Muhali
"Insanity can be a Blessing or a Curse"

User Image

Name: Muhali
Other names: Paradox, Mali
Pride: Kizingo'zaa

Looking for:
• ANYTHING! (Except death or maiming)
She's the patron goddess of the Kizingo'zaa. She's back. She's been discovered to be the goddess and no longer keeps her disguise, and I'd like to be able to rp with other pride members!

She's got a mate lined up in Shandor, but given he's in denial, and she's not going to pursue or push it at all... maybe someone that'll flirt harmlessly with her, or otherwise make Shandor (and herself) realize their feelings? A friend? Something? IDK.

She's very openly friendly with mortals, and treats them as equals. Her god size is actually... very large, but she retains a VERY small form, barely adult leopard size, for whatever reason.

She's open with other gods too. TOSS SHIZZ AT ME.

User Image

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:14 am
User Image
Tsi'hilu Waya
"Silent Poetry"

User Image

Name: Tsi'hilu Waya
Other names: N/A
Pride: Tengoku (Mizu/Water)

Looking for:
• ANYTHING! (Except death or potential mate plots)
Meet Tsi. She's pretty much the little-est lioness you've ever set your eyes on. She was accidentally left behind during cubhood, and roamed the ela lands which were, at the time, deserted. She made due but only just barely, and her size suffered from the lack of nourishment at the time. That, coupled with being fullblooded ela... makes her quite unimpressive size-wise. She, however, makes up for it with a huge heart and honest intentions.

She is the Queen of the Tengoku, Water kingdom, though... she is not mated to the king (not that anyone knows this). It's... complicated to say the least. She took on the role more in an attempt to help the newly reformed king than anything else, and is there to be his conscience and point him in the right direction when needed.

She's quite sweet, and very polite, and would love to have some friends, or whatever. She wouldn't want enemies but hey toss 'em at me. Might help move her mate plot along if she's put in actual danger or hurt somehow (I wouldn't want her permanently maimed or anything like that).

Given her pride hosts 3-4 gods usually, she believes in deities. Toss shizz at me!

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:03 am
User Image
Mauaji
"I am the Night"

User Image

Name: Mauaji
Other names: Maua
Pride: Tengoku (Kasai)

Looking for:
• ANYTHING! (Except death or potential mate plots)
Meet Maua. She's... eh, difficult to get along with. She's grumpy at best. antisocial, cold, and seemingly emotionally detached from almost all situations. She also doesn't... particularly like mortals, given their tendency to kill her mate throughout their lifespans.

Despite this, she's not prone to violence unless threatened, and does not aim to hurt people. This is mostly due to Peace's influence on her, keeping her calm and subdued. If Peace were to die she'd become horribly violent, berserk until stopped or put down (which is what has often happened throughout her lifespans, haha...).

She will be travelling within Tengoku in her Mortal form (she takes the form of a leopard, much like her mother, Muhali, albeit a larger one).

I would really like for her to befriend a mortal or two. I would love for her to become attached to someone that's not Li Wei. I would love an inter-generational, innocent friendship, or I'd like for her to adopt someone. I would seriously love to see a friendship develop between her and a mortal while she's in mortal form - that someone would later learn of who she really is and maybe drama! IDK.

But yes, she needs to know and like more people XD

User Image

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:11 am
User Image
Misae 'dhulu
"Gone with the Wind"

User Image

Name: Misae'dhulu
Other names: Misae

Looking for:
• ANYTHING! (Except death)
I would really, really like to find Misae here a mate.

She's the original queen of the Kinzingo'zaa, and pulled the pride on it's feet. Misae is around middle aged mature, in my head, so she's no longer as young as she once was. Despite this, she retains a fair amount of innocence and playfulness, having grown up sheltered and protected.

She left the Kizingo'zaa with her son Nili and her granddaughter but... circumstances made them lose track of said granddaughter and forced them into a spot of trouble, from which they've recently been able to escape. They're making their way back to Kizingo'zaa and will arrive on scene for the Mummer's Ball.

She's a seer. Her stay outside kizi has cleansed her of any lasting effects of Muhali's curse, but her seer powers make her a bit... eccentric at times when they flare. Despite this, she's wise, intelligent and a good huntress. I'd like some fun plot for her so come at me, bro!

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:23 am
User Image
Kenna
"Born of Fire"

User Image

Name: Kenna
Other names: N/A
Pride: Myrsky Syntynyt

Looking for:
• ANYTHING! (Except death and potential mate plots)
Kenna here is the former queen of the Safi. Her need to roam made her leave her former home in the dunes of the desert, and curiosity has brought her to the land of the Storm Born. Their location near the Mistweaver tickled her funny bone, and she decided to join the pride to get an inside view.

Having fought her way inside, establishing herself as a Freeborn, Kenna took her childhood slave, Zaphod as a thrall. She's quite happy inside the pride, and already feels at home with the atmosphere.

If only it'd just stop raining though.

Anyhow. She needs actual friends, enemies, frenemies, sparring partners, and huge list of etcs. She needs a bit of everything, man. As one of very few actual full blooded Firekin, she's a behemoth of a lioness. She easily surpasses normal female Storm born size, and can match male Storm born size. I would like to set her on the road to become a reaver (which I believe is a possibility eventually? I'll have to double check on this).

I want awkward rp. I want fun rp! I want to play her against males that are amused at her size, or are upset by it because holy s**t are you sure you're female?? Fights to win, and fights to lose. ALL the things. Give them to me.

User Image

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:31 am
User Image
Maua'nili
"Colorful Flowers"

User Image

Name: Maua'nili
Other names: Nili

Looking for:
• ANYTHING! (Except death)
Nili is... not the nicest person on planet earth. He's elegant looking, he's very pretty to look at, and doesn't particularly scream of masculinity at all. In fact, he's no fighter, and though he can throw around words and language, he doesn't posses the muscle to back up his bark.

He'll be returning to Kizingo'zaa with his mother, Misae, and should arrive in time for the mummer's ball.

I really want to find a mate for him.

I need someone he can actually connect with, but this would likely take a while, and there might be a lot of bickering before anything actually happens. He's... got a sweet center, but he's a bit of a jerk about it, and it takes time to get near him.

He was the previous Kizingo'zaa king, and though the pride would rightfully belong to him upon arrival, he wants nothing to do with the rank. The rank of King was actually dropped on him when his brother and heir, Panu, ran away from said responsibility. Needless to say he was Not Amused. He's an extremely good singer, and can put stories to song with ease. His extended stay outside the pride has made him lose his muse. However, despite this, he still holds a fondness for flowers (yes, flowers, hush), and can often be seen dozing among them or decorating himself with them.

Why yes, he's the epitome of manliness. But don't get in his face about it or he'll bark at you.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:46 am
User Image
Mwezi'moto
"In Moonlight"

User Image

Name: Mwezi'moto
Other names: Mwezi
Pride: N/A

Looking for:
• ANYTHING! (Except death and potential mate plots)
This is Mwezi. He's... not the most talkative of lions. Despite this, he's decent company, and once he's actually been proved you're worth his time and effort, a strong, loyal ally to have.

He's on his way to Kizingo'zaa (for an extended visit) and will arrive with... some tag alongs (a leopard, a couple of lions and a cheetah) in time for the Mummer's ball too. After the ball, he'll leave again, and will make his way towards Tengoku, which is where his birth pride used to be, before it dispersed due to scandal and plague.

He'll he standing there too, in Kaze (wind), for an extended visit, and afterwards, who knows?

He needs some friends, really, because he's surrounded by females and he has no idea wtf to do about it. He's lion-biased but given the fact history and nature seems to keep tossing cheetahs and leopards in his path, he's slowly overcoming his racism (species...ism?). He's got a long way to go still, but it'd be fun to toss more at him idk.

Toss me things to do with him! What he lacks in words, he more than makes up in thoughts, lmao.

User Image

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:47 am