Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP-Plot] The greatest Treasure (Kurt and Ahi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:12 pm
Ahi gave up trying to peek in the bag, it was obvious Kurt wasn't going to give him a better look. He turned his attention instead to Kurt himself, "She likes gems or coins?" it's what he could think of that maybe he could trade for another treasure. The firey naiad bounced on the balls of his land-feet a little waiting for the reply as he stared directly to Kurt's face, his own face couldn't mask his excitement of a possible new super special treasure... After all it was treasure they were talking about.

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:23 pm
Kurt had to smile at the young male, he had such child like excitement it was almost contagious to the old angel. He thought about how Portia took the necklace. She didn't seem like the type to like impractical gifts after how she took to his thread.

"I think she likes practical things but she did like the necklace the other fae. How about a few pearls for the one she might give you?" It wasn't a given but he didn't see why she wouldn't give another one a nice home with a young man who would treasure it.

Shicala

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:03 pm
He stared at him, he was saying things he had no idea what meant. He had no necklaces, or other things of the like. Only things he created himself and little things others gave him, like that girl at the dance the year before when she gave him a gem for dancing with her. "Pearls?" he questioned, staring for a further moment before spinning on the spot and dropping to the water's edge looking for little stones that were just right in the edge of the water.

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:24 pm
Kurt watched the naiad look for something. He'd hate to bring him all the way to the slime pond and waste both the Naiad's time and Portia's. "Pearls are tiny little balls found usually in clams." Watching the naiad again, he thought about it more. "Think of the prettiest thing you have that you'd be willing to trade, or the most useful." This time he at least tried to pick better words.

Shicala

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:12 pm
He picked up 3 tiny pebbles and pushed to stand again with the pebbles in his closed fists. He turned to face him and put both hands out opening them palm up. "She no likes?" he questioned, he had 1 coin, 1 tiny gem and 1 tiny pearl on the palm of his hands. To him the water around him was the most useful, but he didn't know how he'd give that to the lady.

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:16 pm
Kurt looks at the items shown to him, his eyes picking out the real pearl quickly. "I think she would like what you have, certainly. It never hurts to try." He hoped for the little guy's sake Portia would. She seemed all to willing to allow him and the other to have one of the not-pearls.

Maybe she would see how badly he wanted it and be kind. Though he added, "Make sure not to touch the pond, she does NOT like it if you try to touch her water." That he learned from person experience and the memory made him chuckle.

Shicala

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:00 pm
Ahi nodded and closed his hands around his treasures once more and bent down to pick up the three other 'treasures' he had on the beach with him. "You shows Ahi?" he asked now ready to go... he wanted to see this super awesome treasure, and maybe get one for himself.

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:08 pm
Kurt nodded, "I'll show you. Remember, don't touch the water and if you get one, you'll have to touch it before you see the real treasure." Looking around, the angel tried to get his bearings. With heavy wing flaps, he raised in to the air high enough to look around. Finally, he lowered himself and pointed to Cha'en Beach beach, "Its on the other side of the Lake, I'll meet you over there then we walk." Trusting his message was received and understood, the blue angel flew to the beach on the other side.

It wasn't a far journey by air or sea and would get them to the forest that held the slime pond.

Shicala

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:04 am
Ahi watched the angel take to the sky and turned around splashing back into the water to make his own way to the other shore. After what felt like what was surely a lot longer then it truly was Ahi and his new angel 'treasure guide' made their way through the forest to arrive at the pond. Ahi bounced along excitedly the whole way and the closer they got the more excited he seemed to become. All the way there it was 'are we there yet?' every few minutes. Ahi could barely contain his excitement as they reached the pond and he wanted to race ahead but was listening to what Kurt had said and not touch the pond.

EvilSilverDragon
speeding up a lil lolol

menelie
heart heart paging miss Portia heart heart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:43 pm
User Image
Portia had been feeling somewhat out of sorts since the party had ended. The full moon had waned considerably, and though the full moon clouded her reality, without its light Portia feels groggy and tired. The party had given her energy, as had the visit with her dear sister, but now that things are back to normal everything had taken quite a toll on her physical and emotional state of being.

And so it's a feeling of dread, not excitement or duty, when she senses two Pae approaching her pond. Not today... she groans internally. Still, better to go and see what they wanted. She pulls her hair into a loose braid to look at least somewhat presentable, then exits her hut-on-stilts. One of the pae is...familiar. "Oh, it's you," she says, hands on her hips. "Look, I'm not trading your rope back."

She glances toward the other Pae, a weird, wingless being with slick skin. Perhaps it was part frog. "And you? If you want a vision you'll have to come back when the moon is full. About two weeks." Why did everyone insist on visiting her at the wrong time for a vision? It's daytime besides. Doesn't anyone know how magic works?

Shicala

EvilSilverDragon

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:54 pm
Kurt smiles at Portia, "Oh no, I don't want the rope back. I love the item you gave me." Gesturing to Ahi, Kurt continued, "My young friend here would like to see if he has anything you might want in trade for one of the pearls you allowed me to have." Shifting his pack he touched where he carried the item. "I treasure your gift."

The pond looked much the same as the last time he was there, the silvery water looking inviting but he knew far better than to touch it. One day, he promised himself, he'd come back during a full moon and see just what these visions she talked about were about.

Menelie

Shicala

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:03 pm
Ahi peeked towards the shiny water, and then looked at the lilac colored pae in front of him, she seemed down, not very happy. Ahi didn't like the idea of a sad pae, "what is vision?" he asked but before she even would have a chance to answer he made up his mind she needed a hug.. And Ahi being the simple minded naiad he was didn't think twice about personal space as he quickly approached arms spread wide, though with his hands still closed around his treasures, aiming to give her a happy hug to cheer her up.

EvilSilverDragon

menelie
avoid it if you like rofl, but he decided she needed something to cheer up lol

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:01 pm
"Oh, well that's good to know. I'm glad it was a good trade for you too," she says, somewhat wearily, to Kurt.

The other pae wanted a trade? Well, that would depend on what he had to trade hang on what was happening? "Wh-" she begins. "Nonono..." The frog-pae was coming toward her with far too much velocity, arms outstretched. What? What is this? He looks like he's going to touch her. I don't like being touched. What do I do? "Stop!"

A split second before Ahi gets to Portia, she panics and shifts into a moon-colored stag. If he doesn't stop himself in time, he's going to hug some pointed, bony antlers instead of the demoness.

EvilSilverDragon

Shicala

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:22 pm
Kurt watched Ahi like he was about to to watch something jump off a cliff. Just running at Portia like that, and the look of panic on her face. There was no way he'd be able to stop the naiad. All he could do was slowly facepalm. With one hand covering his eyes, he parted two fingers to wearily watch the disaster.

All he could think as she changed was 'I am so sorry.' It was clear to him she didn't want the excitable naiad close. The question was, would the naiad figure it out.

Menelie

Shicala

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:01 pm
Ahi's eyes went a little wide as he came only a centimeter from crashing into the antlers of the now pae-stag in front of him. He looked eye to eye with the stag and then backed up fast tripping over his own feet and landing on his rear. He rolled to his hands and knees and crawled behind Kurt. He'd never seen anything like it before ever, peeking around Kurt's legs he stared up at the stag and held out a hand palm up shakily opening it to reveal a couple of the treasures he had brought with him. No eat Ahi No eat Ahi No eat Ahi.. he thought to himself.

EvilSilverDragon

menelie
edit: sry i hate typos lol

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out