[PRP]The Daring Date (Chal and Alma) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:10 am
Alma pictured for a few seconds what would happen if she came home when the sun came up. The outcome was not pretty. "Probably later then I am supposed to be out." Her tora-momma had to be so worried about her, or mad, probably a bit of both.

Turning, she popped the last few sweets from the plate into her mouth before fully standing up. Once completely upright she stretched out getting ready to start the journey home.

Wolfs Heart
Works for me heart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:45 pm
EvilSilverDragon

"Later then I am supposed to be out was probably a loooooong time ago." Chal said dramatically. Noticing that she was standing up, the teenage boy stood up as well. "'Maybe I can walk you home?" He had decided earlier that would be a good thing to do, unless she didn't want him to.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:54 pm
She could probably say the same, Tora-momma wouldn't likely enjoy all her adventures this evening. It might really be a once in a life time, but it was a great one. Chuckling she agreed, "House arrest awaits!"

Pondering for a few moments, she wanted to see her friend Beau but he was probably already gone home by this point, "Alright, sure! Thank you for the offer!" It would be nice to have company on the way home, keep her mind off of the trouble she was in.

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:07 pm
EvilSilverDragon

Chal couldn't help but laugh at her enthusiasm for house arrest. He had no idea what sort of punishment would be waiting for him and his brothers. House arrest probably wasn't the most effective for him since he wasn't typically the escape artist.

"I had a nice time with you." Chal summed up as he began walking towards the general direction of both of their homes.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:52 pm
Walking with a bounce to her step, she responded to Chal, "I really did too, I hope I get to see you again!" Well, besides building the house, she'd hold him to that one.

No telling when they would be off of punishment, her mental image involved gray hair and wrinkles. Who knew, but it was a fun thought.

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:41 am
EvilSilverDragon

Chal nodded his head as he walked. It would be nice to see her again, it wouldn't even have to be a date, just hang out as friends. No pressure. Or at least... well... he'd have to talk to his dad about that.

"I hope so too." He agreed. His imaginings of punishment wasn't quite as drastic as Alma's imaginings for either one of them so he didn't think it would really be that hard to see her again.

They began walking next to the lake soon, getting closer to both of their homes. "I wonder if any of my brothers will have beat me home..." he pondered out loud. He never saw Malek there, but he must have been off doing something.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:06 pm
Walking with her hands behind her back, the teen watched the water as they past it. The way the moon reflected off the gentle surface and the stars twinkled, it was pretty and had her attention most the walk.

The silence was comfortable enough, though she had the urge to fill it with something. What that something was eluded her. That was until he spoke. Look at her date, she considered her own situation. Thats when she started looking towards the tree line for the ghostly lanterns her tora-momma made. A clear sign she was being looked for. As it was, she didn't see them. Either her mother fell asleep waiting, or trusted her to get home safely.

"Maybe you'll all end up home at the same time?"
Seemed better that they all went in at once, then trickling in one by one. The first or the last would be more likely to get the most of the trouble.

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:16 pm
EvilSilverDragon

"Maybe." Chal wasn't thinking about it the way Alma was, so he wasn't sure how that would make a difference for things. Did he want to be first? And be the better child for coming home early.

"You forget where your home is?" Chal asked, noticing that she seemed to be looking for something.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers