Tarot Card Mage

Hilarious Browser

5,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:27 am
Ohayo, minna! (Hello, everyone!)

Fairy Tail is known for being fun and laid back, and our bar is the perfect place to socialize. Drink, chat, place bets, and have drinking contests (HIGHLY ENCOURAGED xp ) here. I might even read your fortunes smile .

heart Love,

Cana  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:43 pm
Liz walked in, looking around. She finally made her way over to the bar, smiling at Mirajane. "Hey, Mira," she said. "I think I'll just get a couple of sandwiches and some lemonade. I'm not really in a drinking mood today."  

Siren Redfox

Tarot Card Mage

Hilarious Browser

5,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:48 pm
Cana stumbled over, obviously drunk as she sat down next to Liz. "C'mon! Fairy Tail members are always in the mood for drinking!" She smiled before returning her attention to her rather large barrel of beer, chugging it down in large gulps. The card mage threw the empty barrel to the side and turned to Mirajane sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:11 pm
User Image
Saki walked over to a seat and sat down. "why brother...." she said as she sigh  

Princess May2

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Siren Redfox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:58 am
Tarot Card Mage
Cana stumbled over, obviously drunk as she sat down next to Liz. "C'mon! Fairy Tail members are always in the mood for drinking!" She smiled before returning her attention to her rather large barrel of beer, chugging it down in large gulps. The card mage threw the empty barrel to the side and turned to Mirajane sheepishly.

Liz smiled sheepishly. "I'm just getting a bite to eat before I go get some sleep." She stopped, though and thought about it. It wouldn't hurt. I'll sleep better at least, she thought.
"Eh, screw it! Let's drink a bit Cana!" Liz said with a grin.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:35 pm
Cana smiled brightly. "That's the spirit!" Even though she was woozy, she could tell that both Liz and Saki were upset about something. There was something bothering Cana, too. Gildarts hasn't come back in a while. I hope he's all right.  

Tarot Card Mage

Hilarious Browser

5,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon Matchmaker

Fashionable Shopper

3,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:52 pm
Mirajane smiled while handing the girls there drinks. "You should go on a job together sometime. I know Liz doesn't have a partner yet." she suggested. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:29 pm
Liz blushed. "I'd probably slow her down. Earth Wizards aren't known for thier speed," she muttered. Her eyes searched the room. She sighed, knowing that if she asked about Gajeel, everyone would probably laugh. There was that, and there was the fact that everyone thought Gajeel and Levy were the perfect couple. "Um, Mirajane," she asked timidly. "Have you seen Gajeel anywhere? I, uh, wanted to ask him about some stuff."  

Siren Redfox

Edens Zero

Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:22 pm
Laxus then was sitting in second floor leaning back in a chair looking bored as ever. He looked down to see what everyone else was doing, as he then closed his eyes and listen to his music. "I wonder what I should do today."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:52 pm
Cana set her barrel of beer down. "Liz, don't degrade yourself. You have great potential as an earth mage," she said seriously. She smirked, a devilish twinkle in her violet eyes. "Hey, Mira, why don't you go talk to Laxus over there? He looks pretty bored to me."  

Tarot Card Mage

Hilarious Browser

5,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Siren Redfox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:03 pm
Liz smiled and took a sip of her drink. "Oh, I'm sure I have potential," she said. "But I know I can't really work with someone fast-paced. I'm not cut out for speed." She wasn't necessarily trying to degrade herself, she'd just been in a position before where her friends got hurt because she wasn't fast enough to save them. "Anyway, Cana," she said, lightening the mood. "It's quiet in here today. Where's Natsu and the others?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:03 pm
Cana yawned. "Whatever. But, I'm always open for a job if you want to do one with me." She grinned, drumming her fingers on the bar's tabletop. "Hey, you've got a point. Without Team Natsu, everything's quiet. I think they're out on another job. Master will be complaining about them pretty soon." she said, thinking about what Master's reaction would be if the team brought back yet another fine.  

Tarot Card Mage

Hilarious Browser

5,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Siren Redfox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:06 pm
Tarot Card Mage

Liz grinned at the thought of Master Makarov's face when they came back. "Honestly, I'm kinda glad Erza isn't here. She kinda scares me," she admitted. But it would be nice if Lucy were here, she thought. She's so nice. Liz stood and stretched. "Well, I'm gonna head home," she said. "If you guys see Gajeel, could you send him my way? I still have to talk to him about the last job we worked together. He never got his share of the reward from me."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:39 pm
Siren Redfox
Tarot Card Mage

Liz grinned at the thought of Master Makarov's face when they came back. "Honestly, I'm kinda glad Erza isn't here. She kinda scares me," she admitted. But it would be nice if Lucy were here, she thought. She's so nice. Liz stood and stretched. "Well, I'm gonna head home," she said. "If you guys see Gajeel, could you send him my way? I still have to talk to him about the last job we worked together. He never got his share of the reward from me."

Cana nodded in understanding. "I'll tell him you dropped by."

User Image  

Tarot Card Mage

Hilarious Browser

5,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
The Fairy Tail Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash