Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:05 pm
User Image

There was a time in life when sleep would only have come to her when surrounded by the womb of a female's carcass. Whether or not it was a craving for the mother she had never known, she did not care; all she knew was that upon waking after such a glorious night, Tikoto felt better rested than she had in years.

Her paws, legs, maw and neck were caked in dried blood, some a little fresh, as she had nuzzled up to the creature of her passing affections during the night. There was a lucidity in her behavior then that so rarely came about. She saw the world as others did; for all of it's morning beauty, though it was red filmed eyes.

"Wake for me," She cooed, nuzzling her head beside his. "The sun is up, and so am I~"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:15 pm
User Image Chozi woke a bit groggy. He didn't quite remember where he was, but there was a tingling in his body and another feline nuzzling his cheek. The memories came back with a rush, and he was a bit flustered over them, or gods! The sounds that he had made!

He couldn't even remember falling asleep. Or did he pass out? He didn't quite know. He could feel the tug of scabs and the itch of more forming. He yawned, blinking up at the lioness.

"Good morning," he murmured shyly.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:21 pm
She nipped his leg a couple of times, more than a little bored until he woke up. Then, with an almost childlike innocence, she smiled down at him and pressed her nose against his. "Morning." Tikoto wanted more of what last night held, but not now, right now all she wanted was to reminisce. Last night she had been almost drunk on the power, and the feeling still lingered.

"Will you be missed if I keep you today?" Not that she gave a damn one way or the other, but she needed to know if staying this open would come back to bite her.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:22 pm
Chozi gave another yawn, giggling a little at the nose pressed again his own. "Keep me as long as you like," he told her. He was a very quiet member of the pride. He often spent time away for days, though he never was quite this far out of the lands. Not that it really mattered. He liked it right here even if he had to go back eventually.

He wanted to urge her to rip into his flesh again. He had never been more relaxed and pleasured in all his life, and he found himself craving it all the more.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:16 pm
Tikoto couldn't help the little feminine laugh that slipped out. Her face was the most joyous it had been in days, and all because the world was laid out before her perfectly deranged little heart. "Oh goody." She laughed.

Rising from her spot, she ran a claw along his face with a grin before taking a few steps away. "Come, come, don't dally. I want to show you something that I know you'll love."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:27 pm
Chozi stretched as he stood, feeling the scabs pull on his skin pleasantly. He could just purr, really, at the feeling. The tingle that was left behind by her claws on his cheek made him grin like a loon.

He trailed after her, curious as to where they were going. He struck close to her, struggling to walk normally as his body tried to rebel against it. The feeling of stretched, new skin always pleased him even with small cuts. He didn't know why he didn't see it coming, really - that this was what he needed.

"What is it, can I know?" he asked.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:42 pm
When she walked she bounced, the sharp angles of her emaciated frame shifting just beneath the skin. There was a sickly, deadly characteristic to her appearance that allowed a peek at the insanity just below it's surface. "Hmm," She pondered coyly. "A hint. What do hyenas love more than anything else?"

Tikoto never slowed her paces, pushing him to keep up, even as she almost obsessively checked to make sure he was still there. She loved every little scab, scar, pucker of fresh blood...they were HER marks, and even now, after the fact, they still looked fresh. It was intensely beautiful to her.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:54 pm
Chozi frowned, trotting for a second to catch up a little better, and walk next to her, if not a little behind her as it was. He didn't really know much about Hyenas - his mother would know for sure! He didn't want to make a guess, really. He could try, but he would seem so stupid. He was a dancer, not a scholar!

Chozi bit the inside of his cheeks, thinking. "Um... I don't know, miss... Food?" he hesitated answering. He felt stupid, but hopefully she wouldn't pay him much mind. He would just be surprised then - hopefully pleasantly? Hopefully something to break the skin - he would like that, he thought...

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:16 pm
Tikoto snorted, laughing a little sardonically. "Miss? No, no, Tikoto. My name is Tikoto." She had never been a 'Miss', nor would she tolerate being called one.

She climbed over a large bit of stumps and stones, passing into an area with little to do with foliage. The area's overall terrain was getting darker, slipping downhill as they went. "Oh no no, something much better." Tikoto smiled, and soon enough, her big prize was visible. The area she had made her home; her one prized joy through the years.

Before them, was a land of giant bones and decaying skins. "The answer...an Elephant Graveyard. You're the only one to come here, and if you tell, this trip will truly be your last. But you won't, will you? No, because then the game would end."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:25 pm
Chozi nearly tripped and fell down the hill while following the lioness - Tikoto - and continued to follow her even as the air around them began to darken and become dreary. He looked on upon the bones.

"An Elephant graveyard?" He had heard of these, but never seen one himself. He twisted a bit to look around. It looked - well, it looked lived in, honestly. Tikoto lived here, if he could make sense of her words that way.

His eyes widened after a moment. He was invited to come back? He could come here when he wanted or needed and his eyes light up. "I can come back here? I won't tell, I promise!"

Ooh, this was a gift. One he would cherish until the end of his days.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:35 pm
"It's wonderful, isn't it? A little oasis between all those that would tear me down." She swiped angrily at a few bones near her, knocking them about. Her children would have seen her dead, if they had the chance, but here...here they wouldn't dare touch her.

"Oh yes, yes, anytime you want!" Tikoto smiled, leading her way back to her den - the larger inside of an elephant skull. "If I'm here, I want you with me, and if I'm not...you are free to wait. But now...I want to play a little more."

They were free to play as long as they wanted her, however they wanted. Or moreover, however SHE wanted.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:41 pm
Chozi startled a little at the sound of the bones clattering, having not quite expected how they sounded. It was an interesting sound - perhaps he could craft something of bone - that might be nice...

"Thank you," He told her, trailing after her into her skull den. He was completely sincere, the emotional swelling in his chest. But now - now was time for more play, and he couldn't wait.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas