the last name Valko." She listens to his question and ponders it for a moment looking back trying to think of times she might have thought of it.

"I admit there have been times which I have thought of such a thing. Mostly when I was a young foal and in the last few months. Though when I think of doing it I think of my herd and family. Sure some of the others travel, but they usually come back. I think it is probably from not wanting to travel alone maybe. I've always had them around and sometimes it is hard to leave from such strong ties." She doesn't really know how best to explain it. Sure she always thought of it at times, but could she really go through with it? She has no idea. Then there is the fact that she does tend to change her mind at times.  

Cheyriddle4
Crew

Shameless Kitten

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:48 pm
Laughing Relik could only grin at Cerys. The stallion didn't think her rude at all. In fact if he had not offered his background she might have asked if he was looking for a herd if not staying with the first assumption of traveling. Either way he would have had to be honest with Cerys in his background. Many were cautious about gypsies for leading nomadic lifestyles in which they lived in their own world with their own rules. The troupe he came from just started opening up in accepting Azrein within their kind thanks to his grandfather's bonded and now his own bonded.

"I would imagine my dragi that I wouldn't fit in with a herd of any kind as I enjoy my freedom. We may come and go as we please provided that it's instinct that leads us. In a troupe, should you leave it must be to either another troupe or banishment. The latter is rare in my troupe, thankfully. Leaning close, the male warmed his smile further. "I'm honored to be the first gypsy to excite your life." Relik was teasing her gently then nodded. "I've never heard of Valko but I will be sure to pay my respects if I ever cross their path." That was family to her in some way and it was important to give respect always.

Listening to Cerys words attentively, something in his mind was turning. An idea was turning. Forming in his mind at her words but understood where she was going with it.

"Then let me ask, while it is understandable you don't wish to leave your family as I love mines greatly, would you take the chance to go anywhere you wished with someone? You don't want to be alone in enjoying what life can offer you that being in place cannot over time." Moving closer he kissed her cheek. "Someone so fascinating shouldn't be hidden from the world." Relik whispered.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:03 pm
Listening to him she comes to realize how different their backgrounds are. Though there are similarities too. Though none would really be banished in her herd. They are allowed to travel. She can't think why they would stop one from traveling. Though being in a herd doesn't give one as much freedom as the gypsies. Though she doesn't know what she would do with too much freedom. Then again she can't even imagine a life where she wasn't a part of her herd. She gives a slight smile at his next words."I'd imagine that you do feel honored.As for what the Valko's look like.. We do have similar markings. Except they seem to have darker colors in their coats. But then again my family has quite the variety of colors and features.Some have horns, some feathering on their legs and so on. Though swirls are common. "

She listens to his proposal and eyes widen when he is so bold as to kiss her cheek. Turning her head away to hide the blush she starts to move to where she is standing on a boulder balanced at the point. Very much like a ram. She has learned much from watching rams on the mountains. How to even her balance on her hooves. How to be light on her feet. "That is an interesting idea.. But I would never join another herd. The herd I am in is my herd. If I were to travel with someone they would have to understand that. As to if I would take the chance.. Well it would depend on how well I get along with the traveling companion. If I don't get along with them I won't want to travel with them."  

Cheyriddle4
Crew

Shameless Kitten

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:26 pm
The stallion nodded committing those details to memory so that he may be able to remember them if and when fate decides for their paths to cross. Though from the sounds of it they are a very versatile bunch which was very interesting seeing as his small Azrein family weren't anything special except for his other grandfather Isen Drummond who was a full zebroid with feathers and his father was a full zebroid. That was about as special as he was.

"Ah but your markings are much more unique. I rather like looking at them.. There was a cheeky glint in his eyes especially with that grin. Watching Cerys move to the boulder standing there with such perfect precision, he moved over to look up at her finding her to be like a queen. Regal and fantastic. "Then why not create your own herd? You might find someone who is willing to be in between so that they won't lose their family either. Then again what if you found someone else's herd just as good as your family but got to visit them as much as you want?" Why were these questions just coming out one after the other and this feeling that they meant something to him.

"You are getting along well with me so far. Why not let me be your traveling companion?" Relik purred and leaned up to nuzzle her shoulder lightly. "I'm loads of fun and a very good protector. You can come away with me in the middle of the night racing under the stars then walking under the sun. We'll dance and sing, I'll show you all those things. Come away with me my dragi"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:04 pm
Laughing lightly she shakes her head as she grins at him."Relik you flatter me! Though if you saw my relatives you would come to find that my markings are hardly unique. The only difference between I and my relatives is that mine are all in shades of white and pink on pink. Along with my horns being all white. Though most of my siblings are blue... with one purple and then one of my brothers is pink but he isn't all pink." She thinks about it for a few moments. She can't think of a relative that has a coat exactly like hers, though some have the same type of swirls. Just they are usually different colors. She looks down at him from her perch and smiles."Mmmm.. I'm taller than you now. Are you one of the taller Azerin in your troupe?" She grins as she had to tease him just a little.

She listens to his question. Yet some are simply unthinkable to her. She could never start her own herd. Renounce her herd and start another? No. She simply won't do that! Remaining silent for a moment she picks out the best way to answer his questions."No, I couldn't start my own herd.I am not qualified for that nor brave enough to do that. Then again I couldn't ask someone to be in between. Family is important. I've always been told that blood is thicker than water. As for the last question.. That could possibly work, but I don't think I could ever renounce my herd.. If I were able to travel and live with the other herd peacefully then I think that it is a possible option. It is more appealing if I was able to visit my herd when I wanted. Though finding someone.. finding a herd that would allow such a thing would be difficult. Most wouldn't accept such a thing to happen. Yet if I were to find a herd that would allow me to do that.. I might just take the opportunity."

When he speaks out about him being her traveling companion she is shocked. He really wants to travel with her? She doesn't know why he would want to do that. Her thoughts are broken when he nuzzles her. He sure is forward. Definitely a charmer this one is. Looking at him she lets him finish trying to persuade her."You want to be my traveling companion? I have no doubt that you are a good protector and by how charming you are I am sure plenty would agree that you are fun to be around. Your offer is so tempting.. But I would never run away under nightfall. I am not a coward. If I were to go with you I would let my aunt know that I plan to travel for a bit. It wouldn't be right to just leave without any warning. They would come looking for me. If you have something against me letting my herd leader know that I am going to travel for a bit to see new places than I don't think it would be wise for me to go.. But if you don't mind me letting her know.. Then. I would very much like to take that offer."  

Cheyriddle4
Crew

Shameless Kitten

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:12 pm
The stallion shook out his mane and nickered softly winking at her. "I am as tall as my grandfather without the extra muscles. I hope you don't think little of me for the lack of excess muscles." That made Relik pout slightly and look down at his rather incredible body. The body of a runner. Enjoying the learning about Cerys' family markings and their unique colorization it was definitely clear aside from the obvious when you look between them, that their families were on completely different spectrum of color.

Glad that she was able to answer his question Relik tilted his head to the side blinking some. Perhaps he should have worded his questions much better than what he said but that couldn't be helped. The gypsy male wasn't going to deny this mare her family. That would be a crime as great as if he killed someone and that was only reserved for self defense. "If you'll forgive me in re-phasing. I meant that if you started your own herd it would be close to both families if and when you mated. Though I will say that there are herds out there who allow for such things."

Standing away slightly with a raised brow Relik reared up to hold himself nearly upright on the boulder to be muzzle to muzzle with Cerys...It was becoming a natural action and his favorite thing now. "I want you to tell your family who I am and that I want to steal you away into the night like the gypsy I am. There is nothing cowardly about stealing the mare you are interested in and the mare you want to show the gypsy way of life. Please tell your whole family that I want to show my gypsy troupe. If you have no wish to linger longer I will bring you back safely and you can have stories for everyone.....So long as you are with me."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:11 pm
Cerys giggles and shakes her head."No no! That isn't how I meant it! I am so short compared to you. Being on this boulder makes me taller. I just had to tease and joke with it. You are definitely not a short stallion. You are taller than me and probably as tall as my father. I am the shortest out of my siblings.So being tall even by the use of standing on a boulder makes me happy." Looking at him she can't help but to admire his physical attributes. He is certainly a handsome stallion to be sure! She has never been attracted to ones with excess muscles. Give her someone she can run with. Who can climb on boulders and is nimble on their feet. That is what she likes in a stallion.

She watches as he tilts his head and looks at her. Did she respond to the questions wrong? Probably didn't interpret it as he meant the questions. Oh well. Sometimes communicating things can be hard. Her ears p***k forward as she listens and she tilts her head slightly."Oh! That makes more sense when you put it that way. Though again I don't think I could lead a herd. I don't have all the qualities of a good leader... There really are herds that would allow such things? Letting one travel with them without being a member of the herd? Sorry.. I just haven't ever heard of it happening."

She is a little startled when he rears up to balance on part of her boulder. They are muzzle to muzzle now and she is aware of the small space between them. Relaxing once more she considers his words. She can't exactly deny his request. He is after all a gypsy and it is part of their culture.. Though she definitely doesn't like the whole stealing the girl away phrase. She isn't some item that a thief snatches. "I certainly can't deny you that can I? As it is part of your culture. Very well.. If I am to tell both herds I should be going. Where shall I meet you?"  

Cheyriddle4
Crew

Shameless Kitten

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:11 pm
Relik shook his head smiling at her with that charm that he had. "You would make a herd proud, leader or a beloved member." He said then looked at the mountains then around them were they stood. "I will wait for you hear. You can tell your aunt that I am here so that she may see who I am. Only I will be waiting for you to come with me to see my gypsy herd." Relik was going to show her that his herd was open to such things but also that there were certain restrictions to coming and going from the herd. Of course those were only for certain legitimate reasons. Thinking on that made him excited as he wanted to teach Cerys the gypsy way of life.  
Open / Private RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff