Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bloody Cutlass. A Role Playing Guild

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild for Table top and free form players from beginner to expert. 

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, Free Form, White Wolf, 3.5 edition 

Reply The Common Room.
Art

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:44 am
Does anyone know any great artist here on gaia? I am trying to get some artwork done and I can't seem to get it in a reasonable quality, price, or time frame.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:49 am
saint odium
Does anyone know any great artist here on gaia? I am trying to get some artwork done and I can't seem to get it in a reasonable quality, price, or time frame.

Dinki if he's still on or the chick who did abbadon for you.  

Ishazi
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:12 am
Ishazi
saint odium

Dinki is gone and the chick who did Abbadon hates me because of that picture. She said it was both her best and worst drawing ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:27 am
saint odium
Ishazi
saint odium

Dinki is gone and the chick who did Abbadon hates me because of that picture. She said it was both her best and worst drawing ever.
Perhaps you could incite her with a little extra gold over her usual price? My gold just sits there unused. Need some? I'd be willing to offer a loan, with low interest of course. twisted  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:56 am
Gabriel Lord of Flame
saint odium
Ishazi
saint odium

Perhaps you could incite her with a little extra gold over her usual price? My gold just sits there unused. Need some? I'd be willing to offer a loan, with low interest of course. twisted

That would be like me asking a politician not to lie. She blocked me so not happening.  
The Common Room.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games