Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:13 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

Sigurd couldn't help but smile, glad to have Shage to take out for dinner this night. Or any night for that matter. "I do hope you'll like it." The fae couldn't help but beam. He was so very excited for Shage to see his gift. He'd been working on it for so long, the end result was something Sigurd almost couldn't wait to see. It just needed the right lighting. And of course the right pae to see it.

"I tried to make it close enough where the walk wouldn't be too long, but I didn't want you to see it before it was ready." He confessed, "It's going to take us a little while to get there."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:25 pm
After everything Sigurd had done for him, he wouldn't snub a stick as a present. But he didn't mention it, walking happily out of the house with the male. "That's fine. It feels nice out, and I like the outdoors." The plus of being raised in the forest, inside a tree. Hopefully his mother and father were having just as nice of a venus day as him. "I think...I think maybe soon...you have dinner with my family." It was a huge proposal for the demonic. Dameon and Cressida were still in the dark about it.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:56 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

Sigurd was all but floored when Shage mentioned having dinner with his family. He hadn't expected such an offer from his prince. It had been a shock when the yellow one had shown up out of the blue, and Sigurd had been worried about his prince ever since that meeting!

"A-are you sure Shageki?" He asked, trying not to sound like the thought of having dinner with his family wasn't such a shock. It was clearly a big deal, Sigurd had never met a vast majority of them. But it was something he'd been expecting. His prince didn't want the rest of his family knowing about them. It was a nice little secret to have. All to themselves. The fae was trying not to think about it as they walked. Thank the guardians he knew exactly where they were going. It was sort of like the back of his hand at this point.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:24 pm
At his exclamation his blush came right back as nerves bit him in the behind. "W-well...we've been dating for a few months now...it's obvious that I'm not going anywhere. That we are...a real...actual...thing." As he talked, the male became redder and redder. "So that means it's going to happen eventually. I can't hide you forever. And the sooner I do it, the faster Cressida will stop teasing me after she finds out."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:51 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

Sigurd smiled. "We've always been a real thing Shageki. You are my prince." The fae bent, picking up his demon's hand. "The only one who might have left was you." He planted a kiss on the back of Shage's hand, still smiling. "I will always be right here for you, no matter what." The fae was quite happy to make such a declaration. "And I'm quite sure I would love to meet your family. Even this Cressida that you seem so afraid of."

He was quite content to keep them walking like that for some time, but they were coming up to the spot he'd picked. "Okay, close your eyes My Prince.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:45 pm
When his hand was kissed he gave the others hand a squeeze. "You might regret saying that when you finally meet her." The male chuckled before closing his eyes. "I trust you."

It was an odd thought, trusting Sigurd. At first he only liked the other because he was attractive and wanted to dote over him. But over time he saw Sigurd was strong, resourceful and gentle. Sweet and full of life. So he really did trust the fae, and genuinely had come to care for him.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash