Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself and I wasn't sure if there was an introduction thread or not.

In roleplaying these are things to consider.

I am a dominant person within roleplaying grounds. The seme if one wishes to label it that. I can be a confident, strong seme that teases the uke for fun but be serious and protect and love them too. I can be a seme that doesn't know much about anything but be patient and kind, more like a servant, ready to pamper the uke. I can be a easy-going, fun spirited positive seme who although is not prone to violence I can certainly protect my uke and make him happy. However, I can also be a mean seme in ways I won't even begin to describe. It just kinda depends on what the uke wants from me. smile

My ideal uke for the time being is Ciel Phantomhive. (Oh how I love him and want to make him mine) buuuuuut I prefer original roleplays on most days as opposed to anime oriented ones. So my ideal uke----in appearance is that he has black hair and blue eyes. I cannot stress the black hair enough. I enjoy black hair. heart I

I am sorry to say that I really cannot stand them white-haired anime ukes. ):
Please don't come to me. I don't know how to appreciate you correctly.

As a general rule, I prefer roleplaying and interacting with fellow adults. I can make exceptions though I don't like to.
Another general rule is I prefer roleplaying within private messages. I am very self conscious about my writing and typically do not like for it to be displayed to the whole world.
I can still be active in the guild though even if I'm roleplaying in PM"s. For example, any question or comment me and the potential partner could have for eachother could be written out here or something.

I do accept other Seme's for I can be uke if I really want to. I do not prefer being uke but if you want me to, then I can be.

I want literate roleplayers. Detailed paragraphs of emotions are nice. smile
Emotions I do like in written form---happiness, curiosity---ect.

This is an open invitation to any potential roleplaying partners.