Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:57 pm
User Image

Today he was traveling light. With Zofie off a Venus's birthday or anniversary or whatever it was, he was on his own again. Having already collected the items required, he had the Guardian requested items safely at home. All he carried with him was a bag with two items. One was an empty large canteen. That would be filled at the lake. The other was a precious item he kept with him. The wooden looking not-pearl. It was probably the only thing he had that didn't have a use, but he was fond of it and carried it as a sort of good luck charm.

This day the blue angel had no real goal. The girls were fed and watered, perfectly comfortable so his work was done for the day. Well, never truly done, he always looked for materials or other things for his herd.

That was one of the reasons he was walking towards the lake, fresh water had kelp as well. Kelp was a great food for the alpaca even if it didn't have quite the salt content of the ocean kelp.

Upon reaching the sandy beach he started looking along the shore line and the water for the floating greens. Instead, something else caught his eye. The water looked like it was on fire! Not all of it, just a small area were it looked like a dancing flame almost. Now this really caught his attention. Taking off into the air, the male angel came closer to the dancing 'fire' intent on finding out just what it was.

Shicala

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ahi was playing with the stones below the surface of the water, his tailfin sticking up over the surface of the water, Ahi loved how the breezes felt tickling through the flames. He dove a lil deeper and came to rest again about 4 feet away letting his tail slip above the surface again. He was oblivious to the fact he was being observed by anypae. "Treasure treasure treasure" he giggled to himself as he turned the odd stone into little treasures.
EvilSilverDragon

Shicala

Hungry Animal

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:05 am
Kurt continued to watch the flaming tail as he got a better look at at the naiad below. He wasn't sure how to get his attention and without knowing about that tail, he was too old to touch something looks like fire.

Looking around he found a nice good size shell and flew back over to where the naiad was foraging. He dropped it to the left of the pae not wanting t drop it on him just get his attention.

Shicala

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:07 pm
The shell slipped past Ahi's head and to the pebbly floor next to him, it caught his attention and he snapped it up turning it over in his hand a few times before he flipped upright and popped up above the surface of the water looking left right, left right... he saw noone. He didn't look up, but soon his left-right looking had him spinning in little circles. "Come out little ghostyyyy Ahi no hurts youuuuu" he called out thinking since he saw no pae that it had to be a ghost.
EvilSilverDragon

Shicala

Hungry Animal

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:30 pm
Shicala

It had worked, he had gotten the other's attention. However, like the previous encounter, all he could was watch as the naiad looked all around. Living under the water, maybe looking up wasn't a normally needed direction?

Not wanting the other to think he was seeing things, Kurt flew up a little bit higher to avoid what was likely to come, "I am up here, nice to meet you, I am Kurt." Now was a matter of if the naiad would swim away or wait and talk.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:28 pm
The voice above him made him look up. And it spoke! "Ghosty! you has a names!" he bobbed in the water, he lifted a hand and waved it at the 'ghost' excitedly "Hi Kurt-Ghosty!" He held out the shell towards the pae above him "I is Ahi.. you wants the shell ghosty?" He had no reason to think this pae wasn't a ghost... not yet at least.
EvilSilverDragon

Shicala

Hungry Animal

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:21 am
Kurt blinked a few moments, he was dealing with more a child then an adult. That was fine, he loved kids, "Nice to meet you Ahi. I am not a ghosty, I am an angel." Waving back to the naiad patiently he added, "You can keep the shell." All he had wanted was the naiad's attention, to learn more about them. Like any type of pae, each varied greatly.

Shicala

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:41 pm
Ahi pulled his hand back to himself much pleased with the thought that he got to keep the new 'treasure' . He dove back under the water skimming across the inlet coming up again near the edge of the water, he set the shell down beside a couple very small pearl shaped treasures he had hidden behind two rocks on the shore. He looked back up towards the angel who called himself Kurt. "You's stay up theres mate?" Ahi sat near the shore his side fins and tailfin flaming a little under the water causing bubbles to rise to the surface of the water.

EvilSilverDragon

Shicala

Hungry Animal

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:54 pm
With ease Kurt flew to the shore line and lowered himself on to the beach. Tucking his wings against his body he stood near the Naiad without trying to get into his personal space. It took him a few moments to speak as he was watching the water bubble up where the tail was. Yep, it was a good idea not to touch that.

Instead he finally looked back to the face of Ahi and asked, "Were you looking for something?" He seemed intent on finding something, Kurt wondered if it was food or something he lost.

Shicala

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:28 pm
He watched the angel land on the ground, he motioned the angel closer after hearing his question and then waited for the pae to lower themselves "Treasures... Ahi looks for treasures, and makes it too" he whispered in response. The he paused and reached up putting hands on each side of the pae's face "You not try to steal it... right?... Kurt isn't pirate.. rights?"

EvilSilverDragon
if I'm wrong in assuming he'd lower himself lemme know i'll edit.

Shicala

Hungry Animal

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:36 pm
Kurt blinked at the Naiad, not fighting him when he pulled his face. "I am not a pirate, I don't steal anything. Though I know where the most amazing treasure is." Portia had been looking for something, maybe something this guy had would be what she needed? There was nothing so amazing as the not-pearl that grew in shape and developed such lovely looks to them. Never in his life had he seen anything like it.

Shicala

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:24 am
Ahi stared into the eyes of the angel for a moment and then the words "most amazing treasure" registered and just as fast as he took hold of the angel's face he let go of it. "Reallys?!?" His face lit up and he clapped his hands together. "Ahi collects treasure, lots and lots of treasures" well his small horde was a lot in his mind at least. He moved away from Kurt and let his fin split into legs, after all surely this angel hadn't found a treasure he hadn't in his own waters.

EvilSilverDragon

Shicala

Hungry Animal

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:06 am
Kurt stared at Ahi for several moments after his tail became legs. "Can all Naiad do that?" He had to ask, this was something he had no idea they could do. It threw him off a few moments before he was able to shake his head and get it back together.

Going through his pack he pulled out the well cared for grapefruit size orb. It was wooden with little golden markings on the bottom, "This is one of them. It started off a tiny pearl and when I touched it, this is what it did!" He quickly put it back safely into his pack and looked back to the Naiad. "There was more but if you want one, the lady who gives them out would want something in return." It seemed fair, not just giving away these little treasures like that.

Shicala

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:15 am
The naiad didn't much like the splitting to legs, he wobbled some on them, and not only that .... his firey tail-fin wasn't a firey tail-fin! "Ahi thinks so" he nods as he gains his balance and then looks to Kurt. He watched as the angel pulled the orb out of his bag, showed it to him and then tucked it away again, but this wasn't enough of a look to satisfy the naiad and he tried to follow the hands to the pack to peek into the bag for a better look. "Ahi gets one?" he questioned still trying to get a better look at the orb. "What the lady wants?" Did Kurt think he should trade treasure for treasure? He didn't know but he was bound and determined to find out, for the orb the pae had was interesting.

EvilSilverDragon

Shicala

Hungry Animal

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:42 am
What he said was interesting, he could have taken that other Naiad to the floating city, show her the wonders of the guardians in a way she might appreciate more. Bygones now, if he found her again he'd be surprised.

Just a little protective of the very special orb, he kept it safely in his pack hoping he could help Ahi find his own little treasure, "I gave her very special rope, the other one with me gave her a very pretty necklace. The fae's looked different then mine, thats very special about this treasure, it changes into something special just for who ever touches it." There was a small part of him that wanted to see what one would look like that Ahi touched. Would it be firey?

Shicala

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces