Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Mava'Bunda Lands [IC]
[PRP] Small reunion. (Sauda, Kailasa, and Mtupeni)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:17 pm
User Image

Life had been a bit of a blur as late. Sauda sometimes found herself daydreaming most of the time. She had forgotten the life of being on her own, and become to enjoy pack life. She stretched and moved casually about the pack lands. Taking in everything around her as she went. She hadn't been able to get out by herself lately. She normally had Letladika or Seriti with her. Today was different, she wanted to venture out and explore.

She took a deep breath and smiled as she slowly padded through the land. Her paws hit the ground softly. It wasn't the best looking place, she had to admit, but it was where she had called home for a long time. She had missed venturing into the rogue land, as she always met some pretty awesome faces about. Mostly hyenas or wild dogs.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:43 pm
User Image User Image

A little ways off from where Sauda was currently padding, two hyenas sat. A much older one and then a slightly younger one. The eldest of the two looked... Tired, to say in the least. Her fur was matted and her magenta-colored eyes looked dim. She looked like she hadn't had a day of fun or happiness in ages. This wasn't true of course, but one would think it just looking at her. That or she was ready to kick the bucket. Hyenas tended to be a stubborn and greedy species though, and this one was definitely not going anywhere just yet. She snarled slightly as she pawed at a knuckle bone that was lying on the ground. While she looked miserable and angry, she wasn't. It was more so for show. A typical hyena thing. She hid away how she truly felt. It was selfish of her to impose it upon others anyhow.

The younger hyena watched as a knuckle bone slightly rolled towards her. Her ears drooped some. It was her mother whom she was sitting with... And it was her mother whom she was deeply concerned about. She hadn't been like this for long... But as time ticked by, she had gotten worse. She had no doubt that her mother knew that her upcoming days were numbered... Which probably only soured her mood even more. Her mother's life had been long, but it had been hard. Her mate had long since disappeared years ago, and both mother and daughter hadn't seen snout or tail of their immediate family in quite some time. Still, she was always here for her mother... As much as she would let her be.

- - - - - -

I Lady Kiya I

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:32 pm
It was only moments longer before Sauda saw the two others. At first she hadn't recognized them, as it had been a long time since she had seen either of them. In fact, she hadn't remembered the last time she had saw them. Though, one thing she knew was their smell... Smells never changed, and as soon as their scent hit her noes she stopped and just stared for a moment.

She hadn't been in this pride very long, as she had found herself lost for a long time. Now she felt she was found, and now... She really did feel like she was found... "Mom...? Kailasa?" She felt like something hit her, but not in a bad way. She just felt the air in her lungs seem to freeze, mostly because she was shocked that she had found them.... And by accident.

Lady Kitania
Sorry about the late reply, I forgot to add it to my rp list!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:45 am
Snarling slightly as she looked over at Kailasa, Mtupeni's ears suddenly shifted as she heard something... No... Someone... Someone talking to her. It wasn't her daughter that was accompanying her... So who was it? The old hyena was in no mood for games and her eyesight was getting poor. She sniffed the air... And then sniffed it again. While her eyes were mildly diluted, her nose was still in top working condition. She sniffed again and again... And then she stopped. Her eyes slightly lit up and she had a semi-blank expression. Could it be...?

"Sauda...?"

Kailasa's ears turned the moment she heard paws padding in her general direction, the almost all grey hyena popping up to her feet and a snarl adoring her face. She stood in front of her mother like a guard dog, willing to protect her in any situation. Her mother was too old to get into fights and brawls, and she was certainly in no condition to wrestle either. With her mind too focused on sound and the old hyena behind her, Kai had not realized the smell in the air. As soon as her mother spoke, her stance softened and she whipped her head around, a confused look now on her face.

"What? Sauda? What about Sauda?"

- - - - - -

I Lady Kiya I
No problem! I've been a little busy so I forgot to reply once you did. xD

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:56 pm
Sauda was slightly taken aback by the reaction of her sister, but it wasn't too surprising she supposed. It had been a very, very long time. So much so, that Sauda hadn't really known how long it had been since she had last seen the two. It was strange, but in a happy way that she would run into them now. "Yes... It's me." She said with her ears back.

She was in a guarded stance, in case things went south. She was hardly sure what to expect here. She had always dreamed of this moment, and it had always went happy, but now she was unsure of how things were going to turn out. Was it possible that so much time had passed that things between them were sour? She wanted to take another step closer to them, but she hesitated.

She had a family now and she had to think about them before getting into anything serious. As well as, she wasn't much of a fighter, really. That was more her daughter, than herself. She gave a soft smile to them. "its.... It's been a long time."

Lady Kitania

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:31 pm
A smile erased any sign of discomfort or anger that may of been written on the old hyena's face. A genuine, happy smile... And that was really rare for her these days. She probably hadn't had a real smile upon her maw in at least a year, if not more. Yes, Kailasa made her happy and such, but she was also around just about every day. Sauda... Sauda she had not seen in such a very, very long time.

"Sauda... My puppy..."

Looking back to the approaching hyena, Kai's ears swiveled as she heard her speak. Turning back around to hear her mother's words, she finally took a moment to sniff the air, taking in the scent of the black female. Instantly, a large grin adored Kai's face and she proceeded to bound towards her sister, pouncing on her in a fit of joy and letting off quite the symbolic hyena laugh.

"Sister! Hi! How are you?!"

- - - - - -

I Lady Kiya I

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:16 am
Her muscles eased as they seemed to recognize her a bit better. A wave of relief filled her and she let the smile cross her muzzle again. Oh, how it felt good to see them again. It had been far too long. So many thing she wanted to ask them, so many things she didn't know what to say. Though, her sister had cut in and started the conversation. Oh thank god! She didn't like starting things. Especially when things started so awkwardly.

"I'm great, how are you? She asked both of them. She was more relaxed now, and didn't know why she was so tense as before. Why had she been so afraid? "I've missed you"

Lady Kitania

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:15 am
Mtupeni watched as her two daughters instantly hit it off. She still had a third daughter she hadn't seen in... Forever as well. Pukukino. She was sure she was doing well though, where ever she was. Mtupeni had raised fine pups. She had taught them well with how to fend for themselves, especially since Mtu herself had grown up without any kind of guidance. She had vowed to give it to her own children, and she had. Just seeing Kailasa and Sauda seemingly having a good time talking brought such joy to her dim eyes.

"We're good, we're good. We've missed you too! How have things been for you?" Kai was so excited to see her sister again. It was like a little family reunion! It was magnificent! However, she'd have to break the news of their mother's condition. She hoped it wouldn't scare Sauda away or make her uneasy. It was the unfortunate truth of the situation.

"By the way... I need to talk to you about mother at some point. No rush though...", she said with a hushed tone. She knew Mtu's hearing was not nearly as good as it once was, so she had no problem whispering when she was still semi close to her.

- - - - - -

I Lady Kiya I

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:31 pm
Everything seemed to happen so fast, and it was overwhelming. Sauda could feel tears forming, but she was desperately holding them back. How long had it been? She couldn't begin to think about that now. All she knew was she was very happy to see them, and very happy they were doing quite well. She gave her sister a soft smile as she started to speak.

"oh! I have been well!" She wasn't sure how to tell them she was a mother of four, and had a loving mate. Those were to come later, of course, when time allowed it. For now it was getting caught up on them, not her. She gave a small nod at her sister when she talked about their mother. It must have been something very serious, and slightly worried Sauda. Was something wrong?

She didn't let herself get too caught up about it, as Kai had kept it hushed from their mother. It was something that would be dealt between the two of them, in private. She looked from her sister to her mother and tried to conceal a concerned look upon her muzzle.

Lady Kitania

[IC] Mava'Bunda Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff