Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:02 pm
User Image

Through the forests, down the trail, next to a glistening brook, a demon paced back and forth. His tail flicked in anxiousness, a hand ruffled through his shining orange hair. The cause? Well, only one of the biggest holidays for couples of course. Months had passed since Junior had met Sigurd, and now weeks since he moved in with 'a roommate' and out of his parents treehouse. As far as knew, only Junior and his mother were aware of his true relationship with the leafed fae. Half a year already had gone by since he had taken Sigurd as his 'prince'.

But all that pondering was moot at this point. That wasn't what troubled his mind, no. It was the gift, wrapped in large palm leaves, that caused him such turmoil. Is it romantic? Who knew. He certainly didn't as it was his first Valentines day. He was good with his hands and had made it himself so...the other would no doubt appreciate it. But was it worthy of the occasion? A quick glance at the sky revealed what he was already worried about. If he was away much longer his lover would worry. With a sigh he grabbed the gift in both hands and started his way back to their shared home.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:54 pm
User ImageSigurd smiled, having been out foraging all day. Sure, there was dried fruit and meat at their home. And everything they could possibly want, but was it as good as fresh? Not even a chance. The leafed fae hadn't had any luck attempting to hunt, but he had been more concerned with making sure they had fresh fruits and vegetables for tonight. Sigurd had intended to do something far bigger than all this, but Shageki seemed to prefer simple things.

The pale fae looked at the bundle he had been preparing, a basket full of fresh fruits, as hard as those were to find this time of year. His head tilted, looking at it. There was something missing from the pack. He pondered this for a moment, looking around for whatever it was he'd forgotten. Oh! There it was, he'd found a flower the exact shade of Shage's eyes earlier and wished to give it to him. He smiled again, gently placing the delicate flower atop the pack. Now he just needed Shage to return from wherever it was he'd gone off to today. The fae didn't mind though, enjoying the time he was able to take to perfect their dinner. But of course, that wasn't all he had up his sleeves. Well, gauntlets.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:23 pm
Slowly the shape of their house came into view, a simple but lovely construction beneath the shade of the forest. It really was a marvel how Sigurd managed to create it, and the fact that he did made his home so much more special. Slipping into the front door, he shook his feet at the entrance way to brush off any dirt or leaves. "Sigurd?" He called out into the empty house. Had he gotten back first? Perfect. Shageki quickly scurried off to hide his gift until later on.

As soon as he found the perfect spot - one of the hall closets - he made his way to the bathroom to freshen up. A wooden comb through his tangled locks, a quick inspection of his teeth, and a piece of mint used to freshen his breath.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:20 pm
Sigurd was waiting inside their bedroom for Shage to return, admiring the little thing he had created for his dear prince. The fae was quite content to sit and wait, comfortable in the fact that he knew his prince would be home soon enough and he would be able to woo him further.

At least, that was until he heard rummaging about in the house. Had a creature managed to find it's way inside, or was it just Shageki returning? No matter, the pale fae was on his feet and heading towards the noise in next to no time at all. Sounded like it was coming from their bathroom. The fae grinned a bit, figuring it had to be Shage. No creature would be so quiet, especially inside a bathroom.

Seeing the door slightly ajar, he pushed it open just a hair farther. Ah, it was his prince. With a smile, Sigurd opened the door the rest of the way and walked in. "My Dearest Prince." He greeted the other, wrapping his arms around the other's torso. A gentle kiss placed upon Shageki's neck to welcome him home. "Welcome back~"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:32 pm
Well, he was looking as good as he ever would. The male took out the piece of mint just as the door beside him suddenly swung open. "Sigurd!" Shage spoke in mild surprise, feeling the others arms slip around him. "I didn't think you were home." A warm blush spread across his face at the kiss, still shy about physical contact. Nonetheless he softly kissed the fae's cheek. "Not that I'm not happy to see you. Sorry I've been gone all day." A thought came to mind, causing a bit of a sly smile to slip onto his features. "What have you been up to?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:38 pm
Sigurd grinned, kissing Shage's neck once more before squeezing his chest and letting go. "I was in the bedroom, waiting for you to come back." The fae was still grinning, realizing he'd been gone all day himself.

"Seems it worked out though, I have been gone all day as well." Mostly he had been foraging, but some time had been spent on something else. Something Shage had no need to know of just yet. "I was out... Collecting fruits of all things." He made a face, showing what he thought of getting fruits rather than hunting or doing something with his hands. But now that the house was finished, Sigurd didn't have much of a choice but to forage or hunt.

"What have you been up to all day?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:47 pm
A slight chill ran down his neck where ever he kissed, getting fodder to his blush. "Oh?" He hooked his hand on Sigurd's when he let go of him to maintain a bit of contact. "I like fruits. It's good for a balanced meal." Perhaps contrary to his brothers beliefs. Then it came to the question of what he had been up to. His emerald eyes flicked up to land on Sigurds warm brown. "To be honest...working on your present." His smile grew into a boyish grin, plainly excited. He was nervous about it being 'romantic enough', but anxious to show him the work he put in.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:53 pm
Sigurd smiled, glad to continue to be in bodily contact with Shage. "And that is why I take the time to try and find them for you, My Prince." The fae couldn't help it. Shage really did mean quite a bit to him. Enough that he would go and collect fruit when he would rather be hunting to make sure they had meat too.

"Your gift is waiting outside~" The fae teased, actually having left the item far far off in the woods where they would be dining. "But first, are you hungry? There's quite a feast tonight."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:19 pm
If anyone were to ask why he meant so much to the leaf fae, Shageki wouldn't be able to answer. He was rather...ordinary. There was nothing extreme about him. Not the funny pae, the charming pae, the stoic or the intellectual. So him being special enough to any pae was baffling.

But that was what had Shageki give Sigurd a chance in the first place. He liked being loved and doted over, so stayed close to continue feeling it. Therein lied the problem though. The more days and weeks that fluttered past, the more he noticed a sort of substantial, real connection between them. Or at least for him. "I am rather hungry...I worked straight through lunchtime." He spoke with a bit of a laugh, wondering what the blonde haired male had acquired for his own gift.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:23 pm
Sigurd had been enjoying the amount of time the two of them spent together, the bond he had felt form the first time he had laid eyes on Shage was growing stronger by the day. There was no going back for him. Ever. And the leafed fae wouldn't have it any other way.

"Well then, we should get some dinner in you~" He offered, releasing the other's hand for only a moment. Mostly he needed his hand free to slide around Shage's waist. "Shall we, My Prince?" Sigurd asked, quite excited to bring the other to his gift.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:47 pm
Almost in answer, his stomach decided at that moment to speak up with a low grumble. "Oh jeeze. Yes." The male spoke embarrassedly as they moved from the bathroom. As it was, his own gift would decidedly wait until after they returned from their meal as he didn't want to spoil it. The present was large enough to be unwieldy, and wouldn't be good for traveling.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:00 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

Sigurd chuckled, hearing the grumbling noise very very faintly. "It would seem you've been too long without anything to eat Shage. Let us correct that." The fae smiled, kissing his prince's cheek.

"I have prepared a basket full of dinner. Let me get it from the kitchen and we can be off?" He was still smiling, hoping that Shage was going to like the gift he had made for him as much as Sigurd had enjoyed making it. Simple or otherwise, he had had a blast making sure it was just perfect.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:29 pm
He nodded as they walked to their kitchen, still plainly embarrassed by his stomach popping in. Sigurd took such good care of him, as he didn't much care for hunting like his brother and sister did. The fae built the house, and did everything a partner could possibly do. Shageki was half convinced the other would rub his feet for hours if he requested it. Of course, that was only a theory. He would never take advantage of Sigurd so horribly.

With bright emerald eyes, he watched as the blonde grabbed the basket. The demonic should do something to let him know how appreciative he was. Especially with today being the day it was. "You look handsome this evening." Shageki blurted out in an awkward compliment. "N-not that you don't normally. You always look good." Red started creeping back onto his face as he fumbled over his words. His fathers lack of tact was showing. "Just you look particularly nice right now. Oh Guardians." He reached up to comb his fingers through orange locks.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:21 am
Tartara Seabreeze

Sigurd blinked when Shage started to stammer out his compliment. He wasn't certain how to take it, having never really received compliments before. Well, no time like the present to start trying to take them nicely. Right?

"Thank you Shageki." He smiled, kissing the other's forehead. "You are as handsome as the sun is bright." The fae turned it right back around, deciding he needed to compliment the other as well. When Shage's hands went to his hair, Sigurd gently reached up to catch one. "You're a wonderful pae, I feel extremely lucky to have you." The yellow fae smiled, kissing the back of the demon's hand.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:33 am
When Sigurd blinked at him, all he could do was stand there and blush even harder. It sounded just as ridiculous as it felt. Curse his fathers blood! Even 'training' with his uncle hardly helped. "Me?" He spoke in surprise as his compliment was turned around on him. He was just an ordinary demon, one out of dozens that flooded the island. Aside from his starred skin and bright orange hair, nothing stood out to be 'handsome as the sun'.

Not to say he didn't like the compliment, but it was what was said next that made his heart do backflips as his hand was captured in Sigurds. Extremely lucky to have you. Suddenly, he didn't feel so awkward. He warmly smiled in silent gratitude before taking a step towards the door. Still holding his hand of course. "Come on, I'm excited to see what you've cooked up this time."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces