Submit

KimmiWolfen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:16 pm
This rp is between me and Softball. Please don't post. But the story is free to be stalked ;3. ENJOY!!

softball

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:12 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
She says she wanna take her skirt off Be my guest! I decided to take my shirt off And show my chest! And we been sipping on that Merlot So you know what's next Working intermissions, switching positions We so explicit oh!You've been saying all night long That you couldn't wait to get me all alone What you gon' do to me Don't talk about it, be about it Let me see, let me see, let me see Girl, I can't wait to get you home Talk a good game mate, come on Holler 'bout what you gon' do to me Quit talkin' about it, be about it Let me see, let me see, let me see

User Image

◕ ◡ ◕Hayden Lockey◕ ◡ ◕

↖ - ↗ - ↘ - ↙- ↚ - ↛ - ↜ - ↝ - ↩ - ↪ - ↫ - ↬ - ⇒ - ⇦- - ⇧- ⇨ - ⇩ -

∿ Hayden turned the shower handle off getting out of the shower. His body softly shook as her felt the cold air hit his bare body. He quickly grabbed the towel he had and dried himself off. Being successful in drying himself off he grabbed his clothes and got dressed quickly. His clothes consisted of a pair of washed blue jeans that hugged his waist perfectly and a tight white shirt that showed off his body slightly. He ruffled his hair with the towel giving it that slight bed head look. Finishing up he left the bathroom and sent a text to his best friend. "Hey, what are you doing?" He sent waiting for her to reply as he locked his phone. ∿

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

KimmiWolfen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:32 pm
Where my heart goes
Thats wher I will be
You have my trust
Dont break it, if you see me then do not fret
I am like a kitten.. Very sweet but pull on my tail
And I will claw your face in.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

Cassie was relaxing for a moment. Just browsing through her phone and deleting everything that had to deal with her ex Nate. They broke up after two weeks. She figure it was time to to move on from a cheating douche. Cassie was scratching the head of her Golden Retriever, Lucy and sighed as she finally got rid of these photos when her phone played her favorite ringtone whenever her best friend Hayden text her. This made her smile. The two met in school the he picked on her for being a girl and to short and after a kick ball to the face, they become best friends. She looked at the message and knew what to text back.

To: Hayden

MSG: Oh nothing. Just getting rid of bad memories and hanging with Lucy. Care to hang for a bit?

She pressed send then went to shower and get ready after looking at her message since she knew he would come over in a matter of minutes after getting the message. She enjoyed hanging with Hayden since that took her mind off Nate.

User Image

luvsoftball

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:55 pm
AriaWolfen
She says she wanna take her skirt off Be my guest! I decided to take my shirt off And show my chest! And we been sipping on that Merlot So you know what's next Working intermissions, switching positions We so explicit oh!You've been saying all night long That you couldn't wait to get me all alone What you gon' do to me Don't talk about it, be about it Let me see, let me see, let me see Girl, I can't wait to get you home Talk a good game mate, come on Holler 'bout what you gon' do to me Quit talkin' about it, be about it Let me see, let me see, let me see

User Image

◕ ◡ ◕Hayden Lockey◕ ◡ ◕

∿ Hayden smiled as he instantly heard his ring tone. Picking his phone back up he smiled bigger as he locked his phone and shoved it into his back pocket. He grabbed his keys and his wallet walking out of his bedroom. Trotting down the stairs he came to a halt in the kitchen. He opened the cupboard that consisted of snacks and pulled out three bags of popcorn. He then grabbed a package of Oreo's and then a tub of Cassie's favorite ice cream. Gathering it all in his arms he trudged over to the dvds grabbing a few movies and then left his house. He got in his car and drove off towards her house. He quickly got there and got out grabbing all the food and dvds going up to her door and unlocking it with the key he had. Since they have been best friends forever he had a key to her house like she had one to his. He closed the door with his foot and ran up to her room. Looking in he heard the water running and walked over to her bed setting the food down on the side table as he laid down on her bed. He moved his arms behind his head, closing his eyes relaxing. ∿

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

KimmiWolfen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:45 pm
Where my heart goes
Thats wher I will be
You have my trust

User Image

User Image

Cassie knew this guy was here and in her bed. She snickered as she turned the water off. The she grabbed her robe and headed into her room. This she seen her best friend laying in her bed. "Coming to see the strip show I see." She spoke as she gave a laugh and went to her dresser drawers to pick out the outfit for the day with Lucy came upstairs and lay in her bed with her head on his chest. Cassie picked out a pink and black v neck t-shirt with a pair black shorts. She grabbed a towel to change into her underwear. She wrapped the towel around her body after putting her underwear. Then she slipped on her shorts first thus taking the towel off to slip on her shirt. Cassie went to blowdry her hair which didn't take long then sat on the bed next to Hayden. "Aww thank you for the ice cream. So you staying over or do I need to lock you in my closet?" She said jokily.

User Image

luvsoftball

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:09 pm
AriaWolfen

User Image

◕ ◡ ◕Hayden Lockey◕ ◡ ◕

∿ Hayden heard the sound of the water turn off and he kept his eyes closed as he stayed relaxed. He soon heard the door open and then Cassie's voice. He chuckled at her comment. "Nah I think that you would be willingly to do that for me anyway." He said with a teasing tone to his voice. He knew not to open her eyes since she was getting ready so he waited for her. He felt the bed dip a little and a furry head lay on his chest. He reached up and softly started to pet her dogs head. He then heard the blow drier and then the bed dip down again as he kept his eyes closed. "Nah ill stay for your will." He said as he opened his eyes to look at her and smiled. ∿

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

KimmiWolfen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:09 pm
Where my heart goes
Thats wher I will be
You have my trust

User Image

User Image

Cassie laughed at his voice. She knew this would make her laugh as she cuddled him. "You know you can look. I'm fully dressed." she spoke as laid her head on his chest. She loved the way he would let her lay on him without a doubt. But why was he doing all this for her? He could have any girl he wanted. But out of all girls, why Cassie? What was he up to? She could wait to have fun tonight with her best friend with no trouble a.d no issues. She sat up and sat on his lap and gave a smile.

User Image

luvsoftball

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:14 pm
AriaWolfen

User Image

◕ ◡ ◕Hayden Lockey◕ ◡ ◕

∿ Hayden opened his eyes and looked at her chuckling. "Well I didn't want you to play a joke on me and you not have clothes on Cass." He told her right before she moved to sit on his lap. He reached his hands up and squeezed her side slightly and started to tickle her. He loved hanging out with Cassie. He started to laugh as he kept up the tickling, since he always loved her laughter. It brightened up his day and always made him smile. ∿

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

KimmiWolfen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:34 pm
Where my heart goes
Thats wher I will be
You have my trust

User Image

User Image

Cassie looked at him with a smirk. She smile then started laugh from Hayden tickling her. This is his big tatic to make her laugh whenever Cassie sits on his lap. She looked at him then continue laughing. Everyone always thought that they were dating but she brushed it off and continue to hang with Hayden. Cassie always wondered if Hayden liked her more than a friend. Cause if he did, then it would explain so much about why he often hung out with her and just her besides going out on a date with other girls. He normally hung out with his buddies but if he was with a girl, them it was with her so she had to ask. "Hayden.. I know we been friends for years now and I'm grateful to be your best friends but something has been ruuning through my mind. Hayden.. do you like me? Like more then a friend?" Cassie look with a serious look on her face.

User Image

luvsoftball

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:43 pm
AriaWolfen

User Image

◕ ◡ ◕Hayden Lockey◕ ◡ ◕

∿ Hayden felt his hands come to a stop as she asked that question. Was he going to tell her that he kinda did start having feelings for her. He looked up at her and looked into her eyes and thought hard about it. His hands stayed in the same spot they were when he stopped tickling her and he shook his head within his mind so she didn't see him do that. He cracked a smile and looked up at her. "No Cass, where would you get that idea? Do you like me or something?" He teased her as he started to tickle her and pulled her down so she was laying down on the bed and he was on his knees over her. He started to laugh again as he tickled her. Maybe he should of told her how he really feels, but he loved her, as a friend and possibly more. ∿

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

KimmiWolfen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:56 pm
Where my heart goes
Thats wher I will be
You have my trust

User Image

User Image

"Oh it's not Hayden.. I just thought about soemthing. You are incredibly good looking and every girl were dying to get their hands on you and go out with you. But, you stayed hanging with me.. even if I was with Nate. I like you Nathan you. Know I do other wise we wouldn't be the closest of friends. I just wanted to know that's all. Cassie knew him liking her was not true. She smiled then laughed once more before she started to fight back with tickling of his own. This was turning out to be a great day until her phone started buzzing. It was Nate, trying to win her back. But Cassie ignored him and kept fighting Hayden with laughter.

User Image

luvsoftball

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:02 pm
AriaWolfen

User Image

◕ ◡ ◕Hayden Lockey◕ ◡ ◕

∿ Hayden didn't make a move at all when she started to tickle him back. He wasn't ticklish at all. He smirked and kept tickling her. "Now what made you even wonder that? We are best friends you know. Best friends are supposed to hang out." He said as he stopped tickling her and fell down flat on his stomach. When he fell it just so happened that half of his chest was on her arm and then other half off. He moved his leg over hers and pushed his face into the sheets. He sighed heavily as he laid there. ∿

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

KimmiWolfen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:39 pm
Where my heart goes
Thats wher I will be
You have my trust

User Image

User Image

She laughed hard when she seen Hayden. Then she got up and went to take Lucy outside. She smiled at Hayden as she took her phone. She smiled as she sat on the couch and sighed as she texted Nate to go away and that she was happy and moved on from heartache. Then she texted that she was with Hayden and the texting had stopped from there. It was still warm out and Cassie wanted to spend it outside with the two having fun. So she went back in and ran up to her and laid next to him and rubbed his side. "Hayden I think we should go out and walk around before the sun sets." She spoke as she seen the sun and got up to place her ice cream in her minifridge.

User Image

luvsoftball

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:15 pm
AriaWolfen

User Image

◕ ◡ ◕Hayden Lockey◕ ◡ ◕

∿ Hayden felt her rub his side. That was the only thing that could put him to sleep. Someone rubbing his side. He sat up and looked at her when she said they should go outside. "Okay, we can do that, but when we come back you got to do what ever I say, okay?" He gave her the eye and pointed at her telling her that she better compile or something she didn't want was going to happen.
{Sorry its short. :C } ∿

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

KimmiWolfen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:36 pm
Where my heart goes
Thats wher I will be
You have my trust

User Image

User Image

Cassie wanted to hit him. But it's best to do it and get it over with. So she got out of bed and shook a bag of Skittles. She knew this guy love Skittles no matter what flavor it was. She smirked as she ran downstairs before he chased her to get to the candy. She smile when they finally left the house. Cassie wanted this to be great and grand to a point where Nate was completely out of her mind. Cassie had already moved on from dating douche bags and now was more focused on being herself and hanging with her friends and her best friend Hayden. Then held him as if he was her body and man she was loving his body. But she only thought of him as friends or did she? Later on she went to get the two some ice cream from the park as they enjoyed each others company. She smiled and laughed as she ate her ice cream and sat on the swings.

User Image

luvsoftball
Don't worry about it. All I care about is activeness

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out