Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:36 pm
❥ A Place In My World.

This is a private aim RP between Viper ( -MoomoolatteCha- ) & Awan ( Candle Wick Ghost ).
Please do not post without being invited to do so! Thank you.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:36 pm
It had been time since Awan was last graced with social interaction. Sometimes he would think of the dull encounters and how shrouded in naivety those persons were. He couldn't lend them all the blame however he wasn't much of a social butterfly or very keen to give them a welcome opportunity to try being something other than a meeting best left forgotten. He smirked to himself at how many mares had left angry and tearful and was yet to find a single soul who would better any possibility of earning a smudge of respect from him.

He arched his neck, lips clipping the cool surface of the stream. The weather was perfect, it's clouds hanging grey overhead, hiding the summers blaze. Awan felt the thick, suffocating air and began chanting inwardly for downpour. Lifting his head, his blood stained eyes spied his new mountain ledge home and he gave a brief, satisfied smile. He would head there to watch the anticipated storm and those scurrying to flee it's wrath.  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:38 pm
[quote="-MoomoolatteCha-"][color=green][/color][/quote]

-MoomoolatteCha-
Spreading her wings wide,she let out a yawn that almost made it sound like she was a dragon. That..she could've been since she had scales of a kirin and wings of a kalona.Made her look like one,besides the feathers of course. She had the fierce fangs and the pissy look. That made most move away from her and keep along with what they were doing.She wasn't the 'prettiest' soquili to look at,but there were worst.

From the clearing she took off into the sky and spread her wings out wide.It had been a while since she'd been out of the cave and into the sky,out anywhere really. It was time to fly over the mountains and look around. It was her favorite thing to do. Weird things happened all the time in the mountains. Murders,soquili becoming pets.It wasn't the safest place from what she seen,but she liked it anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:39 pm
Awan walked the bank, hooves uncomfortable on the dried, cracked dirt beneath them. He preferred it uneven and sloppy, without the risk of chipping his hooves. He was coming to the mountain path when the giant shadow engulfed him, in the moment he believed the moon had eaten the sun again and though he had been told he wasn't to look at the lovers, he did so in chance. Only to find that the legendary lovers hadn't actually been united but instead he sought the sight of a dragoness, easily mistaken for a kalona from where he stood.

He knew they were violent creatures and so long as he stuck to his own, they usually passed him by and left his animal prey solely to him. He snorted, wondering if this one had other ideas. Hoping it would move quietly on and grow bored, he stood there, flicking his tail irritably side to side and waited for the shadow to vanish. His stare less than amused.  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:41 pm
-MoomoolatteCha-
Viper noticed the male staring up at him.Of course like everyone else,he was giving her that look.She didn't even like blood or meat. It was gross but if it was the last thing to eat in front of her she would do it in a heart beat. You take what you can get most times.

She decided to fly down near the stallion and land.See what his look was for. Viper stood there tilting her head at the stallion."Is there a problem?" She asked in a soft voice. Folding her wings to her side,she was about to make herself comfortable for a extremely long talk if this one was going to be.People who didn't like how she looked interested her,even if they weren't interested in her.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:42 pm
"Fantastic." He muttered to himself watching as the she kalona moved in on his position. Standing there, not doing anything usually made the predators disinterested in him, yet this one had taken it as an opposite approach. Now that social interaction he could remember was turning in to a present situation. He would rather those remained memories. Narrowing his brows so they met in the middle he continued to stare at the creature when she landed. His lips falling lop-sided in to one troubled frown.

It wasn't what she was that was so much the problem. It was the fact she was something other than an animal he could make in to a trophy. He eyed her magnificent fangs and huge leathery wings. Taking next to the scales she was plagued with. Now her body, without admitting it, he would kill, even die to have. His expression had even relaxed as he admired her natural structure. When she folded her wings, it made his eyes snap to hers, tilted off to one side. "Yes, you're in my way." He grunted, pushing heavily in her direction to give her an awkward shove. Unfortunately as he pushed past her, he hadn't foreseen the miniature spikes on her folded wings which soon gave him a painful shock.  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:43 pm
-MoomoolatteCha-
Viper peered at him as he tried pushing by her.What was his issue."I'm in your way? I believe you weren't going very much of anywhere anytime soon." She made sure when he pushed by her that she had her balance. Viper didn't need to fall and break her wings,no one would help her in her time of need. "You shouldn't be such a jerk."It came out soft but fierce.He was being such a child.

Viper watched him a bit. She was more than confused with how he was acting. Viper certainly wasn't going to kill him. Nor would she want any of his jerkish meat anyway.She fluffed her kalona wings. She was going to keep quiet until he began to say some stupid things or walk off. He'd probably just walk off and ignore her,but she wouldn't let him get that far.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:44 pm
Wincing, he paused in his steps, lifting up his front leg. Twisting his head to the side, he noted where the throbbing was coming from and could see several open wounds seeping with fresh blood. He lifted his eyes to the creature and beyond being strong, keeping her own when he forced his way past, she was stubborn. That wasn't the most surprising thing to him either, the fact she had cause to use tongue instead of violence puzzled him.

Settling his gaze, he huffed. "How do you know I wasn't going anywhere? Can you read my thoughts?" He lifted a questionable brow. "No?" His voice was full of arrogance. "Jerk? I'm so offended." He rolled his eyes, letting out a small, deep, amused chuckle. "Is that all you have to offer? How have you even survived this long as a kalona, others would have spat on you in disgust and fed you to their young if they knew words like jerk were being thrown around."  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:45 pm
-MoomoolatteCha-
"You were standing here.."She snorted as he pushed by. Turning to face him she kept watching him.What was the wincing and hurting for? "Let them spat on me.I am not here to please any of them. "Viper tossed her feathers and fluffed her wings again."Let them.Whatever pleases their bloody hearts and raging minds."

Viper didn't agree what kalona did,most anyway. She was one of the only ones that didn't prefer blood and guts for pleasure. "I am not out for blood or hurting anyone. I actually have a real mind,rather then letting something take a hold of me that could easily be knocked back." Snorting again,she awaited to hear what the stallion had to say.He was so silly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:46 pm
"So you're an outcast?" He asked with genuine curiosity. He too was an outcast, not to be pitied, it was by choice. That and he realised most didn't share his views and often tried to change his actions and opinions. He preferred to be himself, not a fake rag-doll to do as they pleased with. For the briefest second, he actually thought they had come across something in common but he quickly disregarded that idea with the shake of his head. Multi-coloured bangs swaying this way and that like a gentle breeze has possessed them.

"Well done." He mock congratulated at her individuality. "Shame really, those teeth and scales make quite the fearsome duo when it comes to survival and hunting." He pondered on taking them for himself however he was sure the embarrassment of losing to a female and her mighty strength would be far greater than the rate of success on that idea.  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:47 pm
-MoomoolatteCha-
"A shame..?" Viper shook her head."Yes I am a outcast.." Viper was more than offended."When you don't grow up with guidance,you happen to make your own choices rather than following what strangers tell you." She snorted. "You are who you are,what you are saying is going to kill me. But it is sad that you try to down someone because of their own choices. You don't let people judge your choices now do you? That's why you're always alone right?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:54 pm
Awan could see the mare was getting riled up, something he had said was causing her to rage at him. A touchy subject, now she was spilling her issues all over him like rainbow vomit. To make matters worse, he was smirking, amused at her ramblings. He was alone, that was true, he wasn't always alone... He just realised it was better simply living this way.

"People can judge and think what they like of me lady, I couldn't care less. Those that have come across my path have been nothing but pathetic, insignificant creatures. Lost, fickle, in need of attention and love to merely go on living." He gave a snort and straightened his head back in alignment with his body once again. Having to roll his shoulders to iron out the ache from having it twisted so long.

He lifted his eyes to the sky, the clouds growing darker and frowned. He wasn't going to make it to the ledge in time and it was all thanks to that mare. He set the pace and started climbing the rocky path.  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:06 pm
-MoomoolatteCha-
Why was she so annoyed by this stallion?Maybe because all of the ones she'd met only wanted her fangs and to treat her like a piece of s**t. It angered her,made her want to kill but she knew she wasn't like that. "I don't need attention and love. You gave me a weird look which didnt appreciate.I came down to ask a simple question that you simply could've answered with a No." Viper wanted to growl and snap at the male.But all she did was watch and follow after him slowly.

she noticed as well how quick the light was diming from the sun.He seemed to be in a huge rush to get where he was going.Viper sighed and spreaded her wings to follow him.She would rather fly then break her anckle trying to follow him.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:14 pm
Awan knew differently. She was angry at being an outcast, that was clear. Being an outcast meant that love and attention was few and far between. He let his eyes seek her figure from their corners but he didn't turn his head. Instead he continued climbing the rubble, once part of the daunting mountain. He was lucky the path wasn't as steep as the rest or he would have never seen a mountain view of the land and find somewhere as isolated.

He thought she had finally had enough when she spread her wings, that she was going to take off and find someone else to latch on to but too soon was the thought there that darkness was upon him once again and her shadow was stalking his movements. He supposed it wasn't a bother, so long as he couldn't hear her ranting or at all. The cracking sound of thunder was heard first, the flash came next and then the first trickles of a heavy rain slipped from the sky.

He stopped when he was under the ledge and looked at the scaly mare, wondering if she was going to venture in to his lair.  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:25 pm
-MoomoolatteCha-
Viper didn't know what to really do.Mostly it all ended in her flying away and they never spoke again.That is what she wanted to do.Viper looked up and grumbled as it started to rain. Her feathers dropped to the back of her head and her wings started to get soaked.

She should probably leave him alone.But something told her to keep around and keep talking to him.He probably wouldn't allow her into his lair,ignore her and keep away from her. She sighed.It slightly depressed her that everyone she met was a jackass. Didn't want anything to do with her.She did want company but she didn't want any love or attention,she really wasn't searching.It would come to her when it did. Friendship and a chance to talk to someone would be wonderful.

"I'm guessing I should go then?"When she said that it started to pour down rain.She decided to fly up to a side rock to take her place. She would let the rain pour down upon her scaley back.Her wings did try to shelter her,but they didn't do a wonderful job since she really couldn't rotate them all the way around.They were good for others to shade.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff