Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[Laughter] Losing to the Muse (Tinker Toy & Banana Creme) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She didn't want to be here. She didn't want to be outside, but she hadn't wanted to be inside any longer, and the small Banana Creme just couldn't handle the thought of being perpetually stuck in one place for longer than necessary. But that was pretty useless, wasn't it? She'd been mentally stuck for... Well. For much too long now. Unsatisfied with her life, unsatisfied with doing anything other than being absolutely and utterly dissatisfied with everything. It was pathetic, and she knew it. She'd had years to think on it, actually.

But life did not often hand you the answers to the questions you had. And in Creme's case, life wasn't giving her a damn crumb to satiate the hunger she had to move forward. She was stuck in this rut in this city and she didn't ever feel that she would get out. "Is it really that useless..?" Staring up at the city's buildings, the phony practically stared through them, silently debating on whether she should just give up and go back inside, because the outside of her room really wasn't offering up anything to keep her attention for longer than a split second. Vaguely, she wondered when her brother Fruit Punch would be getting off of work, but she decided that it would be too long as it was, and she really shouldn't dwell on it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tinker trotted down the street, a tiny hat bouncing up and down on his head, secude only with a small pin to one of his wild locks. He was by far too chipper today after encountering the great epiphany that he could wear a tiny little hat. Giving a little twittering of a laugh, he grinned to himself as he hoped from hoof to hoof in a sort of strange dance to music he could only hear in his head. Of course, the steps became far too complicated and he finish tumbling and fumbling about down the street until he finish in front of a young filly. "Aauugh...."

shortcutt

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:09 pm
Why, of all things, did life have to choose now to dump some twittering kid in front of her? Taking a few cautious steps back, the filly sighed, not wanting to be reminded that this one too, would probably be growing up and making his own way in the world before she would be. But still, she couldn't help the flicker of worry from flaring up inside of her upon seeing the younger foal fumbling and nearly falling flat on his sweet little face.

Before she could stop herself, she was speaking her concerns to him. "Ah... Are you alright, there..?"

Tristam Lockhart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:18 pm
Tink manage to disentangle his legs before he got up, which was much better then he done yesterday when he got up and fell right back down cause one of his back legs was still somewhere it shouldn't. With a soft shake of his whole body, he gave the filly a wide grin. "Fine as a dandy." He paused, looking to one side then to another. "....I don't know why I said that.....Anyways, yes, I am okay, quiet alright, enterily A O-K. Maybe I'll feel it tomrorow, like my mama says after doing...something. I am not sure how kisisng leads to achy legs....I guess she does sometimes dance on her 'grams...."

He grew quiet, wrinkling his nose a bit as if he thought of something he shouldn't before staring at her unblinkingly. "But you! You don't see m Ok, or alright, or even fine, which is a shame cause you look like sunshine and that should be happy."

shortcutt

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:39 pm
"......." Opening and shutting her mouth like a fish out of water, BC struggled to find something to say in reply to the yappy little foal, her brain having a hard time wrapping around anything he had just said. It all came too quickly to interpret-- Though she had caught the statement about the boy's mother, and that had just thrown her off even further. The kid couldn't have been talking about--

... Yikes.

When the assault of words was toward her personally, the filly blinked, wondering if she had really looked as miserable as she felt, and... Well. That was a little embarrassing, to say the least. "Oh... I'm um. I'm sorry... I'm fine. I... Yeah. Well. As long as you're alright... I'll just be uh. I'll be headed on my way, then...." Taking a few steps backward again, the phony turned to leave, not wanting to be a burden, even visually, to someone... Especially a kid.

Tristam Lockhart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:54 pm
He round around her and blocked her away, little tiny hat bouncing about his hair. "No, no, no, no, no..." He shook his head vigorously. "No point of going anywhere where you'll be just as unhappy and non-sunshine as ever. No, no. Come with me and tell me, speak, be kind and share, and what not. Mama says I need someone with me at all times, anyway, cause I'll finish destroying Phonyland by accident if not. So you'll be doing others a favor by keeping me company. Althought I hardly think I would destroy the whole town, I mean, sure, I accidently set fire to a tree yesterday with an ill-timed toy I was making, but hardly could destroy the town....." He paused and smirked and starting trotting down the street. "At least not on accident. Now come along, my mama's business is not too far, and if I am an annoyance, as I suspect you believe me already, you can leave me there and run back to your misery."

He paused and gave her a wink. "Although I been told I am quiet fun, given the opportunity."

shortcutt

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 pm
Apparently she did look that unhappy, and if Creme had any sense of self preservation in her, she'd follow the foal to wherever his mother worked just so he wouldn't, ah, accidentally burn her down like that poor tree.

"... I never said you were an annoyance... But now I do believe that you might be a hazard to yourself and flora everywhere... So for the sake of keeping another disaster from occurring... I guess I'll follow you." Yeah, the little kid had quite the buzz of words falling from his mouth, but she had to admit, he was a little charming, at least. "So... Where is it that your mother works..? I'll walk you home and then... We'll wait for your mother to come and take care of you... And..." Oh. What if his mother didn't come home any time soon..? That... That wasn't going to be good. Creme knew she wasn't very good company, and someone as chipper and perky as this kid was going to get offended and bored with her quite quickly...

"So... What's your name, then..? Mine's Banana Creme, but you can call me whatever you'd like."

Tristam Lockhart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:58 pm
"Well, one of my moms has a tiny shop where she makes needle work things, like stuff dolls and clothings, and soft things." He started trotting. "And my other mama is a kiss-o-gram girl!"

"I hope Cream is okay, cause calling you Nana would make me sing the batman song every time." And then he acutally process to go 'nanananana batman!' for a few times before grinning at her. "I am Tinker Toy, you can call me Tink, or toy, or Tinker, or Double T, or just.....Hey you, green boy."

"Today I am suppose to stay with Mama C.C., and I don't know when mama is going to finish working, but her apartment is just like, right on top of her office, so we'll hear her when she comes back from one of her deliveries."

shortcutt

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:18 pm
"Stuffed dolls...?" Well that certainly got her attention. If there was one thing Banana Creme liked, it was the attention to detail in stitching in stuffed dolls and other magnificent clothes. Small things. She quite liked the small things. ... Like Tink's hat, for instance. "...You finished there, Tink?" Blinking when the green foal had sung the theme song with the use of a segment of her name. The white filly's eyes narrowed with light sarcasm as she reached out to prod the boy's side with her hoof, urging him to start walking toward wherever his mother's apartment was.

"I hope your mother doesn't mind guests... I don't really want to intrude... Don't want to cause any trouble."

Tristam Lockhart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:32 pm
Tinker laughed and started trotting forward, guiding them to the florist, and the little office right next to it, declaring itself a kiss-o-gram and flower delivery place. He shrugged. "It's not like they are adopting you."

shortcutt

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:45 pm
"Still! It's not polite to come over uninvited... Though I guess you invited me, so... But ahh, you're just a kid..." Banana Creme sighed, not really realizing the odd statement she had just made, considering her own childlike appearance. But it wasn't like she was still a kid! She was just as old as her brother who was all grown up and successful, but...

Upon entering the shop, the filly blinked, looking around, her tail flicking a bit behind her. It smelled good in here for sure, and the scent put a small smile on her face. "It's so nice in here..."

Tristam Lockhart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:03 pm
Tink gave her a sideways look at being called a kid, resentful, not for being a kid, but for her seemingly thinking it gave him less power over one of his home. He smiled as he stepped into the shop. "Yah, mama keeps some of grandpa's flowers here."

He slipped around the desk to the backroom, full of racks of Cootie's Kiss-o-gram costumes. "The stairs are over here." He paused. "Unless you want to stay down here, this room is pretty fun. Mama has a ton of paints and hats and clothes to play with."

shortcutt

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:22 pm
She was overwhelmed to say the least. All the beautiful costumes and clothes had caught the filly's eye, and she was immediately taken by the intricacy of all of the designs. Speaking without knowing what she was saying, her voice sounded like she had entered a chapel displaying some holy relics, her tone soft and in awe. "They're so amazing..! Moving over to one of the more detailed dresses, Banana Creme reached out a hoof to move the fabric, a wide smile pulling its way over her features.

"And you're sure we can mess with these..? Paints? Painting sounds like fun-- Ah, and so many different hats! I've never really worn hats before--"

Tristam Lockhart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:37 pm
Tink removed his little hat, carefully clipping to a side of the large vanity's mirror. "Mm hmm, paints." He looked down at the many different colors and types of make up. "I call them paints because I don't want my man card revoked again..."

"Mom always let's me play with them so long as I am careful and don't rip anything." He got a couple of chairs and pulled them against the vanity. "Hats are fun, they give you a completely different personality depending what you wear."

shortcutt

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:58 pm
"What, you can't call them makeup..? Though, I guess you wouldn't really use them, would you? ... I might be able to make you look cool with some of this stuff, though. Ah, we could dress up..? I want to see all of the hats that might look good on you. You've got me curious now..." Letting out a small laugh, she stood on one of the chairs to take down a large, floppy sunhat placing it on top of the foal's head, the brim blocking his eyes completely. The sight made her giggle, a wide smile gracing her face as she found her own sunhat of a different colour, joining Tinker on the floor.

"I'd say you look great, but I can't exactly see you..." Banana Creme chuckled, reaching out her hoof to knock it gently against the green foal's forelock playfully.

Tristam Lockhart

My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces