Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[PRP] Enough is Enough (KO & T. Hunter) [Generosity] (Fin!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:56 pm
Knockout had been having a slightly tough time in the karate class he'd enrolled in not that long ago. While he was pretty good at kicks and chops, he still hadn't won one of the sparring matches they'd had as a class as easily as he would of liked. Fighting really was a matter of physical capability, and while most of the class were still foals, there were a few students that were just not fun to train with because it felt like you weren't getting anywhere. He had managed to defeat his current opponent and was taking a short break in the dojo to get a cup of water. Their sensei was still mediating some of the other matches, so he could just stand and spectate while he sipped the cold drink.

He noticed one of his classmates, Treasure Hunter, was getting beaten up pretty badly. The colt's opponent had just knocked him flat on his butt, and Knockout really wasn't sure there was going to be much improvement in Hunter's case. Good lord, why did their teacher pair up two people who were clearly incompatible in fighting skill? The beefier of the two phonies was essentially just throwing Hunter around as much as he wanted, and it was starting to piss the red pegasus off.

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:36 pm

Treasure Hunter regretted signing himself up for karate lessons. It had been a week now and this was the last time he'd have to be stuck with the big bully as his partner. He held a mean grudge against the teacher for pairing him up with somephony not of his size. Like every pupil, he threw out kicks and chops at his partner who was as big as a boulder. "AW COME ON! LET ME AT LEAST HIT YE ONCE!" he screamed out of anger as his moves were easily blocked. Before he could get away, the bully had held onto his leg already and threw him around like a sack of potatoes. Lucky the floor was filled with padding or he'd be sporting bruises across various parts of his body.

He knew he wasn't as strong as some of the phonies there but it felt like he was wasting his time and energy challenging himself against the bully. For every few kicks and punches made, he gets thrown around with the same amount of moves used.

With a heavy sigh, he just laid flat on the floor hoping that the teacher would call for a time out.

Hopelessly Pretty

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:08 pm
As per usual, their sensei wasn't watching all of the matches, but instead paying attention to only a particular few in which he felt the need to comment or root for a certain student. It was getting more than just a little bit ridiculous at this point. After watching Treasure Hunter scream with frustration and still their teacher wasn't going to come in and do anything about this grossly unfair match, Knockout decided that he'd personally had enough of this crap. When Hunter laid down on the floor in defeat, he downed the rest of his water before walking over to where the pirate colt and his opponent was.

"Yo, take a break. I've got this guy." He briefly spoke to Hunter, telling him to just go ahead and get off the floor so he could relax. He waited for the other boy to clear the area and be out of possible harm's way so he could fight this dude the way he really wanted. The pegasus sized up the bully for just a few seconds before bowing, wanting to start the match semi-honorably.

"I'm Knockout, and I'm about to kick your a**. Let's do this." After his introduction, he immediately went to punch the bigger foal right in the gut, and then attempted to throw him to the ground.

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:08 pm
Treasure Hunter stood back up after he had lied down to catch his breath. He looked at sensei and of course, he was completely ignoring the match between him and the bully and was spending time with another pair of foals showing them how to perform their moves.

He waved a hoof out and noticed a winged red pegasus fly past. Although they never said much to one another, they know who each other were. Treasure Hunter watched as KO started to punch the bully. He wanted revenge for beaten like a sack of potatoes all this time since he had enrolled himself into these classes.

It may be fun for some, but he never had a chance to enjoy the lessons. Filled with anger, Treasure Hunter charged at the bully as KO was trying to throw him to the ground. "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" he screamed out loud as he flung his whole body against the bully. "

Hopelessly Pretty

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:20 pm
FrostyPeaches

Knockout had caught the bully by surprise when he'd punched the bigger foal in the gut, but the jerk was just too heavy for the pegasus to lift and throw in one hit like all the cool guys did in the movies. Damn. Why didn't that work as well as he thought it would in real life? He was about to back up and kick his opponent down when suddenly, Treasure Hunter was screaming with fury.

Woah. Hunter body slammed into their mutual opponent, and upon realizing that they could take him out together, Knockout shoved against the bully as well. The two colts had successfully knocked Hunter's tormentor flat on his butt and the other student was now wailing with defeat. With a snort of triumph the fiery pegasus turned to face the boy he'd volunteered to help out. "Alright, we did it. Good luck in your next fight, dude. You're gonna need it."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:35 pm
Hopelessly Pretty

Treasure Hunter did a happy backflip after seeing the opponent almost twice his size had been defeated. "Ahhhhhh that felt good didn't it?" he asked Knockout with a bright smile. "Thanks to you, I was able to get something out of these lessons." He looked at KO. "Karate is simply not meant for me."

He held out a hoof toward KO. "Name's Treasure Hunter. I will not forget this generous act you have done for me today. Maybe we will meet again one day after we've went on our separate ways. I'd like to know how much you have improved."

When the next lesson came, Treasure Hunter did not show up during roll call. Nor did he show up for the other remaining days.

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items