Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:50 am
User Image
Back in the tree from the trade, it didn't take Everfree long to find Twilight Sparkle's nook. Looking overly suspicious, the green stallion tip-toed as much as he could. Flapping his wings he looked ridiculous as he approached the Nook. Pausing at the door way, he plastered himself to the wall before edging forward. A soon as he could, he carefully looked into the room sweeping it with sharp brown eyes.

She wasn't there! He let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. Dropping his head some, the relieved alicorn let his wings relax and fall some as he carefully walked into her nook. The moment he was in there he felt like a trespasser. Indeed, he had entered her room without her permission or knowledge. That was a bit presumptions of him to just enter a lady's quarters like he was. There was a good reason, however.

Carefully he made it over to her shelf of books with one in hand. He brought his left wing out and curled it forward so he could pluck a long green feather off. It hurt just like he thought it would, took some effort not say 'ow'. It came off cleanly, she could almost use it as a quill if she so desired. For a few moments he studied the feather.

It was good enough, he felt, and there was very little he could give her that was any more a part of him then what he held in his hand. Placing the book down on her desk, careful not to disturb any of her things, the Prince placed the feather right between the first page and the hard cover. The top of the feather poked out a little bit but he didn't want to damage it by forcing it down.

User Image

This was Twilight's now, after all and he never wanted to damage something of hers.

With the task completed, he took the book on angel anatomy and placed it carefully on the book shelf. The blue spine stood out more then he really wanted it too but there was nothing he could do about that either. Still, for a few moments he stood there with his fists on his hips and his chest puffed out. Feeling pretty proud of himself, he fully tucked his wings back where they belonged and worked on the task of getting out of the room before he was caught!

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:21 am
EvilSilverDragon

User ImageTwilight was quietly humming as she walked down the hallways. She'd recently made a discovery, and it was one she was thrilled about. She'd been going about searching for books entirely the wrong manner. There were a ton within the tree! However, they weren't ones she could read. Those were few and far between. The thought made her frown a bit, but it wasn't something she was going to let bother her.

"I wonder where Everfree is, I'd love to share this discovery with him~" The purple mare mumbled, trying not to chew her lip in the process of it. Surely he was just busy and not avoiding her. They were friends now after all, and friends meant going out and doing fun things together a lot! Right?

But since the weather had started to get warmer, she hadn't seen too much of him. Maybe he lived outside the tree? She was so lost in thought, Twilight passed right by Prince Everfree once she entered her room. Poor Twilight, completely out of it.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:38 am
Everything went perfectly, just like he planned. That was until Twilight came home early.'Oh horse apples!' He froze exactly in place, the only movement coming from his long tail settling back into its default position. One of his hooves was off the ground in mid step, muscles bunching in the back hoof threatening to topple him if he didn't move.

Eyes wide, he scarcely breathed as he watched her just walk past him. It was a odd moment, he was glad she hadn't seen him; though his heart was pounding hard its a wonder it couldn't be heard. On the other hoof, he was worried about her. She may assume no one would be in the room, reasonable assumption, still that she didn't see him was a worry.

If he said anything now he was as likely to give her a heart start as she had given him. Closing his eyes for a moment, he looked at the way out and took as much a leap as he did a step. If he could just get out, then he could properly knock to come back in and check on her.

If he was lucky she'd discover the book before he could knock. If he was unlucky it would be near impossible not to look at it and bring unnatural attention to it.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:24 pm
EvilSilverDragon

Being so preoccupied, Twilight hadn't noticed even a flicker of movement out of the corner of her eye where Everfree was standing. But she was on a mission. The purple pony walked straight up to her shelf, picked up the book that Everfree had just left her and went to the bed.

Opening the book to about halfway, that was when Twilight realized this wasn't the book she was looking for. Or wait a moment. This wasn't even her book! And there was something in the front cover? She blinked, concentrating on that for a moment. It was something green, and a familiar shade of green. Plucking it out of the binding, Twilight admired the feather. It reminded her so much of...

"Prince Everfree..." The mare blushed, thinking of him.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:50 pm
Everfree waited a few moments outside her room. His ears were focused solely on her door waiting for the right moment to knock. It never occurred to him just how strange his behavior might seem to anypony else watching. It was purely with good reason!

Finally, he cleared his throat and knocked on her door. Besides making sure she got the book that would be much easier to have just handed her, the Prince was always worried for her and wanted to be sure she was okay.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:06 pm
EvilSilverDragon

Twilight jumped, hearing a knock on her door. Oh Celestia who could it be at this hour? Especially after she just found an amazing gift from Prince Everfree! Who else would have brought her a book? Well, probably just Princess Celestia or one of her other friends. But she hadn't spoken to them so much since they arrived here.

The mare cracked the door to her alcove open to see who might be wanting her company. Amethyst eyes all but glared out through the crack, at least, until she saw who was standing outside. Blushing deeply, Twilight opened the door the rest of the way. "H-hello Prince Everfree." She stammered, glad to be looking at the floor. Oh Celestia she was blushing so much!

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:11 pm
Raising a hand to rub the back of his neck, Everfree found the top of her door very interesting. He was trying to go for cool and collected, just like he planned, instead he was just as excited about her finding the book as she might be. Searching he finally was able to try to look a little more regal as he started to talk, "Hello Twilight Sparkle, I wanted to come by.." so far so good. Now he just had to give her a reason.

Oh he had a few, but he needed a good one, "And see how you were doing, I haven't had much luck finding..running into you recently." Partly he was to blame, between exploring more as the weather had gotten nicer, and all the time he put into pulling off the gift surprise.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:15 pm
EvilSilverDragon

She bit her lip, trying not to laugh. His reason for coming over was so silly. "I'm fine, I'm fine." She smiled, trying to fight the blush to get it to recede at least a little bit. There was no reason to be blushing, was there?

"Why don't you come in? I just got the most interesting new book." This time the blush had managed to fade away. "I'd love to share it with you~" She was honest. Especially since she was pretty certain he'd given her that book. No one else had a feather like that. At least, no one else that she was aware of. But who else would leave such a wonderful surprise inside her room?

"How have you been lately?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:24 pm
She said she was fine, but didn't notice him in her room. That still left him concerned. It wasn't like he could point that out, but still! Looking at her, he was trying to figure out how to say it when she said she had the most interesting new book. She found it!

There was no putting away his smile, knowing she had found it was enough to light up his face.Clearing his throat again he managed to reign it it a little bit, "Oh really, a new book? That is wonderful. Do you like it? Your new book I mean?" She called it interesting, that was a good sign too? By the Sun and the Moon he shouldn't be nervous.

Fidgeting with his wings a moment he responded, "Oh I have been well, doing a bit of exploring in the tree and out. The weather is lovely, we should really go on a walk sometime." As he asked her to join him, something kicked in somewhere in that whirling brain of his because he added with a touch of stutter himself, "I-if you are not busy." Surely there were things she wanted to do as well.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:49 pm
She grinned, "I haven't gotten the chance to read it yet, but it looks like I'm going to love it." She smiled, if he didn't know about the book then who left it? Subtlety was soooo not one of her many talents. Twilight just kept smiling instead.

"I'd love to go on a walk with you Everfree~" Twilight almost couldn't contain herself! She wasn't nearly as brave as Rainbow Dash or Daring Do, but oh was she excited to see where Prince Everfree had been. He knew more about the surrounding areas outside the tree than she did now! "I'm not even close to busy." She blushed, realizing he was trying to be polite.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:09 pm
Everfree listened her, letting a small breath go that had been held hostage. "Thats great! Those angels are so strange looking, feet and all." The front of the book had showed the feet the angels had, he still couldn't fathom how they walked like that much less ran.

How would he know the book was about angels. It had been something that struck him but now? Now he was giving himself away.

Attempting to change the topic he says, "There is a lot to see out there. A beautiful beach on a lake up a ways." Granted he flew there, wasn't sure himself how far it would be walking. That had been one of the reasons he went out that fateful day "Do you like the water? The forests around here aren't like home, much tamer. Except the one with the volcano, not going near that." It had felt wrong even looking at that place. Never would he put her in danger, the other forests were tame and peaceful.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:05 pm
EvilSilverDragon

Twilight blinked, "Hold on a second. How do you know what angels look like?" She looked up at him, away from the book. She hadn't shown him the cover yet, had she? This book must hace come from him! The mare's confused and curious look turned into a rather large smile. He'd brought her something she could read! She was about to jump up and hug him when he started talking about the lake just a ways off.

"I would love to visit the water." She commented, wondering what the beach would be like. She hadn't really gone there all that often, having preferred the indoors and her books to the sand and the waves. "I imagine most of the forests around here are a lot less scary than the Everfree Forest was." Twilight chewed her lip, "Not that the Everfree Forest was scary!" Her eyes grew wide, trying not to offend him about his forest.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items