Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bloody Cutlass. A Role Playing Guild

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild for Table top and free form players from beginner to expert. 

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, Free Form, White Wolf, 3.5 edition 

Reply The Common Room.
Arkuria a Sandbox game in 3.5 DnD. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:32 am
Gabriel Lord of Flame
saint odium

The Legend of Luna and the Lycanthrope.
It is said that Luna once had seven daughters and one of her daughters fell in love with a elf hunter by the name Tyrrian. One night Tyrrian was alone in the woods on a long hunt when he came across this particular daughter dancing naked in a meadow under the light of the moon. He fell in love with her instantly but not because of her nakedness but how she danced. They spent many years together and there love only grew. One day they were out in the woods together when a group of orcs attacked them. Tyrrian killed as many as he could before he could no longer fight. He watched as they violated his love and he called out to Luna for the strength to stop them and She granted it to him. He rose from the ground and transformed into a mighty Beast like nothing ever before and he ripped the orcs apart with his bare hands. He saved his loved and became the first Lycanthrope. It is said that all other true Lycanthropes are his descendents.
The above creates a level of weirdness to the character idea of a werewolf who's fallen in love with Luna. Not breakingly so because well gods and family but... mmmh. Perhaps an Afflicted instead?

And now that I know allot more I'm going to go with a "saved" drow. Fighter or cleric for the class. Though cleric seems less likely as those are "followers" more than suitors. I will be dual-wielding b*****d swords though. Not instantly but eventually.

I said they were his descendents not both of theirs. Besides that Luna's daughters aren't actually her legit daughters they are fay that have been blessed by her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:34 am
saint odium
Gabriel Lord of Flame
saint odium

The Legend of Luna and the Lycanthrope.
It is said that Luna once had seven daughters and one of her daughters fell in love with a elf hunter by the name Tyrrian. One night Tyrrian was alone in the woods on a long hunt when he came across this particular daughter dancing naked in a meadow under the light of the moon. He fell in love with her instantly but not because of her nakedness but how she danced. They spent many years together and there love only grew. One day they were out in the woods together when a group of orcs attacked them. Tyrrian killed as many as he could before he could no longer fight. He watched as they violated his love and he called out to Luna for the strength to stop them and She granted it to him. He rose from the ground and transformed into a mighty Beast like nothing ever before and he ripped the orcs apart with his bare hands. He saved his loved and became the first Lycanthrope. It is said that all other true Lycanthropes are his descendents.
The above creates a level of weirdness to the character idea of a werewolf who's fallen in love with Luna. Not breakingly so because well gods and family but... mmmh. Perhaps an Afflicted instead?

And now that I know allot more I'm going to go with a "saved" drow. Fighter or cleric for the class. Though cleric seems less likely as those are "followers" more than suitors. I will be dual-wielding b*****d swords though. Not instantly but eventually.

I said they were his descendents not both of theirs. Besides that Luna's daughters aren't actually her legit daughters they are fay that have been blessed by her.
Ahh well then a Drow werewolf then. Heh a dual-wielding bard would be funnily good. Might just do that.  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

Gabriel Lord of Flame rolled 24 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 6, 1, 2, 2, 4, 6, 2, 5, 6, 2, 2, 4, 4, 3, 6, 6, 4, 6 Total: 85 (24-144)

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:35 am
We'll see what I roll before deciding class then.

1, 3, 4 = 8

2, 3, 6 = 11

2, 4, 6 = 12

5, 6, 2 = 13

4, 4, 3 = 11

6, 6, 6 = 18

Well that's just begging for a dedicated arcane caster, might have to change plans here.... Warriors like I want require multiple good stats...

I'm now thinking some kind of wizard... damn...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:46 am
Gabriel Lord of Flame

1, 3, 4 = 8

2, 3, 6 = 11

2, 4, 6 = 12

5, 6, 2 = 13

4, 4, 3 = 11

6, 6, 6 = 18

Well that's just begging for a dedicated arcane caster, might have to change plans here.... Warriors like I want require multiple good stats...

You know you can just drop the six lowest numbers out of that like all three of those 1's and a couple of them 2's. You don't have to go in order. There is no reason to have a ability score below 10 with what you rolled.  

Ishazi
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:07 pm
Ishazi
Gabriel Lord of Flame

1, 3, 4 = 8

2, 3, 6 = 11

2, 4, 6 = 12

5, 6, 2 = 13

4, 4, 3 = 11

6, 6, 6 = 18

You know you can just drop the six lowest numbers out of that like all three of those 1's and a couple of them 2's. You don't have to go in order. There is no reason to have a ability score below 10 with what you rolled.
I did not know this. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:08 pm
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Ishazi
Gabriel Lord of Flame

1, 3, 4 = 8

2, 3, 6 = 11

2, 4, 6 = 12

5, 6, 2 = 13

4, 4, 3 = 11

6, 6, 6 = 18

I did not know this. Thank you.

Yeah drop the 6 lowest and arrange as you please.  

Ishazi
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:16 pm
5, 2, 3 = 10

6, 2, 4 = 12

3, 4, 3 = 10

6, 4, 6 = 16

6, 4, 6 = 16

6, 6, 4 = 16

Ooh hohoho so much more useful for what I want.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:31 pm
Ishazi
What is "Standard" for HP rolling?  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

Ishazi
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:37 pm
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Ishazi

Well since you are starting level 1 I figured you get max and then roll from there. Since you get extra HD in your animal form you would go with max for the your first hit dice then roll the rest.
Edit: My bad you get all your hit dice in every form. my bad so go with max for level and the first hit die for your animal hd.  
Gabriel Lord of Flame rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:40 pm
Ishazi
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Ishazi

Well since you are starting level 1 I figured you get max and then roll from there. Since you get extra HD in your animal form you would go with max for the your first hit dice then roll the rest.
Okay I thought it might be so but "Standard" can be very... Situational. You could have said "Averages" like the Saint's games before was "Standard".

Edit: Sadface at rolls...  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

Ishazi
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:47 pm
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Ishazi
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Ishazi

Okay I thought it might be so but "Standard" can be very... Situational. You could have said "Averages" like the Saint's games before was "Standard".

I messed up I apologize you get all your your hit dice in every form. So max for class and first animal hit dice. By the way your animal hit dice are D8  
Gabriel Lord of Flame rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:59 pm
Ishazi
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Ishazi
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Ishazi

I messed up I apologize you get all your your hit dice in every form. So max for class and first animal hit dice. By the way your animal hit dice are D8
Riiight must have miss clicked it and didn't notice lol

Edit: Hahahaha I'm paying for those 20s now  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

Ishazi
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:02 pm
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Ishazi
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Ishazi
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Ishazi

And that is why everyone says they hate gaia's dice roller.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:23 pm
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Ishazi
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Ishazi
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Ishazi

That 1 just doesn't seem fair. Reroll it.  

Ishazi
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Gabriel Lord of Flame rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:54 pm
Ishazi

That 1 just doesn't seem fair. Reroll it.
My 10 Con thanks you.

Edit: Woo!  
The Common Room.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas