• Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:47 pm
User Image
Thane is RP'd by Roman Foi

User Image
Satine is RP'd by Kamiki

This is an AIM RP transcript

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was a beautiful night, one of the prettiest she could remember. The sky was clear and the stars were out and shining brightly. She loved the moon, the night... it seemed so, well...clean. Crisp. She inhaled deeply and let the night air fill her lungs as she strolled through the meadow. Her daughter had come to visit her recently, and once again expressed concern with how much a hermit she seemed to have become. She brushed it off, like always. She was fine alone, for now... she was never exactly a social butterfly anyway. She nibbled on the grass of the meadow, almost glowing like moonlight in the soft glow of the stars.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:02 pm
Thane flew over the willow trees that were placed so well through out Cato's territory. He was arriving home from a venture, roaming the surrounding territories. The territory that Cato and he shared were scattered with a few holes, or at least that's what they seemed to him. The arena was the largest, and was used for training between Cato and himself. The second largest, he was about to approach. They had not dubbed it anything, other than the east meadow. It was filled with yummy grasses, and some purple flowers that were pretty but not for his taste. He looked down, expecting to see the normal scene, but this time he saw a small pool of ice-blue blotted in it. The pool moved. His curiosity tilting his wings before his mind really did, Thane made his way down towards the blue oddity.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:06 pm

Satine saw the shadows around her feet flicker - something was flying overhead; blotting out the light of the stars for seconds at a time. She looked up from her grass, her eyes already adjusted to the twilight light, she saw a winged Soquili approaching. At first she wondered if was her daughter again, but no. This was a stallion, she could tell from his carriage. She certainly hoped she hadn't wandered into someone else's territory; she didn't mean any harm.

But she didn't make assumptions. She let the stallion approach; offering a tilt of her head to acknowledge his presence. Her long curls flowed over her shoulders like waves of the ocean, her eyes so blue they seemed almost silvery.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:10 pm
Thane landed in a trot, it carrying him forward before it became a lazy, slow walk towards the mare, a wide smile shining brightly on his face. "Hello." He called, his tail swaying side to side and his wings pulling to his sides. He stopped about two feet from her, his eyes appraising--not in a rude fashion--and he was pleased to see such a beautiful creature on the land. "How are you doin' tonight ma'am?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:17 pm

Satine found herself returning his smile. He was certainly a handsome one, and she had to admit, it felt nice to be getting some attention someone other than her family. She didn't go out looking for socialization, but almost in instant she realized just got lonely she had been. Suddenly she didn't know how to act or what to say to perfect strangers. But she couldn't very well just turn and walk away now, and the stallion had asked her a question. "I'm doing well," she said, after a moments hesitation. "Thank you for asking." There was a surprising genuineness to her voice, as if she seemed honestly grateful for his inquiry.

"I'm not trespassing, am I?" she asked, suddenly self conscious.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:28 pm
Thane chuckled to himself, almost enjoying that she seemed... nervous. It was rather cute, he thought. His smile never faltered, and he remained his polite distance. "Trespassing? Hmm... well, I wont tell if you wont." He chuckled again, pawing his hoof at teh slightly damp earth. "Nah, Cato isn't one to... kick out 'trespassers'. Especially the pretty ones." His smile grew. "He does a poor job of marking the territory as his, so I don't blame the few that do wander through. Its a very appealing terrain. I'm Thane by the way!" He said, suddenly realizing how rude he was being. Bowing low, his nose almost touched the earth by his ankle.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:32 pm

She looked a bit surprised and nervous when he mentioned this Cato fellow, realizing she may actually be trespassing. "Oh, I'm terribly sorry," she said quickly. "I don't really have a herd of my own, so I just wander. I don't mean any hard or anything, just passing through..."

She stopped as he bowed, and she blinked down at him before letting out a bell-like giggle. He seemed so blatantly earnest and charming. "Oh my," she said, looking down at him. "How nice to meet you, Thane. My name is Satine." She felt the pink of hear ears darken a bit in a blush.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:35 pm
Thane straightened back up, grinning lazily. "Its wonderful to meet you Satine. Don't worry--you don't have to explain to me." His eyes glittered, reaching down and pulling up some grass for himself. Swallowing quickly, he perked his ears with a question. "You don't mind if I join you, do you? Its been a long journey."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:41 pm

"No...of course not," she said. She paused for a moment, then relaxed. She learned down and grabbed another mouthful of grass. She rose and tossed her curls over her shoulder. She shook her hooves, making sure the little pieces of grass and dirt didn't stick. "Do you travel much? Sounds exciting."

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:46 pm
Thane swallowed another mouthful, all the while smiling at Satine. She was quiet, interesting company. "I only travel close by. I've all but put down roots here, with Cato--my best friend. And his lifemate." He nodded in the direction of their specific home. "Its very... pleasant. Having a family again. Though I'm often the third wheel." He looked sheepish for once, before grabbing up another mouthful.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:49 pm

"Ah, I see..." She was quiet for a moment, her shyness swelling up in her chest. But after a moment, chewing on the grass, she decided to take a risk. "I miss having a family," she said quietly. "I had one, once. I mean, I still do... three beautiful children. They are still about, they have grown and have their own lives, now..."

She paused, sighing. "I sound so old," she said, frowning. She didn't look it, however, her fur was still a gleaming white and her hair still had a filly-like property to it.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:12 pm
Thane shook his mane, idly, pretending not to notice her nervousness. He didn't want to make her feel more so. He continued to pick at the grass, enjoying the water that glistened on it. He lifted his head, chewing, and watching her. "Well that's good that they still visit." He felt a pang of guilt that he hadn't been to seen his parents in... sometime. He looked down, avoiding eye contact, and ripped some more grass up.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:14 pm

"Oh, of course..." she said, nodding. "But its just such a bitter reminder of...well..." she was suddenly flustered again, not wanting to be 'that' mare talking about the love of her life that she lost. "...the passage of time," she finally finished with.

She frowned and ate some more, the mouthful of grass giving her an excuse not to talk for a moment. She felt very self-conscious, like she had messed up the conversation some how. The first stallion to pay attention to her in years and she immediately rattles off about how old she is and her ex.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:07 pm
Thane grinned to himself, enjoying having company that wasn't an arrogant brute or a nagging pain in the side. "Time doesn't scary, but wonderful things." He murmured, deciding he'd had his fill for the night. He watched the clouds moving along the sky, gray puffs of cotton that were in sync yet ever changing independently. Shaking his mane again, he lost his "serious" set of mind and eyes gleamed at the mare once more.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff