Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:22 am
User Image

Fluttershy glanced around, smiling as she tread softly into the party and all the craziness. She slipped around the sides of the room, being her quiet wallflower self as she enjoyed watching everyone else enjoy themselves. When Pinkie managed to dance herself by, she cooed. "Oh very nice party Pinnk... oh ok you have fun now!" she smiled as the wild pink pony seemed to dance off without even hearing her. But that was ok, that's what Pinkies do. Quietly, the yellow pegasus ventured out to grab a cup of cider and meander back towards a quiet place out of the way to sip her drink.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:10 pm
User Image

Learning to cope in her new life without electricity hadn't been easy for the former club DJ. It'd had its ups and downs, and after a while, she'd accepted that she was going to have to find a new direction to pursue. She couldn't get away from music though, there was no way. Just...instead of taking things to such an electronic medium, maybe she could find a way to channel the heavy beats and catchy rhythms another way.

With a little help, she'd started learning to play the drums. She'd needed the help in figuring out how to turn a block of wood into an instrument, as well as learning what to do with it when she had something workable. Yet, for the music, the rhythm at least had come to her naturally. The coordination was far different from that needed for running her turntable back home. That took some practice.

Of course, hearing about a Pinkie party, well...she wasn't about to miss that! She'd offered what musical services she had available here, which meant she'd set herself up on one wall, surrounded herself with several wooden drums of all shapes and sizes, and was currently pounding out an upbeat, energetic rhythm, shades pulled down over her eyes.

((RP Note: Vinyl's special ability is primarily used to cleanse taint using sound waves/vibration, however, in the absence of taint, it has a general 'spiritual healing' use to put Pae in the general area in a better mood, or at ease.))  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Noteworthy could hear the commotion as it started from his own nook in the tree. He stepped out from the place he was calling home and looked down, "That Pinkie Pie" he said with a chuckle and a smile, her parties were well known in equestria and it seemed the girl was working to make them equally as well known here. After a moment the male closed his door completely and descended to the party, he had no special somepony but he would still join in the festivities.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Segen had no clue what all the noise was as she peered towards the gathering pae. She had seen the notices around the tree, she'd never been to one of the island's parties and to this point this was the first party she knew of within the Tree. After a moment's hesitation she took went down to the party, though she stood slightly to one side and kept mostly to herself..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:21 pm
Faroth had been checking out some of the decorations as well as watching the extremely pink party pony bouncing from here to there, overseeing events, with amusement. Only when he heard Celestia greet someone else had he turned to follow her gaze to a dark green male Fauny, one with horns and wings like herself. So, it wasn't just the princesses, or their offspring, who could appear as such? Unless this was some relation as well? Or maybe not a relation at all, but instead...

Calm down. Shut up and listen, Faroth, and you'd probably learn more than letting your mind run away from you again.

He kept his silence, returning the polite nod as the other male recognized him. He was mildly surprised when Celestia introduced the stranger as a prince. But, he was more surprised when she introduced him as 'her special somepony.' Not that Faroth was familiar with the terminology...but he could infer the meaning of what she'd just said closely enough from her mannerisms. Smiling warmly, he reached over to pat her hand on his arm. After a moment, he looked back to the male with a nod. "Pleasure to meet you. I do hope you've been settling into the Tree well?"

See? He could be respectable and stuff too.

o0_Daisuke_0o

EvilSilverDragon

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:47 pm
Everfree looked more directly at the other stallion when he spoke. Observing as much as he listened, Everfree waited until the other was done speaking before giving another nod and a small smile. "I am starting to, living among others is a skill that I am rusty on. I have much to learn, but I am enjoying living here." So far anyway. He hoped that eventually he could be of more use to his home. There was a whole world out there that he was curious about as well.

Shifting his wings he made sure they were tucked neatly behind his back. He looked around at the new fauns. Each new face was searched, looking for Twilight. As often as he watched, his eyes came back to his much revered Princess and the stallion that stood with her.

Teigra

o0_Daisuke_0o

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:03 pm
User ImageThe boom is what caught her attention. She'd just nearly passed out from a long day's work, but just as she was about to snooze, the commotion woke her fully. This was unheard of inside the Tree. She sprang upright and darted to her door. Outside, she looked over the railing and saw the streamers and confetti. She grinned realizing something big was happening. Something exciting and different. She trotted down the ramp to the center of activity noting a few familiar faces, even if she didn't know them personally. She knew of them.

A lot of the new faunies were here, too and she thought this the perfect chance to introduce herself to them.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gulliver had been working on some paperwork at his desk when the boom went off. Much like many others in the tree he had no clue what it was. Being on the ready however he jumped up from his seat and grabbed his bow hurrying out the door of the room to investigate only to come to an abrupt stop. The tree was... pink? or at least that's how it seemed with all the confetti and other decorations which had appeared since he had been in the main area of the Tree earlier that day. Now there was that bubbly fauny bouncing around the room like a overwound toy and many faun and fauny starting to emerge and join in what appeared to be festivities. He overheard Pinkie's cheerful bubbling words as she hopped from one pae to the next and put two and two together and smiled softly.

Gulliver turned and returned into the room to drop off his obviously un-needed bow and then came out again and wove through the bodies. Soon he was at the opposite side of the room next to the base of a ramp leading up to the nooks, he paused and leaned against the railing just watching the other pae. Many of these pae he knew, a few he didn't yet, and then his eyes landed on Kishi and he smiled softly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:05 am
There was a soft smile on the princess’s lips as she listened to the two converse, her eyes watching their expressions keenly. She particularly noted the formality in Faroth’s tone. While it wasn’t that she had never heard him speak that way, when he had it had usually been a sort of playful banter between the two of them. This had been the first she had heard of it in a serious situation since…

well

…since they were trapped.

I believe you shall find such a thing will happen naturally here. All are quite open and friendly.” Noting the lull in the conversation, the appearance of more faun among them, and the way Everfree seemed impatient to find somefaun from among the crowd, she almost laughed to herself. Looks like he had a special somepony of his own and she had yet to arrive.

Placing a hand on Faroth’s, she nodded to the prince before speaking. “I do hope you take no offence in our parting to speak with some of the others.” Again she nodded before pausing and beginning to walk forward and past him. As she came nearer, she slowed, whispering softly to him, “I am sure she shall come for you,” before disappearing with her date among the rest.

Teigra

EvilSilverDragon

Quote:
Feel free to approach the pair :3

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image
Nurse Redheart sees the commotion and wonders if anyone need medical attention.
"I had just check to be safe."
She enters and sees Pinky is having a party again. She doesn't mind them.
She wanders off to get a drink.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:55 am
Fea Line

Everfree agreed whole heartedly with her and when she wished to part company he gave no resistance. "Of course, it was a great pleasure to see you again, Princess Celestia." Maybe he could seek her out again just to catch up.

What ever he was thinking was derailed by Celestia's parting comment. He had to look at her when she walked off. There were many reasons why he revered her, the top reason had nothing to do with her beauty, power or leadership. He revered her for her wisdom.

She saw more then most. With a half smile he bowed to her retreating form. Eyes scanning he still didn't see Twilight, but he did see a yellow Pegasus all by herself. She wasn't the only one that seem to choose to retreat to the edge of the party. However she was the first to catch his attention so he made his way over to her.

When he was with a few feet he stopped and greeted her, "Hello, m'lady. I am Prince Everfree, I don't believe I have had the privilege of meeting you yet. How do you like the party?" She seemed vaguely familiar, like one who had entered his forest in the past. No one he had met but had seen maybe once or twice. It seemed a life time ago and now he wanted to know who she was.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:38 am
Having closed her eyes, Fluttershy began to smile and bobbed her head softly to the beats from DJ. Things had certainly changed since their home in Equestria, as the DJ seemed to be demonstrating, but that didn't stop Fluttershy from humming a tune to the beat... quietly... softly... alone.... at least until someone approached her.

Squeaking, she opened her eyes, her cup fidgeting in her hand. Someone new that she had never met before! And... a prince? Oh my... she wasn't aware of any other Princes's besides the dark striped one. Should she bow?

"Oh... oh hello there... P-Prince Everfree?" she said, recognizing the name. The same name as the forest. Had he lived there? Was that why she didn't recognize him? "I'm Fluttershy.....i-its my pleasure to meet you." she said with a soft bow, her eyes to the floor out of respect. "The party is great, Pinkie always does such a wonderful job." she then smiled, nodding as she glanced to her vibrant pink friend. She wouldn't miss a Pinkie Party for nothing, not when she could come and support one of her best friends.

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:56 pm
Listening to her start to speak, he worried that he was making her nervous, or worse, uncomfortable. Maybe it was time to drop the title, it wasn't like he merited it anymore as it was. As the stallion fretted over it, he heard her name. Giving her a small bow he says, "It is an honor to make your acquaintance, Lady Fluttershy." She fit her name, very shy it seemed.

Looking back to the very pink pony Everfree asked, "I take it you are familiar with her parties? I must say I haven't been to one like this before." So long alone, going to parties just didn't happen for the Prince. It was his own choice, still, as he was around so many it occurred to him how much he had missed.

Fea Line

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:10 am
Gulliver watched the party for quite some time, it was obvious that the party-loving pink fauny was going to make life in the tree very interesting. After some time he stood more upright and peered into the crowd to see if Kishi was still there, when he saw her still having fun he slipped away with a small plan in his mind, he'd return after to mingle and perhaps get to know some of these fauny better.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff