Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Kyad I Lian on you? (PRP for Lian and Kyad Encantador) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bardess RP Mule

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:37 pm
"You... didn't?" he asked, confused.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:40 pm
"No," she answered, folding her legs a bit beneath her so that she could soak a bit more comfortably. "They're pretty... and soft.... and bouncy..." a small giggle did escape her then. Blasted blood loss.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bardess RP Mule

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:50 pm
He... did not quite know how to handle that. He shifted a bit to let enough water pass, to wash out her wound gently, using his body as a break to slow the current.

"Ah... well.... feel free to.... " he didn't even know how to finish that sentence.

"Whatever you need to do to feel better," he finally said, lamely.

This was not how Lorimar spoke when he was injured... or... ever.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:07 pm
"I'm making you uncomfortable?" she realized absently. She wasn't sure really cared. He was sort of cute being all flustered like that... Gyah, what was wrong with her?  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bardess RP Mule

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:51 pm
"No.... no, it's fine. Just... surprised. That's all."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:57 pm
"Surprised? Is that... good or bad?" She was finding one particular curl fascinating.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bardess RP Mule

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:33 pm
"How about we focus on getting you better, then discuss this," he said, flushing a bit at the way she was looking at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:18 pm
"Not much to focus on," she murmured. She yawned a bit, suddenly feeling exhausted. She blamed that on the bloodloss as well, though the cool water had helped numb the pain.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bardess RP Mule

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:33 pm
"Rest." He hesitated, then offered, "you can lean against me, if you think it will help you be comfortable."

This... had never happened with his brother. And... oddly... he suddenly... he didn't want his brother showing up just then. And... that was the first time he ever felt that...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:50 pm
"Just for a little while," she sighed, leaning against him. His warmth was a startling and pleasant contrast to the chill of the water.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bardess RP Mule

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:52 pm
“Alright,” he said softly. “For a little while,” he agreed, looking down at the young mare leaning against him. “Rest.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:12 am
She dozed off for a few minutes. Before long, she'd start to shiver as the chilly water went from comforting to too cold.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bardess RP Mule

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:17 pm
He was hoping that the cold would numb the wound, but the rest of her should be kept warm. He tried to rest his head across her, and to lean closer, to share his body warmth. He carefully twitched his cloak and tail over her as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:42 pm
When the shivering became too much, she pulled away from him a bit. "I...I...I t....think I s...s...should g....g...get out n....n...now," she stuttered.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bardess RP Mule

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:01 pm
He nodded. "Alright, I will help you out," he said softly, nuzzling her before he realized what he was doing.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff