Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bloody Cutlass. A Role Playing Guild

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild for Table top and free form players from beginner to expert. 

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, Free Form, White Wolf, 3.5 edition 

Reply The Common Room.
The city of Shadows Fall. (campaign recruitment, Sill open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire_loki4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:57 am
saint odium
dead boy kills
saint odium

Sorry about the screw up Saint it was the new guys fault I was just trying to get his character going.

It's cool just try to keep posts to where they are supposed to go.

yeah sorry about that anyway here's my character.
Loki http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=811716  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:21 am
Vampire_loki4
saint odium
dead boy kills
saint odium

Sorry about the screw up Saint it was the new guys fault I was just trying to get his character going.

Loki ]http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=811716

Okay so you are missing a few things. First did you apply your ability score adjustments to your ability scores and you didn't have to put them in the order I gave them to you in. Second your base saves are blank. Third your base attack bonus is blank. Four you're missing all your class features. Five skills You have to many skills for your class, you get 4+Intelligence modifier for skill points so you can't have that many skills with points in them. Six what is the actual distance on the range for your weapons not what type of range they have. Seven is your character just wearing his armor, you don't have any other clothing written down. And lastly what other languages does your character speak besides common.  

dead boy kills
Captain

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:21 am
dead boy kills
Vampire_loki4
saint odium
dead boy kills
saint odium

Okay so you are missing a few things. First did you apply your ability score adjustments to your ability scores and you didn't have to put them in the order I gave them to you in. Second your base saves are blank. Third your base attack bonus is blank. Four you're missing all your class features. Five skills You have to many skills for your class, you get 4+Intelligence modifier for skill points so you can't have that many skills with points in them. Six what is the actual distance on the range for your weapons not what type of range they have. Seven is your character just wearing his armor, you don't have any other clothing written down. And lastly what other languages does your character speak besides common.
Damn talk about critiquing a character.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:38 am
saint odium
dead boy kills
Vampire_loki4
saint odium
dead boy kills
saint odium

right lol I got a few things fixed  

Vampire_loki4

dead boy kills
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:41 am
Vampire_loki4
saint odium
dead boy kills
Vampire_loki4
saint odium

Still have a couple of things.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:43 am
Vampire_loki4
saint odium
dead boy kills
Vampire_loki4
saint odium

Don't tell me tell the one running the game which would be dead boy kills or deadsy as he likes to be called.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dead boy kills
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:09 am
Vampire_loki4
saint odium
dead boy kills
Vampire_loki4
saint odium

Um so your base save are wrong they should be Fortitude 4, Reflex 4, Will 1. You still need to fix your skills and you still haven't done your class features.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:17 am
Vampire_loki4
saint odium
dead boy kills
Vampire_loki4
saint odium

In the column that says base on the saving throws should be 4, 4, 1.
(Edit) Weapon Finesse is kind of pointless for your character considering that you use ranged weapons primarily and melee as secondary or in emergencies. and your hit points are too high. They should only be 52 and you should have more feats.  

dead boy kills
Captain

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:24 am
dead boy kills
Vampire_loki4

Damn I didn't realize he had so many things to fix. I would be glad to do it for him if I could edit his Myth Weaver sheet. You know it would take me about five minutes to fix it all and then on to the game.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:26 am
saint odium
dead boy kills
Vampire_loki4

Damn I didn't realize he had so many things to fix. I would be glad to do it for him if I could edit his Myth Weaver sheet. You know it would take me about five minutes to fix it all and then on to the game.

That would be up to him to let you do it but I would suggest he do it himself so he gets used to doing it.  

dead boy kills
Captain

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:27 am
dead boy kills
saint odium
dead boy kills
Vampire_loki4

That would be up to him to let you do it but I would suggest he do it himself so he gets used to doing it.

True but I was just trying to help.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:41 am
Vampire_loki4
saint odium
dead boy kills
saint odium

Cool I see you got your character finished and he looks good.  

dead boy kills
Captain

Vampire_loki4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:48 am
dead boy kills
Vampire_loki4
saint odium
dead boy kills
saint odium

Cool I see you got your character finished and he looks good.o yeah totally thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:03 pm
Vampire_loki4
dead boy kills
Vampire_loki4
saint odium
dead boy kills
saint odium

Cool I see you got your character finished and he looks good.
o yeah totally thanks
You're welcome.  

dead boy kills
Captain

Vampire_loki4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:17 pm
so what now wait for more people to join?  
The Common Room.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff