Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was rare for Pink Lemonade to get enough days off to really spend time with her family members (other than Fruit Punch of course) and so she often simply had to invite them into the bar. Today it was Banana Crème’s turn. Pink Lemonade had settled her young sister on one of the bar stools and was checking the last few preparations behind the bar before Fruit Punch and more customers arrived. Right now it was just a lazy afternoon, with Cloud Nine just open and only a few people seated at tables with their drinks.

"Want me to get you something?" Pink Lemonade asked as she rearranged the vodka bottles.

shortcutt
let's go babby growth powers activate!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Banana Creme absolutely adored her sister, watching everything she did with a bit of amazement. She supposed the adoration came from spending so much time with Fruit Punch as of late, but then again, she had always admired her pretty sibling. When Pink Lemonade spoke up to take care of the filly, Creme nodded from atop her stool and hummed a thoughtful note before speaking.

"Yeah. You can... You can get me a... A tall, stiff glass of sweet tea. The best kind you've got." Chuckling a little bit, the small phony wondered vaguely what it would be like to finally be able to have an alcoholic drink, but thinking about how long it would be until she could actually spend time with her siblings in the bar made her feel a little queasy and under-accomplished... So she focused instead on appreciating the skilled manner that PL could actually arrange things. The way she displayed those vodka bottles made Creme think that her sister could have maybe picked up flower arranging as a hobby. Hah. Maybe.

Ruriska

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:45 pm
"Coming right up, darling." Pink Lemonade winked at her sister and got to work, making her own special mix of peach and mango white iced tea with lemon ice cubes. After adding a cocktail umbrella, she slid it carefully across the counter to her sister. "Enjoy."

Her gaze flickered up as across the room a new customer hesitantly entered the building. Catching his eye, she gave a nod of greeting and beckoned him over with a smile and flick of her hair.

"How has school been?" She asked Banana Creme as she waited for the customer to reach the bar.

shortcutt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:20 pm
Sipping happily on her iced tea, the filly followed her sister's gaze to the phony entering the bar, her tail swishing gently behind her as she acknowledged the other's presence before turning back to Pink Lemonade. "School has been fine... I'm more than ready to be done. I feel like I've been there for way, way too long..." Creme sighed, prodding the little umbrella in her drink absentmindedly as she steadied her thoughts again, willing herself not to think about the eternity (or so it seemed) that she had already spent in school with others her "age".

When the new customer had approached the bar, Banana Creme quieted herself, not really wanting to be a bother to someone else, let alone have a stranger find her too talkative and annoying. ...Granted, that was nearly impossible considering the filly hardly ever spoke three whole words to anyone that wasn't her family.

Ruriska

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:03 pm
"I’d be sick of it too if I was you, but we all grow up only when we’re really ready," she arched an eyebrow at her sister. "There are obviously lessons you still need to learn. I’ll talk to our mama’s about taking you out of school for a bit. You can hang out at the bar and learn some actual life lessons."

The customer had finally reached the bar and offered, what PL thought to be, a very pathetic sort of smile. Still, she smiled back and did her job, "hey there handsome, what’ll it be?"

"Ah, well… you see… um… I-I…" he trailed off, looking sheepishly between her and Banana Crème and then just stared at the floor.

Ugh. They really did get a lot of weirdos.

shortcutt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:33 am
Watching silently, the filly glanced up at the customer from her tea every now and then, trying to understand what had made the guy so nervous. He was fidgeting and it was starting to make her uncomfortable, and she could clearly read her own sister's desire to deal with this guy and get him out of the bar as soon as possible. It seemed like no one really wanted to be around this phony at all. Wondering what the guy would ask for, Banana Creme waited patiently for the new phony to speak up, hoping silently that he wasn't going to just start blatantly hitting on her sister right there in front of her. Firstly, that was tactless, and secondly, she wasn't really the type to find things like that amusing.

Ruriska

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:55 pm
When the stranger offered nothing further, Pink Lemonade rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Honey, I haven’t got all day."

"I... I'm sorry, I just... I haven't actually got any money on me. Could I... maybe just get a glass of water?"

Typical. "And if you did have money, what would you order?"

"Uh, a rum and coke?"

Maybe it was having her sister there or the quiet start to the day had her in a good mood, but she turned without another word, mixed the drink and placed it in front of the flustered non-paying customer.

"Go take a seat. Do not expect this to happen the next time you're out of change."

Pink Lemonade arched her eyebrow at him until he had made his way over to the table, saying 'thank you' all the way.

shortcutt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:02 am
Watching the exchange in front of her, Banana Creme's eyes widened a fraction when she saw her sister mix up that drink for the penniless phony, amazed that Pink Lemonade would let someone just take a free drink like that without anything in return. Apparently it wasn't uncommon for Fruit Punch to do something like that for the women, but his excuse was that it was a ploy to get them to come back and buy more drinks. Maybe that was what PL was doing now..?

Blinking curiously, the filly spoke up, her voice a little low when the other phony had gone to seat himself at a table. "Uhh... So... Why'd you do that? Aren't you losing money that way..?"

Ruriska

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:06 pm
"Mm, I suppose," Pink Lemonade casually stole Banana Creme's drink, took a sip and handed it back. "But rum and coke doesn't cost too much to mix up. if he'd ask for scotch or a shot of vodka I would have told him to shove it." She gave her sister a wry smile. "I'll make up the difference later in the night and you know what, I guess I was just feeling generous." She laughed and winked. "It happens sometimes."

shortcutt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:33 pm
"Feeling generous, huh..?" Banana Creme chuckled, smirking a little into her sweet tea. "I'll have to remember that for next time, then."

Maybe it wasn't so bad or awkward to do kind things for strangers... Huh. Creme would have to think about that some more, but at least if Pink Lemonade could be generous out of the blue, the little filly could be too.

Ruriska
Finished! Thank you Ruripuri~ * u*

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out