Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:20 pm
“No.. it did not go well, darling,” he muttered, just a hint of something that could have been bitterness in a less jovial soquili. “She died. It was all very traumatic. And no, I have not gathered up the courage, as you put it, to try again. I have my reasons for not choosing to dive into those waters for myself. But I also know, from experience, that nothing can bring one more happiness than the love of a true partner, someone you can trust and care for and be cared by. Someone who, you know in the deepest recesses of your heart, will always accept you no matter how you might be perceived by others. Someone you know YOU would always accept, no matter what they did or said… How could I deny others such a joy that I knew myself, however briefly?”  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:22 pm
"Because you can't just shove two souls together and get that type of love," Vyrikyr said simply. "I've seen it, not experienced it first hand, but I have seen it. It needs a little time to grow - you know, kinda like a seed. And that's only if it takes to the soil where it's planted." She paused fearing the analogy might be going a bit over his head, "What I'm trying to say...is your habit of forcing souls together....that's not love. Love is so...so powerful because you can't control it - and that's what you're trying to capture. Might as well try to capture lightning in a bottle. The results are going to be the same and you're going to be toast."  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:27 pm
He smiled, seeming amused. He was glad, really, that the topic had moved away from his past and back on to something that was more familiar and comfortable for him. “You are quite right, my lady. It would be disastrous to simply expect two people to immediately get along. But when, precisely, did I say that was what I wished to do? A seed may not take to the soil in which it’s planted, but a good gardener can find soil that it WILL take to, and can coax it to bloom beautifully. It takes time, as you said, and patience and the right nurturing. I’m a rather good gardener.”  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:42 pm
Vyrikyr laughed, "Wow...that's how it works. You just turn it on like that and off you go with that vacant look in your eye pretending like no one's home." She shook her head, less in amusement and more out of...pity. "Look, I'm sorry for what happened to you. It's a rough deal. But what you're doing...it's so fake and it's like you're trying to push people away from you. I don't get it. I mean you say you're all about love but you make it damn near impossible for people to even be around you, let alone listen to what you're saying or selling."  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:08 pm
"I apologize, lady," he said, lightly, "but you keep speaking as though it matters what others think of me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:24 pm
"I get the independent spirit thing," Vyrikyr stated flatly. "But you're telling me you're a-okay with deliberately making Every soul you meet want to smack you in the jaw? Not caring what others think is one thing, but you're honestly going to tell me you Want everyone you meet to be steamed at you?" She caught herself and frowned, "Unless you're pushing them away on purpose..."  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:39 pm
This mare might be just a bit too sharp. He grinned and tilted his head in such a way to cause every single one of his curls to bounce joyously. "Now why would I wish to do that?" He asked, lightly. "No, I merely don't see any reason to behave according to what others wish of me. Doing so is just putting on a different kinds of shows. At least this one is one that amuses me."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:35 pm
"So..." Vyrikyr said slowly quirking her head to the side. "You're telling me you're entertained by pushing people away. That's one type of odd game you are playing there, mister." She whistled and shook her head. "I'm not entirely certain you've thought this whole plan all the way through..."  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:54 pm
"Plan? Pah! Life is wasted away with plans!" he said dramatically, mainly because he still wasn't comfortable with the path she seemed intent on dragging the conversation. No one else bothered to look past the fluffy exterior. It was clear she didn't like him. Why bother pushing?  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff