Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sincerely Moii

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image

ε ʟ ʟ ɪ ε

к ɪ ɴ ɠ s т σ ɴ

Ellie laughed as Evan held up Tegan. She smirked a little as she swam towards them and watched as he fell into the water. She laughed as she guarded herself from the splash. She coughed a little then pushed water out of her face, "You know, Evan sometimes you can be my favourite douchebag." she laughed swimming towards the two, "I'm really REALLY angry." she said in a sweet tone like she used when they were kids. She suddenly frowned. Ellie remembered her reason for coming on this trip and immidiately felt sad. It was more than just a getaway now. She stepped out of the water and shook the water from her body, "Sorry..." she apologized for suddenly acting like a killjoy. She walked away from the pool, deep in thought.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:29 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKelsie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBrookes

User Image

❥❥ Kelsie froze when she heard Evan call for her. Something about the way her name rolled off of his tongue almost made her heart stop. She shook it off, though, and turned to see him and the other girls still messing around.She giggled at all of this before she started walking over to the pool. "Yeah? What is it?" she asked Evan, a curious glimmer showing in her grassy green eyes.

xAnd I'm crazy, but you like it...
xxLoca, loca, loca...
xxxAnd you like that it ain't easy...
xxxxLoca, loca, loca...
xxxxxAnd I'm crazy, but you like it...
xxxxxxLoca, loca, loca...
xxxxxxxAnd I'm crazy, but you like it...

The Triwizard

TwinOfQuinn

Alien Sex Symbol

The Triwizard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:57 pm
User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

" Paint a picture with my hands
Back and forth we sway like branches in a storm
Change the weather, still together when it ends
"

User Image

" Sunday morning, rain is falling
Steal some covers, share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Evan smiled at Ellie, and chuckled as she Exclaimed how hurt she was. He gently let down Tegan and went to move towards her to dunk her in the water when something suddenly came across her face. Frowning Evan didn't like the look that Ellie gave and he was trying to rack his brain if anything he said could have upset her. Hoping out of the pool with out driving himself he walked into the house after Ellie grabbing her by he wrist. "Hey Ell I'm sorry I didn't mean to get you upset about the whole pool thing." Evan ran his hand through his soaked hair making it stick up all over the place as he looked towards Ellie hoping to be forgiven.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ooc: -

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:10 pm
User Image

ε ʟ ʟ ɪ ε

к ɪ ɴ ɠ s т σ ɴ

Ellie saw Evan walk out towards her and shook her head, "No, I don't mind... It's just-" she stopped herself. She glanced away from him then looked back up, "Remember when we first met, I said that whoever climbs the school flag pole first is cooler than the other? And when I won, you said that I was cool enough to be your friend." she bit her lip, "Then, I kicked your *ss." she finished with a soft laugh. She sighed and gave a quick smile, "Remember that while this trip lasts ok? Keep that memory fresh in your brain." she said mysteriously before squeezing water out of her hair, "I'm gonna change then walk along the beach. Tell the others they can join if they like." she grinned as if nothing happened then walked back inside.

Sincerely Moii

Devoted Seeker

The Triwizard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:24 pm
User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"

User Image

"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Evan released a a breath when he was told it wasn't his fault Ellie was sad. He listened intently while Ellie spoke and he laughed as he remembered that memory "yeah I have a black eye for a week I said I ran into a door knob." Evan smirked but then tilted his head when Ellie started to talk strange, and like a shock she was happy and smiling again. "Wait Ellie" Evan reached out to her grasping her wrist gently "what's going on with you? Your acting stranger then normal" Evan was getting nervous as he looked into her eyes.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:02 pm
User Image

ε ʟ ʟ ɪ ε

к ɪ ɴ ɠ s т σ ɴ

Ellie hesitated, "It's nothing, honestly. I just a little tired is all, with the whole mom situation, I get like this sometimes. Go ahead and head back to the girls, I think they're waiting." she lied. About a year ago, Ellie's mother died of cancer and her father turned silent as a rock. Her father barely ate, slept or talked, despite the effort put in by Elllie and her three brothers. Ellie's younger 15 year old brother was the only one who lived with him now, he was strong and didn't complain either. Ellie tried hard to stay by her family as close as possible and lives in an apartment 10 min. Away by walking. Ellie smiled at Evan and gently let his hand part with her arm. She walked up to the rooms and changed into a pair of denim shorts and a t-shirt. She tied her hair up and returned downstairs. She walked over towards the beach and breathed in the air. She sighed, staring out into the water.

Sincerely Moii

Devoted Seeker

The Triwizard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:11 pm
-Eclipsing SPADE-

User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"

User Image

"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Evan allowed Ellie to leave as hid eyes fell down at the mention of her mother. Evan always like her mom she was always so nice to all of us it was hard to see her go. Swallowing a lump in his throat, he shrugged away the sadness and vowed to cheer Ellie up. Going to his room, the master bedroom that had one wall a clear window overlooking the sea. he reached into his bag and took out his soccer ball and changed into a pair of shorts, before heading towards the beach and towards Ellie. "C'mon girl I KNOW you still got them soccer skills! Come play with me." Evan smiled.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:06 pm
User Image
tєgαn whєєlєr

" oн, we go wнere noвody ĸnowѕ, we've gυnѕ нιdden υnder oυr peттιcoaтѕ
we're never gonna qυιт ιт, no, we're never gonna qυιт ιт, no. "

Laughing at Evan when he came up from the water Tegan looked over at Keaton laughing at them. "Get in the pool so I can drown you!" Tegan said and watched the boy shake his head, feeling hands on her legs she looked down at Evan who swam under her where she was sitting on his shoulders. "You drop me I'm going to kill you." Tegan said only joking of course, wrapping her arms around his head she looked down at the water and spit the water that Ellie splashed at him. Noticing that Evan was falling back into the water Tegan screamed. "Evan!!" She yelled and landed into the water once again. Swimming back to the surface Tegan chuckled and wiped the water from her face. Climbing out of the pool she watched Evan walk after Ellie and walked into the house and ran over to the bathroom to get a towel. Wrapping a towel around her body she walked over to her clothes and grabbed a pair of denim shorts and tank top she got dressed, walking back down stairs she went to her bag and grabbed a book she packed to read. Walking outside once again Tegan walked over towards the beach with a small blanket for her to lay on along with a small pillow. Walking over to the beach she looked down at her toes in the sand and smirked. Laying the blanket down she laid down and rested her head on the pillow and started reading the book she brought along.

" yeaн, we're dreѕѕed ιn вlacĸ ғroм нead тo тoe,
we've goт gυnѕ нιdden υnder oυr peттιcoaтѕ. "

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rachel then sighed and went to her room and changed into her surfing swimsuit which was a one piece of ofcourse. She then grabbed her surfboards and said," Come on Nate, I bet you can surf ontop of the wave." She then headed down the beach and saw Ellie sitting down and looking at teh sea she place her surfboard down and went over to Ellie." Are you alright my friend, you seem sorta down." She then sat down next to her to see what's up.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:11 am
User Image

ε ʟ ʟ ɪ ε

к ɪ ɴ ɠ s т σ ɴ

Ellie looked over and saw Rachel. She smiled, "Nah, just a little tired is all. I miss this place." she sighed before turning her head at Evan's voice. She scoffed, "Ohh No. Last time I played soccer was 10th grade Eve." she laughed and got up. She stole the ball from Evan and laughed as she kicked it straight up and bounced it on her knees. on the fourth bump, she kicked it over to Evan and laughed. It had been a while since she played, it was relieving. She was grateful for Evan's attempt to make her happy, mostly grateful that it worked. She smiled and looked back at the waves, realizing how much she would miss the place once they were gone. More like, once she was gone. The main reason Ellie was sad and down was because she hadn't told them yet. She was moving to Australia in a week, her father's request. Ellie didn't know how to tell her friends yet, but she knew it was a big change. Her father said he wanted to move to Australia to get away from Ellie's mother, unfortunately, they had to leave her homeplace too. Ellie didn't want to say no to her dad's request, it was one of the only times he spoke too. She couldn't say no. Ellie put it behind her and just played soccer with her best friend.

Sincerely Moii

Devoted Seeker

The Triwizard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:26 pm
User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"

User Image

"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Evan smiled as a Smile began to crept on Ellie's face. Evan was running on the sand after the ball that Ellie had kicked towards him. He didn't notice that the ball was heading straight towards Tegan. The ball crashed onto Tegan's book and fell limp on the sand. Chuckling to himself Evan immediately pointed out Ellie "She kicked it!" he said with a smile, he turned towards Ellie and shrugged I'm not getting in trouble for this she is still angry at me about the pool." Once he got towards Tegan he sat down next to her and laid back putting his arm under his head and closed his eyes. "You're not hurt right?" he asked her.

User Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out