Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Kyad I Lian on you? (PRP for Lian and Kyad Encantador) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:38 am
"Kyad, my good mare. I'm Kyad. I promised to help protect you, and I shall." Another small nuzzle. He wasn't even fully aware he was doing anything more than just offering comfort.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:43 am
"But... why?" she asked, wondering if he was always this touchy feely...and why it was so comforting.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:47 am
"Because you need help. Because you were scared and hurt and on the run, and I was there and COULD help. It's what any decent soul would do," he said softly. "And besides, growing up with Lorimer as a brother... protecting others has become a habit besides. Almost a reflex."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:15 pm
"Lorimer?" she repeated, coming a bit more out of the fog. She shook her head slightly. "Your brother gets into a lot of trouble, then?" She thought of her own uncle and the messes she had gotten into as a youth. Would her uncle have helped a stranger out of habit because of her? She thought so, though she was certain he'd deny it.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bardess RP Mule

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:29 pm
"He is trouble," he muttered with affection but also exasperation.

"But yes, he gets into a lot of scrapes. And I always have to bail his tail out," he said, with a small ghost of a smile.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:32 pm
"You love him," she murmured, studying him. The affection was obvious, and seeing that made her want to trust him more. She was in too much pain, and too tired, to fight the urge.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bardess RP Mule

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:36 pm
"I do, my lady, I do," he said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:40 pm
"That's good," she murmured, closing her eyes. Something else occurred to her. "I have a familiar, Kyad. Please don't hurt him."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bardess RP Mule

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:07 pm
"We... have met. The small one is, presumably, off seeking a healer. I shall tend to you until then," he assured her. "When he returns, with or without help, we will figure out what next to do from there."

He nuzzled her gently.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:53 pm
"He's... unusual, but he means well," she murmured with a small sigh. She eyed the water then looked at her injuried wing. "I should clean it," she murmured.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bardess RP Mule

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:59 pm
"What I'm doing should be sufficient for now. When you are stronger, I can help you with the stream." He nuzzled some of her hair gently, his own wet curls brushing her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:04 pm
She blew at his curls lightly when they fell into her face and watched as the bounced damply. "Your hair is really curly," she noted, a bit numbly. "I should go into the water..."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bardess RP Mule

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:15 pm
"Not if you are going to drown," he said simply. "And I do not mind taking care of you. And... yes. My hair is very curly."

For some reason her observation amused him a great deal.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:18 pm
"I won't drown," she said confidently as she tried to shift her legs under her and push herself up. It was a lot harder than it really should have been. "You're here, yes?"  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bardess RP Mule

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:31 pm
He smiled, touched at her words and her confidence as he moved to carefully and gently help her to her feet. She had spoken truth. He would not let her drown; he would protect her, with all that was within him.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff