Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bloody Cutlass. A Role Playing Guild

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild for Table top and free form players from beginner to expert. 

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, Free Form, White Wolf, 3.5 edition 

Reply The Common Room.
Against Oblivion. (Campaign Recruitment, Closed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:21 pm
I'm just using this format because it was easier then making my own. If you are interested please post your character sheets here and a request to join my game and I will consider it. Looking to add a couple more players.
You will find all the information needed below.
[ Character Sheets ]

[ Premise/Foreword ] A high fantasy military campaign with a dark, mildly horror feel. The ancient being known only as Oblivion has returned to destroy the mortal realm and remake it as he see's fit. He has gathered a dark and terrible army to help him. Who will stand against him.

[ Setting Information/Background ]
The Land of Arkuria. is a vast continent ruled primarily by the Holy Tyrlian Empire as ordained by the gods. There are 5 kingdoms under the Empire they include Tyrlia, capital of the empire, Argosa, Tellmaire, Nadiah, and The Dale Lands. The empire itself is ruled by the Empress Odium Vyn though each nation under the empire still has a ruler of their own that simply answers to the empress. There a few nations not ruled by the empire are Jenetiva, Uroken the Beast Lands, and Retenah. For further details just ask.
User Image
I know it's a bit beat up and old looking but that's because it's about seven years old. It's not even a good picture but this is what I got. Just ask if you have questions about it.

[ Game Introduction/Plot ]
The PC's must go on a quest to find the one person who can actually kill Oblivion. No one knows who he or she is. The only thing they do know is that this person is the only hope for all mortals and even the gods. Once they find this person they must then turn their attention to stopping Oblivion and his army.

[ Character Creation ]
Gestalt characters please. This will be a high power campaign and will require characters of great skill. Starting level 10.

Available Sources: Any 3.5 Dungeon and Dragon books. Some pathfinder materials can be used but those are up to me.
Banned Resources: None.

ECL: The characters will be starting at Level 10 so please feel free to make a character with 4 racial HD if you wish. Up to a +2 Level adjustment without it affecting your character. So a race with +4 would effectively have a +2 in this campaign.
Gold: 100,000 starting gold. Your characters have had some successful adventures in the past. I also choose to give each character a unique item that fits into their characters background as they are determined.
Races: Any as long as they don't have more then 4 racial HD. I have a homebrew race called Sidra. If anyone is interested in playing one their information will be at the bottom in the House/Optional rules section.
Ability Scores*: Please do not use a random character generator to get your ability scores I prefer you either roll them yourselves using the traditional method or speak with me about using a different method.
Hit Points: Max Hp for starting HD then rolled for each level beyond.
Alignments: No alignment restrictions. Though I do ask if anyone does plan on playing evil characters you understand that you play your character under the evil as a method basis not evil as a motive ideology.
Pantheon: The Arkurian Pantheon is as such.
Arakara the God of Life and King of the Gods, He is also called the King of Blood.
Dara Vyn the goddes of War and Queen of the Gods, She is also called the First Empress.
Luna Goddess of the Moon, the Seas, and Elves. She is often called Lady Luna.
Terra the Goddess of Nature, beauty, and Peace. Also called Earth Mother.
Solaris the Goddess of the Sun, the Sky, and Fire. She is called the Purifier. She is the only God worshiped by all the peoples of Arkuria.
Kain the God of Magic, knowledge, and Secrets. He is called the Lord of Eternity. though not the King of the Gods he is the strongest of them.
Geto'min'hi the god of Travelers. Called the Dark Wanderer.
Garl Glitter Gold, Moradin, Grumsh, and Kord are all still present in the Arkurian pantheon. There are other gods but they are not important enough to mention here. Just ask me if you have any questions about the Gods of Arkuria.
Backgrounds: Character backgrounds will be determined after your character is made and I have a chance to discuss them with each player so I we can decide together where your character fits best into the campaign setting.

[ House/Optional Rules ]
Here is the custom race I mentioned earlier.
Sidra: Strong and determined the Sidra are strong warriors and serve the will of Gods. They are the chosen defenders of Arkuria and it is they that rule the Holy Tyrlian Empire. They never become wizards but they do have a great number of Sorcerers amongst their paople and see their magical talents as a gift from the gods and pursue arcane study with a great dedication. Sidra tend to be single minded and when set upon a path in life they dedicate themselves to it completely rarely diverting to pursue other interests.
Physical Description: Same Height and weight as humans. Sidra have almost any color hair and they all tend to wear it long to extremes. Some Sidra have hair that is so long it even drags on the ground. Their eyes are solid orbs of color that range from bright azure blue to Violet and dark purple. Green, Amber, Orange, and Hazel eyes are rare but not unheard of. Their skin ranges from pale white to light bronze.
Ability Modifiers: +2 Str. -2 Wis.
Skills: +2 on Concentration and Sense Motive. Sidra are very single minded and it is hard for them to loose focus. They also have a natural ability to tell someones intent whether good or bad.
Low-Light Vision.
Weapon familiarity: All Sidra are proficient with the scimitar, short spear, spear, long spear, and b*****d Swords count as martial weapons for them not Exotic.
Favored Class: Fighter or Sorcerer. The player may choose one.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:07 am
Saint
This is the NPC that will be joining you on this adventure. He is a bit OP but that is because he is from another game where the DM let me run wild with him.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ishazi
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:50 pm
I'm down for sure. I will have my character by the end of the week.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 pm
I have the 3.5 handbook, but what do we do about giving you our character sheet? Do we print it off and hand write it then scan that or is there a way to type it? Never mind, i found a way, but can we have two deitys?  

KatanaHatake01

Friendly Guildswoman

7,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:09 pm
KatanaHatake01
I have the 3.5 handbook, but what do we do about giving you our character sheet? Do we print it off and hand write it then scan that or is there a way to type it? Never mind, i found a way, but can we have two deitys?

You may have two but please let me know which ones.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:31 pm
Lady Luna (because she is an elf) and Terra (because she is a bard)  

KatanaHatake01

Friendly Guildswoman

7,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:52 pm
KatanaHatake01

Okay that works.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:06 am
saint odium

Evira Kas
I know I need to finish her but this is my character.  

Ishazi
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:18 am
KatanaHatake01

I was just wondering how close you are to finishing your character?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:52 am
So I want to make a Half-Vampire Human Fighter/Monk if that's cool. I would just have one small question about how to adjust the monks flurry of blows for the higher BAB. I have never used a monk in a gestalt character before and I am not sure how that would work.  

dead boy kills
Captain

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:07 am
dead boy kills
So I want to make a Half-Vampire Human Fighter/Monk if that's cool. I would just have one small question about how to adjust the monks flurry of blows for the higher BAB. I have never used a monk in a gestalt character before and I am not sure how that would work.

I'm not entirely sure myself I haven't done a fighter monk myself but I am sure I can find someone who has but otherwise it sounds good to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:49 am
saint odium
dead boy kills

I'm not entirely sure myself I haven't done a fighter monk myself but I am sure I can find someone who has but otherwise it sounds good to me.

I got it figured out. Here is my character. I just need my background please.
Zoth Dremor  

dead boy kills
Captain

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:25 pm
dead boy kills
saint odium
dead boy kills

Zoth Dremor

Okay here is your background.
You were abandoned as a child on the steps of the steps of the Monastery of Gods Home. You found your place amongst the Monks at the Monastery. The training gave you discipline and purpose. You spent most of your life at the monastery but one day the head of the order came to you and said it was time for you to go out into the world. He also gave you a ring that he said belonged to you and was found with you as a child. He said it was called the Ring of Nine Demons. He wasn't sure what it's purpose was but it was time you had it. He told you that one day you would return to the Monastery but only after you discovered the truth about yourself and the ring. Ever since you have been on a quest to discover the truth of where you come from.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:29 pm
saint odium
dead boy kills
saint odium
dead boy kills

Zoth Dremor

You were abandoned as a child on the steps of the steps of the Monastery of Gods Home. You found your place amongst the Monks at the Monastery. The training gave you discipline and purpose. You spent most of your life at the monastery but one day the head of the order came to you and said it was time for you to go out into the world. He also gave you a ring that he said belonged to you and was found with you as a child. He said it was called the Ring of Nine Demons. He wasn't sure what it's purpose was but it was time you had it. He told you that one day you would return to the Monastery but only after you discovered the truth about yourself and the ring. Ever since you have been on a quest to discover the truth of where you come from.

Sounds Awesome. I like the ring's name. Do I have any idea on my family or the ring's origin?  

dead boy kills
Captain

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:37 pm
dead boy kills
saint odium
dead boy kills
saint odium
dead boy kills

Zoth Dremor

Sounds Awesome. I like the ring's name. Do I have any idea on my family or the ring's origin?

Your mother was a priestess of Solaris, her name was Hanna. That is all you know.  
The Common Room.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff