Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:49 pm
User ImageNa'an was frustrated. Rakesh had wandered off somewhere; it wasn't unusual for her to part ways with her companion so they could do their own thing. And she was glad. The lioness wasn't one to keep company, especially for as long as the lion had been around. She told herself that it was because the lion was nice to look at, and that was certainly true, but there was something else, there.

Na'an was becoming attached, and it was tearing her up.

The thought drew a snarl to the lioness' face, and drove her to wander the lands. Drove her to drive claws into flesh. To spill blood, stark and bright against her coat. Still, that didn't come without it's downfalls...

The lioness stared into the clear, still water, frowning at the gash that ran across her maw. Damn leopard put up more of a fight than she had anticipated. But whatever. The lioness snorted. Today was not a good day.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:00 am
oo DeD

User ImageDaska would sometimes wander far into the rogue lands for no other reason other than he found himself bored. When patrols did little to soothe his despondent moods, and the attention of the various thralls did little to slake his hunger for other things, there was only one option left.

Wander.

It was nice to get away from the pride, at times. It was nice to be alone, with only his own company. He did not drive himself mad like so many of the females he kept did. He was not a crumbling, emotional mess.

Despite the wanderings and the lack of company, when Daska spotted a lone female perched near a small water hole, he couldn't help but feel a little intrigued. Daska approached, quietly and carefully, before settling himself a fair distance away.

He did not want to get too close, after all. That would involve physical contact, and Daska was not keen on physical contact that did not result in sex.

Daska watched the female, quietly, and did nothing to draw attention to himself.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:17 am
pinchmonster

Na'an needed something. A distraction, perhaps. The hunt hadn't pulled her away from her troubles enough. That was admittedly disappointing, but there wasn't much to be done about it.

In a different time, Na'an would have something to do. Following her mother, doing deeds for the goddess, would have at least kept her occupied in both body and mind. Little missions kept her distracted from trivial worries.

But now the troubles of her mind were heavier than she had ever wished, and there wasn't much she could do but brood. But maybe... maybe that could change. A shift in winds brought an unfamiliar scent towards her. The scent of a lion. Her eyes narrowed and her head raised. A paw lifted to wipe the cut near her nose and bright eyes moved in the direction the scent came from. The lion was dark and visible from a distance and Na'an only stared, her eyes placid and emotionless. She said nothing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:42 am
oo DeD

Daska's voice was a low purr when finally he spoke, his words nothing more than a silky rumble on the air.

"You're quite beautiful. A vision in an otherwise barren land."

He kept his eyes on her face, gaze keen on the small cut that was visible even from this distance. It only added to her appeal, as far as Daska was concerned. He did not mind the slight imperfection. Almost lazily, Daska trailed a paw in the water, never breaking eye-contact with the female.

"I would gift you with the finest furs and baubles as homage to your beauty, I think. I would bring you presents daily. I would show you the finest sights this land has to offer. The choices meals would be yours. You would never want for anything."

A small smile toyed with his muzzle as Daska watched her carefully.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:03 pm
pinchmonster

So this one was a charmer. Great.

Bright eyes narrowed towards the dark lion. She seemed hardly impressed. Her expression was as blank as physically possible. If there was any sort of interest towards the male, there was no evidence for it.

There was a moment of pause before she spoke. During that time, her eyes never left his. "My name is Na'an, daughter of Blood Magic." It wasn't often that Na'an gave a title of the daughter of the goddess, but her mother had been on her mind recently. She moved towards him, though stopped before they could touch.

"And I am not one to be owned," it was hard to tell if the words came out a growl or a purr. Her lids became low. Not passive, but something else. Almost... sultry.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:13 pm
oo DeD

"I am Daska Grei," the large male took a step back, for she'd gotten far too close for comfort.

"I would keep you well fed, Na'an. I would lavish you in gifts that would rival your own beauty. I would show you many, many things, things that you could never imagine. Such pleasure, such darkness."

Daska's eyes never left Na'an's, but he did take another step backwards. He was not intimidated, but intrigued by that sultry purr.

"I would own you, Na'an, daughter of Blood Magic. I would make you mine in each and every way a lioness could be owned by a male."

Daska let loose with a rumbling purr of his own; his intent was not to charm, but to seduce, to ply with pretty words. It had been quite some time since he'd had a moment to speak with a stranger as poetically as he was. It had been far too long, in fact, since he'd seen one as beautiful as the lioness before him.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:42 pm
pinchmonster

Na'an smirked. This one was something else. Her tongue ran over her teeth briefly. Her claws had slipped back out and raked through the hard dirt below her as she continued to ease closer to him, still remaining just out of touch.

"I hope you don't consider me one to be tamed, Daska Grei. For I am not." The lioness's words came out more breath than voice, airy and faint. "Quite the contrary, in fact."

She rumbled. A clawed paw raised to trail under the lion's chin, pulling across skin and fur. Oh, this would be fun. Already her troubles seemed to be fading away.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:25 am
oo DeD

Daska's nostrils flared as Na'an drew just close enough that he could take in her scent, spicy to his senses, filling him with intrigue and the tickle of lust. She was like no other he'd come across, not like the simpering freeborn ladies of his own pride, or the cowering thralls he sometimes took.

"I should hope not, Na'an," his voice was a rough rumble. "I only wish to claim you."

He did not pull back from the slight sting of her claw, put pushed down against it. Daska's eyes darkened.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:21 am
pinchmonster

The lioness laughed. It was a wry and distant sound. He was bold, she would give him that. "Claiming, hm?" Na'an's words came out as a rumble. Her eyes narrowed, never leaving his form. This excursion had been easier than she could have hoped.

"That may not be as easy as you may think it to be." She gave him a thin, dark smile. "You never know how these things can be turned against you." Her voice dropped to a grim and rough whisper. "Though by all means, you can try."

It wasn't often that she came across males as bold as this one, and rarely was she in a place where she actually wanted to take them for a run. So gods be damned if she didn't intend on giving this one a run he'd remember.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:31 am
oo DeD
I THINK WE CAN CALL THIS ONE DONE XD

Daska loved a challenge. All too often he'd come across females that could be easily wooed, or merely forced to abide. This one, she would be different, and that was something that Daska could appreciate entirely.

"I look forward to trying," Daska purred roughly, baring his teeth at Na'an, "and succeeding, darling." He stepped back just slightly, an unspoken way of saying that the game was on, and he was fully capable, ready and willing to take part in the chase.

The thrill of the chase only added to the sweetness of victory, after all; and Daska was fully intent on winning his prize.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers