Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:45 pm
It sounded like a boastful thing to say, that living in a cave made one awesome. He didn't really think one way or another about living in a cave, other than it being crowded and it would likely be crowded no matter where they lived.

Then it got confusing, enough that he sat up from his laying position, he could understand her not knowing what it was like to have siblings... but then she started talking about two momma's? That confused him. And he was certain he would still be confused even if he asked her to explain it to him. "It's all I've known my whole life... but my brothers, they are both weird." Chal sort of smirked at the comment. Sometimes they got along, a lot of times they didn't.

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:19 pm
Watching him sit up, the teen looked at him sideways as she rested her cheek on her folded arms. Waiting for him to speak, she just let her eyes wonder. From where she sat she watched how the slight movements caused his hair to move. She watched how the greenery around them shifted even if it wasn't dramatic.

When he did speak, it was on the subject she was curious about, "Weird can be good. You must have each other to play with, have each other's back?" Having a sister, she pictured it like that someone to play all the thing she wanted to play, explore with her and back her up if she got into trouble.

There was always herself, that she accepted, but the fantasies still danced in the back of her mind.

Wolfs Heart

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:21 am
Chal nodded his head. Thinking back to when they were little, that had been when it was more fun. Dad had taken them on his adventures sometimes. None of the real serious ones that dad did on his own, but he had given them an idea of what it was that he did.

"Sometimes its fun." Perhaps it was even more good than it was bad. He gave her a reassuring smile. Maybe it was kind of nice being an only child like Alma too, have both of your parents doting on you... even if that wasn't the situation that Alma had exactly.

It seemed like a sad topic to him now though, the grass was always greener on the other side. "Those stars kind of look like a heart... if you drew a line to connect them with your finger." Chal said, pointing to the sky and tracing the shape. "Just for the occasion I guess."

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:56 am
Sometimes it was fun? The nymph pictured team work to get into the cookie jar, a partner in chores, someone to adventure with while Tora-momma took a nap. Oh what fun it could be. Letting out a heavy sigh, she brushed the thoughts away, she couldn't have a sibling now, but maybe close friends could be like the same?

Looking to his hand, she looked up craning her neck back to see the sky. Watching the stars twinkle and shine, she smiled again. Trying to follow his hand, she layed back and scooted just a bit closer to her date. Now she thought she saw what he was talking about, "Oh, I see it!"

Scanning the sky for other shapes she thought she saw a fish and pointed to it herself, "That one looks like a fish!" It was Tora-momma's favorite and delighted her to see it in the stars.

Wolfs Heart

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:24 am
EvilSilverDragon

Chal looked to where Alma was now pointing, he adjusted his head until it he was sure he was staring at the same set of stars as her and he traced it with his own finger until he found the fish shape she was talking about, "Oh yeah!' he agreed with some laughter when he finally found the shape.

Now it was his turn to look for a shape, if this was a game of sorts. "That one could be a... dragon." Chal smiled at it, a crude line-dragon, but a dragon none-the-less. He suddenly remembered that she might not know what a dragon was, he had read about them. His mother and father were always telling him how important the books were because not everyone had access to them. "Do you know what a dragon is?" Chal asked looking over at Alma. He wasn't sure how he'd explain it without having a book with him to show a picture.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:36 pm
Alma darted her eyes over to the area that Chal mentioned. Tilting her head to the side, she plays with a few lines before she finds what she thinks he is talking about, "Oh yeah, it looks like its flying!" Maybe breathing fire, or fighting someone, hard to tell.

Drawing a few more she answers his question, "Yep, big fire breathing flying creatures. I've heard of them. Wish they existed, wouldn't one be fun?" This was one of the moments that had gotten fewer and fewer as she grew. This was a moment she missed her Grannie. Grannie could make one appear then she could really see one.

Gazing over the stars again, she found another one "Look, looks like someone with a cup! Ready for some punch it looks like." The drinks at the party were pretty good, food was way better. She hoped everyone else had has much fun with it as she did. That and the amount of trouble was in was not as big as it seemed. For now, she had no cares, just having fun with her date.

Wolfs Heart

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:42 pm
Chal say straight up. "Fun?" his voice cracked. "What stories have you been reading about them?" She made it sound like something you could have for a pet, and Chal just didn't see that happening.

"My dad thinks they exist." Chal mentioned, although after he said it he wondered if that made his dad sound crazy, that would make him sound crazy too. "But I don't know..." he added with a shrug of his shoulders to make it sound like he didn't necessarily agree with it.

Chal glanced up at the stars again to see what she was pointing at. He nodded his head and smiled before laying back down.

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:53 pm
Alma tilted her head and asked, "What do you mean? They sound awesome, big wings, breathing fire and all scaly." A pet was very much where she was going, or something to ride!

"He does? That sounds like an adventure, going to find one." Maybe when she was older she could go and find one. Surely in this world there had to be a chance for dragons to be around. Searching might be all the fun, but it would be a lot of fun!

Wolfs Heart

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:10 pm
"Something about the whole breathing fire thing... burn down the whole island..." Maybe he'd be safe inside his cave, at least until the dragon decided they had a nice cave for its treasures. "Sharp teeth..." Chal continued.

She didn't seem to think it was so crazy. "Yeah. He doesn't go looking for them, but he does go on a lot of adventures. I bet if they did exist they'd be in that big ol mountain in the north. That would be a good place to hide them, pae don't go up there very often."

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:17 pm
Alma waved off his concerned, "That is only if its a really, really grumpy dragon. Or someone steals their treasure I suppose. With all the powers in the world, I am sure someone can tame one and make it be nice." A dragon-tamer! Oh that would have been a fun power. The guardians gave her what she deserved, and she loved it. The images of being able to transform into a dragon or tame one was too tempting!

Giggling, she pictured her tora-momma's reaction to her shifting into a big dragon for the first time. Probably why the Guardians didn't give her that power.

"You have a very cool dad." The word still tripped her up, she knew they existed but didn't have an experience with one herself."The moutain is a great guess. Or maybe land exists beyond the seas?" Could the isle be all there was, or were there other amazing lands just past the horizon?

Wolfs Heart

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:32 pm
EvilSilverDragon

"Just have to find that one pae I guess. They might not even know they can do it if they've never seen a dragon." Chal laughed at the silly little irony.

"You have a power?" Chal didn't have one yet.

The boy nodded his head, still staring up at the stars, Alma probably didn't even see him nod if she was still staring at the stars too. "Probably... there's boats that go in and out on the far side of the island. They have to be going somewhere."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:08 pm
He had a point, how could someone know they could do something unless they could get a chance to do it. That poor pae might feel like they didn't get a power at all. It had to be sad, not to be able to do anything when you went on the quest for just that.

Her power, oh hers was cool, "Yep! I can make bricks! One day I am going to build beautiful houses for pae all over the island! I can make pretty good blue prints and I dream of all the awesome houses I can build for others!" Excitedly she 'drew' in the air all sorts of pictures. From bricks to house shapes, and one fish. The fish reminds her of her tora-momma and of her first real-real friend, Ela.

"I'd miss home, but its tempting to take one of those boats, to see just where they go."
It would be lonely to go alone, but surely there were others as adventurous as she. The crew on the boat as well. Unless they sail themselves.

Wolfs Heart
biggrin

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:24 pm
EvilSilverDragon

Bricks? Like for throwing at his brothers? Nope, no he would never do that. "That sounds really cool. Do you think it will be hard to build all those houses. I want one, when I'm old enough to need one at least." Chal couldn't really imagine the island all covered in tiny brick houses, it was such an impossible thought, more so than dragons.

Chal wondered if he would take a boat if he had the opportunity. How long did it take to get somewhere else and back? "Asking would probably be easier." Chal decided out loud.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:02 pm
Alma sat up and smiled, her wings buzzing a little, "Yay! I'd love to build you a house!" He was the first pae she'd get to really build for. It was exciting to see she'd get to use her talent for someone. By the time he may need it, she hoped she'd be older and better a building.

Already she was practicing making bricks. They fell apart a bit but her tora-momma said she'd get better as she got older. Already she was thinking of the type of material for the bricks and where he might want it. Close to home? Or far away to be more on his own? So many questions, so many possibilities!

"Asking would be easier," She agree with that but countered, "finding out by doing would just be so much more fun!" Assuming she didn't have sea sickness, that would not be fun, at all.

Wolfs Heart

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:43 pm
EvilSilverDragon
If you're ready to start wrapping this up, we can. But we don't have to.

Chal smiled, wondering what it would be like to live in one. It actually... might not be very different from living in a cave, stone walls. "I wonder how late it is..." He pondered out loud still staring at the stars, the sky dark but for their exception. His parents would probably kill him no matter what time he came home at this point.

With the party seemingly over, a quiet had settled around them. With the exception of their voices and the sound of night, the world seemed still.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff