Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwinOfQuinn

Alien Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:48 pm
A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:14 pm
♠ J. Daniel ♦ Atlas ♠

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH e a r x t h e x s o u n d x o f xt h e x f a l l i n gx r a i nx
Coming down like an Armageddon flame
The shame

xxxxxxxxxxThe ones who died without a name
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hear the dogs howling out of k e y To a hymn called Faith and Misery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd bleed, the company lost the war t o d a yxxxx
I x b e g x t ox d r e a m x a n d x d i f f e r x f r o m x t h e x h o l l o w l i e s

This is the dawning of, the rest of our livesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

O n x h o l i d a y x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The murky scene of Portland greeted J as he woke up, getting ready for another day of skipping classes and smoking the life out of him. He didn't look like a 'bad boy' but inside he was. Grabbing a pair of black jeans and a faded gray shirt, pulled it on, before lacing up his combat boots. Oh, not to mention his leather jacket and aviators. Walking to his desk, grabbed his squares and pulled one out. Slipping it between his lips, lit it, and looked in the mirror with a smirk. "They always said I wasn't 'bad' enough, now I'm not 'good' enough. Well, who cares now? Certainly I'm not a people pleaser." He said walking out his room, downstairs to be greeted by his mom. "J! Put that out right this instant." His mother yelled at him "Mornin to you." J said before grabbing his keys to his bike and walked out the door. Sitting on his bike, kicked up the stand, started the bike and rode off, to someplace, definitely not school, yet.

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TwinOfQuinn

Alien Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:35 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKelsie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBrookes

User Image

❥❥ "We've made it, Miss Brookes."

Kelsie looked up from her Galaxy S4 when she heard her name. Seeing that her family's chauffeur was holding the door to the limo open and her father (the principal of the school) and her mother (the school cheerleading coach) were already out and walking away from the car, the blonde could tell they had made it to school. A smile spread across her face before she took out a mirror and looked over herself, though mostly her hair, which she had curled and pulled into a high ponytail that she thought would look cute with her cheerleading uniform that she was wearing that day. Satisfied with both her hair and the light makeup she was wearing, she smirked and put her mirror away before practically jumping out of the car. "Thanks, Sebastian. Now get back in, but don't drive away until my friends get here and we go inside." she instructed, causing the older man to nod his head and get back in the driver's seat of the limo. When her friends and fellow cheerleaders showed up, she was going to try and get to class on time this time, but even if she didn't, she had a wad of cash stuffed down her bra specifically for bribing her teachers, so she was covered either way.

xAnd I'm crazy, but you like it...
xxLoca, loca, loca...
xxxAnd you like that it ain't easy...
xxxxLoca, loca, loca...
xxxxxAnd I'm crazy, but you like it...
xxxxxxLoca, loca, loca...
xxxxxxxAnd I'm crazy, but you like it...

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:39 am
♠ J. Daniel ♦ Atlas ♠

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH e a r x t h e x s o u n d x o f xt h e x f a l l i n gx r a i nx
The shame

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I x b e g x t ox d r e a m x a n d x d i f f e r x f r o m x t h e x h o l l o w l i e s

O n x h o l i d a y x

J decided best to skip first class, maybe second, depending on his mood. Driving past the dull high school, revved his bike a few times loudly, and sped off towards the woods. He hung with some of the biggest druggies in the city. Derek, Blaise, Bronx and Chris. Anyways, they lived in a abandoned cabin five miles out of the city district. Pulling up to them, stopping the engine, putting down the kickstand, and walking up to the door, which is always unlocked. Walking in, gave fist bumps all around, smirking "Great to see you Atlas."" Blaise said before lighting up a cigarette and handed the lighter back to Derek. After a few minutes of hanging decided best to go to school. Saying his good-byes, left and drove to the high school. Seeing he had three minutes to get to class, shrugged, and walked into the school, pulling off his aviators, and walked to his class, French, to be exact.

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TwinOfQuinn

Alien Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:31 am
(Should we maybe skip to a point when J is actually at school,because I don't really have anything to work with if he's not there. sweatdrop )

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:48 am
TwinOfQuinn
(Should we maybe skip to a point when J is actually at school,because I don't really have anything to work with if he's not there. sweatdrop )

A True Killjoy

Oh yeah sweatdrop I'll just edit my post  

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TwinOfQuinn

Alien Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:24 am
User Image

User Image

❥❥ Kelsie spent a while talking with her friends outside, but when they heard the first bell go off, they knew it was time for to get to their first class. For Kelsie specifically, that class was French. All of the cheerleaders took some sort of foreign language class, but only Kelsie and her two best friends, Sammi and Mercedes, had French at this time. The girls all hugged and said goodbye before going their separate ways, which was Sebastian's cue to drive the limo back to the Brookes' family household as soon as possible.

Kelsie, Sammi and Mercedes got to French a minute or so before the late bell, and as always, they sat in a row in the three seats closest to the door so they could leave as soon as possible. Also, Sammi was always forgetting to charge her Galaxy S4 at night, so she used the outlet on the wall they sat by to charge her phone without the teacher ever seeming to notice.

xxLoca, loca, loca...
xxxxLoca, loca, loca...

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:34 pm
♠ J. Daniel ♦ Atlas ♠

The shame

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

O n x h o l i d a y x

J got the usual glares from the preps, popular, jocks, nerds etc. He went to his locker, and grabbed his book for his class, and two notebooks. One was for French, the other, for art and music. Hearing the late bell, only smirked. He knew the teacher would yell at J because of his tardiness. Walking into the class, everyone looked to him Vous êtes en retard M. Atlas, encore une fois. Ceci est votre deuxième tardive, un de plus que la détention. Comprendre?" The teacher said and J only nodded "Oui, je comprends tout à fait" He said under his breath before brushing by Kelsie and her friends, and sat in the last seat. Even for a bad boy, he got good grades, shocking, right? J zoned out of the class, as he pulled out his iPhone and started to play Fall Out Bird, a complete spinoff from Flappy Bird.

Translations :: You're late Mr. Atlas, again. This is your second tardy, one more than a detention. Understand?
Yes, I completely understand

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TwinOfQuinn

Alien Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:39 pm
User Image

User Image

❥❥ Kelsie, Sammi and Mercedes all looked up when J first stepped into the room, but Kelsie rolled her eyes and looked away in annoyance almost immediately and Sammi ducked so as not to make sure he didn't see her. Mercedes, however, couldn't keep her eyes off of him; she was especially boy crazy and she thought he was kind of cute, so she shamelessly stared at him as he passed by while the other two basically just ignored him. When he was gone, though, they were right back to talking to each other.

"Seriously, though, J is freakin' gorgeous." Mercedes whispered to her friends with a grin on her face. She knew going after a guy like that would make her reputation plummet almost instantly, but she had decided long ago that there was no harm in just looking.

"Are you kidding me? He freaks me out. Just his presence scares me, and that's not even thinking about all of the rumors about him. I'd seriously keep my distance, Mercedes." said the more timid of the three girls, Sammi. The little redhead didn't get scared that easy, but J and anyone like him sent chills up and down her spine. She knew the danger of getting involved with people like him, and if there was one thing Sammi didn't like, it was danger or dangerous people. In fact the only thing keeping her from being scared of cheering was the fact that her older sister was a cheerleader when she was in high school and she had seen from watching her how much fun it was.

"Honestly, guys, who even cares?"

Both Mercedes and Sammi looked to Kelsie with stunned looks on their faces, and even a few surrounding people who heard their conversation watched her in absolute shock. Looking up from the game of Candy Crush on her phone, she raised an eyebrow at all of the surprised looks she was getting. "What? I just think the guy gets way more attention than he deserves. The stories about him might not be true, and even if they are, so what? He's just a person. Stop worrying so much about the guy." she said before returning her attention to her phone and going back to her game of Candy Crush.

xxLoca, loca, loca...
xxxxLoca, loca, loca...

A True Killjoy

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff