User ImageSeaki
Safuraa enjoyed the new place they were staying - itwas cozy and safe with a lot more hiding spots than the old place they had been resting. With how much they moved, Safuraa found more of a comfort in places that had hiding spots, especially since a group of mis-matched felines seemed to draw attention of danger.

Being able to slide into a hiding spot put him at ease and he made a point of finding a few good ones in both the clearing and in the trees. For now though, he was content in the space between the bushes with the newer addition to their group while Kilua and Asha were off wherever.

Painted Moose
It felt oddly comforting to be in such a mix-matched group, huddled in warmth under the trees. Ban'ma wasn't used to such vegetation, as she hadn't seen it since before her pridal days, and found herself looking at it with fascination. Maybe some day, when she found her children, she could share in that glow with them as well. Still, she was happy, content and well rested, thanks to Kilua and Asha. Turning to their cheetah friend, she smiled and pointed to the trees. "Almost makes me wish I was a leopard so I could stay in them all day."

Seaki
The white cheetah gave the liness a bright smile. He was imensely glad she was feeling better - and even content in their little group! "Sometimes I wish that as well!" he agreed with her. Asha and Kilua could climb easily, though Asha was much better at it than the leopon. Safuraa felt a bit safer in old badger dens that in trees though.

"I'm a little afraid to try to climb them though," he admitted. He would probably fall! But the other two of their group seemed far more at ease in the trees than he could ever imagine being.

User ImagePainted Moose
"I used to climb when I first met my mate," Ban'ma mused. Well, her OLD mate. As hard as it was to wrap her mind around, she doubted she'd be seeing Achal again. "And with a friend of mine. He's a cheetah as well, an adventourus sort. I haven't seen him in a while, though." Granted, he had been WAY better at climbing than she, seeing as he'd had claws. "So, how long have you been with Kilua and Asha?"

Seaki
Safuraa leaned towards Ban'ma with wonderment. A cheetah that could climb! Perhaps he could as well, but the mere thought made his stomach drop! He gave a soft laugh. "I'm not very adventurous, though my mother tried to make me..." He sighed. He was afraid of a lot of things, but disappointing his mother was his worst fear.

"How long... I was with Asha longer. She found me and I traveled with her for a while." He thought back, looking up towards the sky. "And then she took me to Kilua after a couple of months... It's been about a year since then!" He grinned at her. "They're very kind. I don't know where I'd be if they didn't take me in."

He was sure it was pretty similar for her, though Ashe informed him that the lioness had been severely injured. "What was your life like before us?" He asked, curious.

Painted Moose
"It sounds as if you're well off with them, and happy too." Sometimes even the best of situations didn't make a person happy, a lesson she had learned all too well. She smield contentedly, blisfully listening to his talk until he got to her. "Before you all...my life started out in a large, strict pride. I was born there, and Seers, those that had visions, were placed up on high. My brother had them, and he was supposed to be on the Council after father, but he...well, he killed everyone in a fit of frenzy. We couldn't fight back, us lessers, since if you don't have the visions your claws are removed so you can't usurp the throne." She flexed her paw, reminescing. "He let me live, and then I was found by my mate, Achal. He took me home to a harem pride, where I wasn't much higher in status than I was before, but I was happy. I had cubs there, friends, family; and now it's gone. "

Seaki
Safuraa's heart ached at her story. It was just one tragedy after another, and he wanted to hug her or comfort her somehow. "I'm sorry, I didn't know..." Safuraa muttered. He wanted to cry at just the words and this lioness had lived it, she lived and she was here to tell him about it. "You're very brave." He didn't think she was lesser at all! But he didn't know how to relay his thoughts without them coming out all jumbled or lacking in meaning.

Painted Moose
"What could you have done?" She smiled softly, reaching over to pat his paw with her own in a motherly fashion. "I don't know if I'd call it brave, but I'm still here, which has to count for something. Thank you for your kindness, though. I appreciate everything you, and Asha and Kilua have been able to do for me. I only wish I could repay that some how."

Seaki
Safuraa gave a small shrug, sighing. Nothing really. Nothing could change the past! It was already now and only the future could be altered. "I don't think Asha and Kilua did it to have someone in their debt. They're just kind," he told her, looking down at the paw on his. "You're practically family now, anyhow!"

Painted Moose
Ban'ma smiled on a nervously excited laugh. It was nice, to think of herself as part of a group again, and one that she was actually invited into it! Well, after she'd healed, anyway. "Then call it kindness on my part, as well, then. I just wouldn't feel right not helping out."

Seaki
Safuraa gave a kind smile. "When you're better, we can find something! Everyone is good at something, even if they don't know it yet." Safuraa himself had been thrust into the role of a hunter when he was young, forced and berated and attacked by his mother until he just left. He took hisfather with him, but has since lost him somewhere.

"Like, I have a knack for finding things. I'm not particularly good at anything else, or protecting, or anything else, but I can find stuff." he gave a decisive nod.

Painted Moose
"I'm good at raising cubs, and running, but beyond that I don't have much." It wasn't as if she'd been taught to fight in the pride, and within claws she hadn't done much hunting. Ban'ma yawned, and curled her head back down on her paws. She was fairly tired from her injuries and the healing they were doing. "Would you mind if I took a nap? I'm sorry to go to sleep on you, but it's kind of hard not to when it's so...peaceful here. It's nice feeling safe."

Seaki
"Not at all!" Safuraa said, frowing a little at himself. "I didn't mean to keep you up!" Hopefully Kilua wouldn't be angry. Sleep was important in healing, he had been told many times by the healer. He settled down near the lioness. He fell silent, hoping not to disturb the lionesses rest any further than he had.