Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Beauty Eternal (Lawrish) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:48 pm
"Very raw," she admitted tightly, hating this man, hating the fact that he knew, had known, how much these things upset her. Too many vulnerabilities in front of someone she couldn't afford to be vulnerable around. "If you want to talk about families, don't you be talking bout mine, we clear?" She stared down at him, eyes wide, as if in shock at the depth of her own anger. The hand, still unnoticed, flexed and tightened.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:54 pm

"If things hurt.." he said, through the grip, his voice restrained. "It's a hint there's a problem.. ma'am."

When he smiled he was too distracted by the vague threat of strangulation to put on his Jan smile, the grin was the fractured one he'd worn in the control room.

"You. And your family. Interest me." He dragged another breath in. "And your mom asked me to."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:03 pm
He was slammed down on the ground, both her hands around his throat. America brought his head up again, to slam it down once more, again and again and however much it took to shut him the ******** up. But before she could, she was being dragged off him, voices shouting in her ear. The girl was pulled away roughly, and another hunter was yelling, and it would probably be a good idea to listen. But she couldn't take her eyes off Jan, couldn't hear anything beyond rush and thrum of her own blood and heavy, panting breath.

Another hunter knelt over Jan as America was being taken away, "You alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:48 pm

Even as he hit the ground, the air knocked out of his lungs, Lawr was not afraid. She could kill him or try and he wouldn't be afraid, fear was simply another mental void. He couldn't breathe but he had air enough and despite Butch's roar of whatever it was the dog felt he didn't summon his claws. He was dazed, rattled and confused and was expecting to pass out when he felt her pulled off him, air and light flooding back all in one go. He lay there, panting hard, his eyes cold as he watched her taken away, not a single emotion on his features.

He looked to the hunter who'd come to his aid and in a split second let himself fall apart. "Ah just don't know sir, I tell you we were just having a conversation and she attacked me. Said she didn't care about those people who died in the pods, that she didn't care about me either. She tried to kill me sir, but ah forgive her in my heart, I know there's a good person in there, there has to be, I just want to save her."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:57 pm
The hunter made a disgusted sound and offered Jan a hand up, "Suns. They're all like that. You see a redheaded Sun hunter running around without a keeper, you're better off heading the other direction. No weapon summoned, so I'm afraid it'll probably just end up in a slap on the wrist and a lecture from Simon." He tsked and shook his head, "Bad business about those pods, though. I'll put in a word to keep her out of the lab building, but the boss..." His voice trailed off, and he flushed with an almost embarrassed frown. "Well you just steer clear, some of these kids are just too stupid and full of themselves to see when someone's trying to help them."

As she was marched off to what would be a terse dressing down followed by a new, more punishing training and duty schedule, America just continued to stare silently at Jan. Face pale except for the bright flush of anger and eyes glinting darkly, she stared murder at the man who'd made her lose control so wholly and hated the fact that he'd turn her anger into a lever to be pulled at his will.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:00 am

Lawr got to his feet, flustered and breathless with the offered aid. "Thankya brother. I will bear that advice in mind. This one is just brash, she has a lot of not dealt with issues. One day she will mature."

He waved subtly at her as she was dragged away when the man he was speaking to wasn't looking.

"I should go have a sit down to calm my nerves." he said.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out