Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:50 pm
This rp is between Lian (Divena) and Pavlov (Angelique Delamort)

User Image Lian picked her way through the forest, feeling world weary and weighed down, though not has badly as she had a few days ago. The brief rest she had experienced in that apple grove had done wonders to ease the pains she had suffered recently. There were decent people in the world, yes, but they were few and far between. Perhaps she could find them. The list of those she was meeting was growing ever longer...

A soft humming drew her attention to the companion she had picked up recently. Such a tiny, brave little creature. The silvery humming bird, who had quite brazenly chosen to adopt her, settled into her mane, nuzzling her happily. Well. If he was pleased then surely something bad was about to happen.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:39 pm
"Ow!" Pavlov yelped as his small rabbit companion kicked him...again. "Grimm! Honestly, if you don't want to come along you don't have to! But I'm thirsty." The rabbit made an impatient gesture, "Yes, I know Zahavah told us to stay in the meadow..." he wrinkled his nose with a little impatience. "I'm sure she wouldn't be too upset at us for getting a drink of all things..." Pavlov stuttered in his step as he noted the way the leaves on the trees almost seemed to follow him with their...eyes...Leaves shouldn't have eyes.. "Let's go a little faster, Grimm," Pavlov gulped.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:33 pm
The sound of rushing water reached her ears and, with a soft, relieved sigh, she followed it to the river. A brief respite before she continued on. She dipped her head and tasted the water carefully before slaking her thirst completely.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:50 pm
As Pavlov and Grimm came upon the river he stopped in his tracks. "Grimm, are you seeing this?" he asked quietly. This was Not his typical vision. What he saw was a beautiful mare at the water's edge, she was a brilliant white and seemed to almost shimmer in the midst rising from the water. She had blue designs that swirled over her form and 6 full, feathery wings arching from her back. So the only question on Pavlov's mind was when was this going to get ugly?  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:57 pm
Her head snapped up at the sound of a voice. It took her a moment to spot the source and when she did, she hesitated. The stallion was rather fearsome at first glance but on second... He didn't seem to be much of a threat. She had learned that appearances could be deceiving.

Willow zipped out of her mane and buzzed around the stranger, inspecting him closely for any hint of a threat.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:48 pm
"Woah!" Pavlov yelped and tried to duck as the bird zipped around his head, making a fearsome buzzing sound. "Hey, that's not really necessary..." he began. Grimm frowned at the bird and started chirping at it angrily. The only one allowed to mess with this stallion was him and he was gonna make sure everyone else knew that!

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:53 am
"Willow!" Lian chided, venturing closer. She wasn't certain if she could capture her feathered friend, or if she should just let him be. "I'm sorry... he's... somewhat protective."

Willow chirped his approval and returned to Lian's mane.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:42 pm
"I-I understand," Pavlov said still eying the little bird warily. "I have one of those too. Though he's not usually quite as aggressive when meeting new people..."

Grimm was still staring intently at the bird, almost daring it to make another move.

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:27 am
"You are fortunate, then," Lian smiled slightly. "Willow is... aggressive in everything he does, it seems."

Willow stuck a long tounge out at the rabbit, returning Grimm's challenge with one of his own. Come and get me.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:08 pm
"Grimm is usually very helpful," Pavlov said even as he curled a foreleg around the rabbit that attempted to leap clear into the sky to get at the bird. "Though he does have something of a short fuse..."  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:24 pm
"Willow, stop provoking him," Lian chided, exasperated even as the humming bird laughed quietly at the rabbit's futile attempts. "I am very sorry for his behavior."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:16 pm
Grimm huffed and crossed his arms turning his back on the bird. "I find there's typically very little I can do to control his behavior," Pavlov said quietly.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:32 pm
"Oh... thank you," Lian sighed. "I was starting to think I was alone in that."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:23 pm
"Not at all..." Pavlov muttered earning a swift kick from Grimm. Who ever said that rabbit's feet were lucky?  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:34 pm
"And I can see that your familiar respects you nearly as much as mine does me," she added, catching sight of the kick.

Willow ruffled his feathers in indignation and "accidentally" whapped her ear with one of his wings as he zipped around her head and down closer to the ground. And closer to Grimm's level.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff