Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bloody Cutlass. A Role Playing Guild

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild for Table top and free form players from beginner to expert. 

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, Free Form, White Wolf, 3.5 edition 

Reply The Common Room.
Against Oblivion. (Campaign Recruitment, Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:30 pm
loth17
saint odium
loth17
For my ability scores could you just give me a set of scores to work with?

18, 18, 16, 16, 16, 14. those are good. 100,000 gold to work worth. oh yeah your character still has the dagger even if your character is different.

Cool. im planning on making a psion/godless cleric (A cleric that follows a philosophy rather than a god.) I plan on having the greed and corruption domains.

I like godless clerics in my world. It adds a bit of wonderment to a world where many gods walked once as mortals.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:36 pm
saint odium
loth17
saint odium
loth17

18, 18, 16, 16, 16, 14. those are good. 100,000 gold to work worth. oh yeah your character still has the dagger even if your character is different.

Cool. im planning on making a psion/godless cleric (A cleric that follows a philosophy rather than a god.) I plan on having the greed and corruption domains.

I like godless clerics in my world. It adds a bit of wonderment to a world where many gods walked once as mortals.

Xelotath: Well it has been fun but times are changing and i can feel the universe reseting itself for this game to be played anew so i just want to get one thing strait. I may change but no matter what changes one thing will remain constant. I HAVE MANY NAMES BUT YOU CAN STILL CALL ME XELOTATH.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:44 pm
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium
loth17

Xelotath: Well it has been fun but times are changing and i can feel the universe reseting itself for this game to be played anew so i just want to get one thing strait. I may change but no matter what changes one thing will remain constant. I HAVE MANY NAMES BUT YOU CAN STILL CALL ME XELOTATH.

I like it. Xelotath is the s**t and he seems to be a very level headed but he should be careful about who he taunts.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:49 pm
saint odium
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium
loth17

I like it. Xelotath is the s**t and he seems to be a very level headed but he should be careful about who he taunts.

Xelotath was inspired from a single moment in a tv show i watched

Main bad guy after getting beaten by pure chance: WAS THIS ALL PART OF YOUR PLAN

Main character: OF COURSE I PLANNED IT ALL FROM THE VERY BEGINNING
Main characters thoughts: of course not but if it keeps him off balance ill say it.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:55 pm
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium
loth17

Main bad guy after getting beaten by pure chance: WAS THIS ALL PART OF YOUR PLAN

Main characters thoughts: of course not but if it keeps him off balance ill say it.

That's great  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:57 pm
saint odium
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium
loth17

That's great

And about your taunting warning. I was planning on trying to intimidate Oblivion when he showed up.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:07 pm
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium
loth17

That's great

And about your taunting warning. I was planning on trying to intimidate Oblivion when he showed up.

You can try but i doubt it will go well.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:08 pm
saint odium
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium
loth17

That's great

Its ok i have a plan.

By the way do you count psionics as magic or as psionics?  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:14 am
loth17
Gabriel Lord of Flame
loth17
I shall join!!!
Good to see you Loth. You provide a certain directness that I enjoy.

Good to see you as well. You provide a certain levelheadedness that i hope will help stop my character from trying to swim in a volcano.
Less stop more potion of fire resistance.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:17 am
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium
loth17

That's great

Its ok i have a plan.

By the way do you count psionics as magic or as psionics?

Psionics are not a form of magic. They are psionics.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:24 am
Gabriel Lord of Flame
loth17
Gabriel Lord of Flame
loth17
I shall join!!!

Good to see you as well. You provide a certain levelheadedness that i hope will help stop my character from trying to swim in a volcano.

Fire resistance does not stop your body from melting into the lava it would only slow it down.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:06 pm
saint odium
Gabriel Lord of Flame
loth17
Gabriel Lord of Flame
loth17
I shall join!!!

Fire resistance does not stop your body from melting into the lava it would only slow it down.
Well excuse me for being level 10 then. : P Energy immunity is still a few levels away and the potions are really expensive. BTW once I get that I'm totally getting a wizard to cast permanency on that for fire.  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:09 pm
Gabriel Lord of Flame
saint odium
Gabriel Lord of Flame
loth17
Gabriel Lord of Flame
loth17
I shall join!!!

Well excuse me for being level 10 then. : P Energy immunity is still a few levels away and the potions are really expensive. BTW once I get that I'm totally getting a wizard to cast permanency on that for fire.

If you can afford it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:20 pm
saint odium
Gabriel Lord of Flame
saint odium
Gabriel Lord of Flame
loth17

If you can afford it.
I'll make friends!! XD

BTW you should totally look in the PHB and see the domain power for Fire. Heh fun times ahead.  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:24 pm
Gabriel Lord of Flame
saint odium
Gabriel Lord of Flame
saint odium
Gabriel Lord of Flame
loth17

If you can afford it.
I'll make friends!! XD

BTW you should totally look in the PHB and see the domain power for Fire. Heh fun times ahead.

Trust me when I say this is going to be a fun campaign. PM when you get a chance there is something I want to talk to you about that is important to the campaign.  
The Common Room.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff