Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bloody Cutlass. A Role Playing Guild

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild for Table top and free form players from beginner to expert. 

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, Free Form, White Wolf, 3.5 edition 

Reply The Common Room.
Arkuria a Sandbox game in 3.5 DnD. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:52 pm
Ishazi
loth17
Ishazi
loth17
Ishazi

Okay but you should know that you can't get accurate scores that way since you only roll twenty that way and that would only count for five of them.

You can get accurate results you just count them in fours. The first four numbers, then the second four numbers and so on.

I didn't realize you rolled another time before because how you did it.

Can i be a half fey

What's the level adjustment on the half-fay?

Same as a half vampire 2  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:21 pm
I'm in but only if I can play Tiefling please?  

dead boy kills
Captain

Ishazi
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:23 pm
loth17

Same as a half vampire 2

And that's in the fiend folio correct.
dead boy kills

Tielfing is good.  
dead boy kills rolled 20 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 6, 3, 3, 1, 6, 2, 5, 4, 5, 1, 2, 3, 6, 6, 3, 4, 4, 6 Total: 79 (20-120)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:25 pm
Now I will roll.  

dead boy kills
Captain

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:26 pm
Ishazi
loth17

Same as a half vampire 2

And that's in the fiend folio correct.
dead boy kills

Tielfing is good.

yes  
dead boy kills rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 1 Total: 6 (4-24)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:29 pm
dead boy kills
17, 13, 13, 13, 14

Final roll.  

dead boy kills
Captain

dead boy kills
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:30 pm
dead boy kills
dead boy kills
17, 13, 13, 13, 14

Final roll.

Ishazi
Can please reroll the five.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:32 pm
dead boy kills
dead boy kills
dead boy kills
17, 13, 13, 13, 14

Final roll.

Ishazi

You may but only because I find ability scores that low kinda mean.  

Ishazi
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
dead boy kills rolled 4 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 6, 3 Total: 15 (4-24)

dead boy kills
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:35 pm
Ishazi
dead boy kills
dead boy kills
dead boy kills
17, 13, 13, 13, 14

Final roll.

Ishazi

You may but only because I find ability scores that low kinda mean.

Here I go. Another 13 isn't bad. I just need to figure out how to make this work.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:10 pm
Sylus  

dead boy kills
Captain

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:36 pm
Lets see.... some grand design... Hmmm grand design...

I'm going to have to think for a bit. I'm leaning towards a lycan or some sort of attempt at kingship... Perhaps a mix of both...

Edit:Can I play a natural werewolf who fell in love with the moon? I will make Luna my bride!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:46 am
Gabriel Lord of Flame

I'm going to have to think for a bit. I'm leaning towards a lycan or some sort of attempt at kingship... Perhaps a mix of both...

Edit:Can I play a natural werewolf who fell in love with the moon? I will make Luna my bride!

You can play a werewolf natural of course. WHat's your base race going to be?  

Ishazi
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:38 am
Ishazi
Gabriel Lord of Flame

Either Sidra, human, or elf, still deciding the details.

I'll ask this here so I can get an answer faster from either you or Saint as I'm sure both could do so.

Any specifics I should know about the followers/religious lore of Luna considering what I'm making?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:50 am
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Ishazi
Gabriel Lord of Flame

Either Sidra, human, or elf, still deciding the details.

I'll ask this here so I can get an answer faster from either you or Saint as I'm sure both could do so.

Any specifics I should know about the followers/religious lore of Luna considering what I'm making?

Luna majorly worshiped by Elves, Sidra, Sailors, Bards, Thieves and Drow who have returned to the surface. She is a forgiver of wrongs but only to the truly repentant, sometimes called the maiden of the shadows she said to watch all things from the dark places. Members of the church nurture beauty, craft musical instruments, sing, write poetry, and assist others in need. Her followers are taught that knowledge is a weapon but so is a trusty sword. Many of her temples also double as schools in smaller cities and towns.
Clerics of the Lady Luna pray for spells at night, after moonrise. Their rituals revolve around a hunt followed by a feast and dancing (wearing as little clothing as possible). Four times a year they have a High Hunt, during which they hunt a dangerous beast while wearing nothing and carrying only a single sword. Once a year there is a gathering in early spring on the first full moon of the season when sacrifices are made, feasts are held, and then dancing naked under the moon and well you get where that leads.
Dogma: Be always kind, save in battle with evil. Encourage happiness
everywhere. Learn and teach new songs, dances, and the flowing dance of skilled swordwork. Promote harmony between the races. Befriend strangers, shelter those without homes, and feed the hungry. Repay rudeness with kindness. Repay violence with swift violence so that those that cause it are swiftly dealt with. Personal freedoms are the most important freedoms and should be respected. And try whenever possible to bring Drow back to her light.

Favored Weapon is a b*****d Sword
Domains
Chaos, Darkness (Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting), Drow (Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting), Elf (Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting), Fate (Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting), Good, Moon (Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting), Water
The Legend of Luna and the Lycanthrope.
It is said that Luna once had seven daughters and one of her daughters fell in love with a elf hunter by the name Tyrrian. One night Tyrrian was alone in the woods on a long hunt when he came across this particular daughter dancing naked in a meadow under the light of the moon. He fell in love with her instantly but not because of her nakedness but how she danced. They spent many years together and there love only grew. One day they were out in the woods together when a group of orcs attacked them. Tyrrian killed as many as he could before he could no longer fight. He watched as they violated his love and he called out to Luna for the strength to stop them and She granted it to him. He rose from the ground and transformed into a mighty Beast like nothing ever before and he ripped the orcs apart with his bare hands. He saved his loved and became the first Lycanthrope. It is said that all other true Lycanthropes are his descendents.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:04 am
saint odium

The Legend of Luna and the Lycanthrope.
It is said that Luna once had seven daughters and one of her daughters fell in love with a elf hunter by the name Tyrrian. One night Tyrrian was alone in the woods on a long hunt when he came across this particular daughter dancing naked in a meadow under the light of the moon. He fell in love with her instantly but not because of her nakedness but how she danced. They spent many years together and there love only grew. One day they were out in the woods together when a group of orcs attacked them. Tyrrian killed as many as he could before he could no longer fight. He watched as they violated his love and he called out to Luna for the strength to stop them and She granted it to him. He rose from the ground and transformed into a mighty Beast like nothing ever before and he ripped the orcs apart with his bare hands. He saved his loved and became the first Lycanthrope. It is said that all other true Lycanthropes are his descendents.
The above creates a level of weirdness to the character idea of a werewolf who's fallen in love with Luna. Not breakingly so because well gods and family but... mmmh. Perhaps an Afflicted instead?

And now that I know allot more I'm going to go with a "saved" drow. Fighter or cleric for the class. Though cleric seems less likely as those are "followers" more than suitors. I will be dual-wielding b*****d swords though. Not instantly but eventually.  
The Common Room.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff