Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Playful Greetings (Mariam & Taith)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:59 pm
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Celestial Reqiems Teepee | mistalina13s Teepee
Starter to follow in the next post. No others unless invited. Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:21 pm
It was a lovely day for flying. It was sunny now but it had rained earlier just enough to be refreshing without making things miserable. Taith was busy circling a fair distance above the ground to have a good view of things. While he was enjoying himself he was on the lookout for anything (or anyone) special, or some place to stage his next crazy stunt, whichever came first. Though it seemed like the outcome would be the former. She might have been safely overlooked if not for her bright wing feathers.

The half breed circled around in a few wide arcs to get a better look as he made his descent. A lovely mare with a dark coat and those brilliant feathers he had spotted from up high. "Well, hello miss." Taith did not speak until his hooves had touched ground. He tossed his head a little in an attempt of straightening his mane and settled his wings as he trotted her direction.

Celestial Requiem

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:21 pm
Her wings were still fairly weak. They hadn't really the time to develop enough muscle to keep her airborne for more than a few hours. Still, it was more than than when she'd first started learning to fly almost a week ago. Mariam still hated being earthbound, though. It was so terribly dull in comparison. The view was just so obstructed. Blocked by trees and mountains and stallions dropping from the sky.

Well, that last one was actually rather interesting. He actually enough of a start to make her jump. Plant her hooves in the ground and tense up a bit before quickly collecting herself and giving the crossbreed a quick look over. Having never come across anyone of cerynei blood before, she found his horns quite interesting and his short, fluffy tail pretty cute and that was all she really needed to spark up her mischievous nature. A sly smirk spread across her face as she responded, "Hello, yourself. Something I can do for you?"

mistalina13

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:41 pm
"You are doing plenty right now." It was the truth, let her read into it how she would. He grinned and bent a leg slightly, making a mock bow. "However, there is one thing you may grant me if you wish- might I have the pleasure of knowing your name?" Would she indulge or would he have to find something appropriate to call in her in lieu of it? He righted himself midrequest and his tail flicked. Once he had a name, or at least something to call her, he would offer his own. Some might call it terrible etiquette but he thought of it as teasing.

Celestial Requiem

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:01 am
A brow raised at this stallion's response, amusement playing in her eyes. He was trying to be charming. It was cute, really, the cockiness in his tone and movements. This poor fellow thought he was going to sweep her off her hooves with sweet talk and half-hearted bows like she was some kind of princess. She wouldn't be so easily wooed. This was a game she was more than willing to play, and it seemed like he was too, "I'm no wishing star. If you want my name you're going to have to give me something in return. Afterall, I can't just give it away to anyone and everyone. How do I know you won't use it against me somehow?" It was a question asked more teasingly than in an accusatory manner.

mistalina13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:58 pm
Sometimes it worked, sometimes it did not. But could he really be blamed for trying? Her response was not truly negative, but her demeanor meant a slight change in tactics was in order. "Hm-n. Perhaps not a wishing star, but a twilight star. The lovely jewels that shine as night falls." He smiled, hoping the compliment would at least be appreciated. "I would much rather be on the good side of one such as yourself than to use anything against you." That was the truth. No sense in making an enemy of interesting looking mare if it could be helped.

"My name is Taith." The change in tactics involved offering his name as an olive branch. "So, twilight star, have I earned your name?"

Celestial Requiem

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:08 pm
She couldn't help but chuckle quietly. 'Twilight star'. A bit long for a nickname, but Mariam had to admit she liked it. One thing she gladly got from her mother was a love for the stars. Being compared to them was flattering, if a little cliche. And while his offering in order to learn her name was disappointingly predictable, she decided it was enough to give him what he wanted, "I suppose you have. It's Mariam. Nice to meet you...Taith, yeah?" Casually, she started to move around him, examining his features. Especially his tail. The more she looked at it the more adorable it became. She was almost a little jealous of it, "So, tell me what a stallion like yourself is doing out in these parts, hmm?"

mistalina13

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:05 pm
"Mariam." He tried it out. A nice and simple name that rolled off the tongue.

Taith was quite aware he was being watched so he subtly made a show of fluffing his wings and the like as she circled him. Something about him seemed to have caught her eye since she paused and he wondered absently what it might be. "I go where the winds take me. Today they brought me to you." Half fancy, half truth. The winds had been blowing him this way.

Celestial Requiem

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas