[PRP] How Did This Happen? (KO & BC) [Kindness - FIN!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Knockout was taking a walk through the park on a breezy day, hoping to find a good spot to practice taking flight from. He had the brilliant idea that if he became a good flyer he'd be able to do an aerial dropkick on his next enemy, and that would be awesome! He spotted a picnic table with some benches, and headed that way. To his surprise though, he stumbled upon a blue and pink knit hat laying on the table that somephony had left behind.

He picked it up with a hoof, noting the bright colors and the small size. "Yeesh, only a baby would wear something this ugly..."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just about in tears as she bolted through the park, Banana Creme was in desperate search for her hat that her mother had given her quite recently, not wanting to lose such a precious item so soon after receiving it. "Oh... Oh no... Come on, where did you leave it, Creme..? You have to find it..!" The filly was panting now, her hair a tousled mess from when she had peeked under benches and in bushes to try and find the pink and blue knit hat. Her heart was about to break from how disappointed she was in herself, but before her legs would just give out on her in sorrow and make her cry, she spotted the present from Lemon Lime on a picnic table, being picked up by some youngster.

Without thinking, BC was bounding toward her hat, a cry of exhausted relief practically exploding from her mouth. "Ahh..!! My hat! That's mine, please don't touch it..!" Skidding to a halt in front of Knockout, the older filly had her eyes locked on the pink and blue item, her heart pounding wildly in her chest. If that kid knew what was best for him, he'd set it down now and walk away. Banana Creme would never dream of hurting anyone, but that present was so dear to her that she knew she would cross many a line to get it back.

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:06 am
The pegasus nearly flinched when Banana Creme came bolting over from out of nowhere, not expecting anyone to suddenly show up just as soon as he'd found the lost item. But of course, he was too cool to be anything at all like startled, so when the blonde came up and claimed the hat as hers, he just sneered at her. "Are you sure you want this ugly thing back? These colors are awful!" He squished one of the little pom-poms for emphasis, making a face at it as if it were making him want to vomit.

"You wouldn't have left it if you really wanted it, so I think I oughta take it to the garbage where it belongs." He hopped off the bench with her hat in his teeth, flapping his wings to fly toward the trash can he'd passed by earlier. The colt knew he had to be right, of course. If something was yours and you really cared about it, you wouldn't leave it behind ever.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:12 am
Hearing the hat be insulted like that felt like having rocks pelted at her exposed heart, her ears twitching with annoyance at the young colt's attitude toward something that wasn't even his. Clearly it was hers, so what right did he have to take it like that? Running in front of him, the slightly taller filly blocked Knockout's path with the most dangerous glare she could muster, the corners of her eyes still bubbling with tears. "You're not going anywhere with my hat... That's not yours, and you need to give it back. You have no idea what that means to me..." The thought of losing the pink and blue hat made the filly shudder, but she stood still in front of Knockout, knowing that if the kid knew how to fly, she'd be at a severe disadvantage, but she'd still chase the foal down to the ends of the earth to get that present back. She wasn't going to lose something her mother had given her that easily.

"Someone really important to me gave that to me... So give it back already..."

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:28 am
For the second time in under ten minutes, Knockout was caught off guard by Banana Creme. He wasn't sure how she got in front of him so fast! When he'd tried to take off from the bench he nearly kicked her in the head with his hind legs, but in order to dodge her, he tumbled forward out of the air and rolled a short distance away from the picnic table and straight into a bush. With a groan the pegasus tried to struggle his way out of the greenery but it seemed like he'd really gotten himself stuck this time.

"Ugh, you can have your stupid hat back. It isn't worth this much trouble." Managing to reach out and grab it with a hoof from where it had landed in the bush, the blond tossed the knit hat in Banana Creme's direction and huffed. Well, this sucked... Knockout had planned on being totally awesome today and had only royally screwed himself over.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:37 am
Feeling slightly empowered by the turn of events, Banana Creme took her time after snatching her hat, staring at Knockout like he was an absolute idiot for being stuck in that bush. "You kinda deserved this, y'know." Creme huffed, her eyes narrowing quietly at the colt trapped by foliage. Tugging her hat down hard the filly sighed to herself, glancing over her shoulder to make sure that no one had seen her little freak-out over her hat. When she was sure that she hadn't directed any attention toward herself, the white pony shook her head, her eyes boring holes into the ground at her hooves.

"... But thank you for giving this back. It's a special gift from my mom... She hardly ever gives presents to anyone, so... It's really important to me since she bought it special just for me." When the filly had quieted, she moved over to Knockout, using her hooves to part the prickly parts of the bush out of the way of the colt, a small apologetic half-smile on her face. "There. Don't want you to cut yourself on the way out..."

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:57 am
Knockout stuck his tongue out at Banana Creme when she said that he deserved this. If the filly had been close enough, he honestly would have tried to bite her for that comment. He opened his mouth, about to insult her again so that she'd just bugger off with her dumb hat, but before he could come up with anything witty Banana Creme was thanking him, and then talking about just how special it really was. Man, he just did not understand this girl at all...

And woah, what now? With a slightly confused blink of his two-tone eyes, Knockout was momentarily speechless when Banana Creme actually started parting the bush so that he could get out. "What in the heck..?" He muttered his confusion, twisting around and pulling his limbs out from between the leaves until he was safely out of the bush and back in the grass. He looked up at Banana Creme now that she was wearing the hat again and uh...

Did that actually make her look cute or something? Ugh, he didn't know what was going on here! With a determined snort, he stomped a hoof on the ground and tried to make up for looking like an idiot just then. "Yeah, whatever.... Thanks."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:02 pm
It wasn't the kind of thanks that she wanted, but she supposed it was the thanks she deserved for making a comment like that to a stranger. Peering back down at the ground before her, she pawed at the ground with one hoof, raising her voice to speak one more time, not bothering to turn to meet Knockout's gaze at all. "...Banana Creme." Tilting her head slightly at the sound of her own voice, she turned to face the red colt, staring somewhere past his shoulder to avoid eye contact. "My name's Banana Creme. I'll uh... I'll see you around...?" Creme partially mumbled, leaving the colt room to tell her his own name before they went their separate ways.  

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:09 pm
"I'm Knockout, and maybe... We'll see if you're cool enough to hang out with me." With one last snide remark, Knockout trotted off to go find somewhere else to practice his flying skills.  
My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games