Submit

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:24 pm
"You ever stop to think that your charms aren't all they're cracked up to be?" Vyrikyr asked frowning. "I mean, it's just insanity to keep doing the same things over and over again expecting different results..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:39 pm
"I'll grant you that some may not appreciate my particular charms, but some do," he shrugged a bit. "Do you not occasionally meet some who simply choose not to like you?"  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:52 pm
Vyrikyr paused to think but she was coming up empty, "No, she answered with a shrug of her shoulders that caused her wings to rise up and fall down. "Not that I can remember. Most people I either race them and I beat them or I race them and I work up to beating them. That's about it."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:24 pm
"Maybe it's just me, then," he said, cheerfully.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:41 pm
Ya think? Vyrikyr thought to herself, but she refrained from saying anything out loud. Her point had been made as well as she could. Though he still had that dopey grin on his face. It wasn't the grin itself that bothered her, but the fact that he wasn't really Listening to a word she said. Wasn't that a key fact in those relationship that he seemed to prize above all else? Communication? Especially listening....

"Where is she?" Vyrikyr asked suddenly. "Or...he, if that's the case. But if you're so fixated on finding love for everyone around you, you've got to have someone at home waiting for you, right?" it was a logical train of thought to a point in the flyer's mind, but something about the whole situation still seemed...off.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:05 pm
He continued to smile, though inwardly he cringed. Why did it always come back to that? Couldn’t a fellow enjoy spreading love and happiness without everyone expecting him to have a home to go back to? But no. Most times when he admits to being single, he gets accused of being self serving. Some people simply didn’t get it.

“No,” he told her, cheerfully, half hoping she’d drop it but knowing she wouldn’t. They never do. “I don’t have anyone special in my own life, alas. I have my brother, I suppose, but the poor thing needs the occasional” enforced “break from me.” He was providing his beloved twin with one of those breaks right now, actually. Lori estimated that it would take another week before Kyad started panicking too much about where he could be. Until then, Kyad was probably off finding someone else to bestow his overprotective tendencies on. Maybe a nice mare that he could fall hopelessly in love with…. Or stallion. Lori wasn’t the type to judge.

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:29 pm
"Then..." Vyrikyr started slowly, attempting to gather her thoughts. "Why aren't you out there trying to find a girl or guy for you? You know, make sure this whole 'eternal happiness' thing actually works out. I mean, I've seen it works out fine for my parents and my aunt, but some others it doesn't go so well. I mean, I've seen some cases where things get Really bad. It turns out pretty ugly for all involved. So before you try pushing this agenda blindly, why don't you at least try a run through or two for yourself, you know, make sure everything actually works out alright." She pawed the ground as she finished her statement and had to acknowledge at least to herself that she could be happy, probably, with someone special in her life. But that individual had to be pretty amazing before she would even consider the idea.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:41 pm
He considered what she said for a moment. It wasn’t the first time he was asked to do that. He had even considered doing exactly what was suggested. She was right about some romances ending in disasters. But then, some of them actually ended well. So why wasn’t he looking for romance of his own? Finally, he smiled blindingly at her. “You don’t like me,” he stated, as though that was the most obvious thing in the world, and to him, it was. “I irritate you, yes?”  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:19 pm
"You are extremely irritating," she blurted before she could stop herself. With a slightly notified look she added, "But maybe I just prefer the strong, silent type..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:27 pm
“Ah! A type!” Lori beamed. “Progress! The strong silent type certainly does seem to rather popular.” He mused on that for several moments, completely ignoring the comment about him being irritating. He was fairly certain that they had already established that she didn’t like him, and that he was rather accustomed to that sort of opinion. Or perhaps he had just read into it and then dismissed it. He wasn’t certain, and as it wasn’t a particularly lovely thought, he dismissed it as unimportant. What WAS important was to find this lovely mare a strong and silent type that she would view as a good partner. Ah, but another question came up. “Forgive me, lovely one, but did we establish if your tastes run toward mares or stallions? I’m afraid I can’t recall… we’ve gone over so many things… or maybe that was all in my own head.” Hm. Perhaps he should do something about that. He was far too young for his memory to be going.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:30 pm
"Now I had thought we had established that You were taking a break from match making until you've found at least one or two matches for yourself," Vyrikyr said firmly. "And just for the record, I am Not one. So now you have a new goal - find yourself a lovely match, mare, stallion, something in between - I don't care. But you go figure it out."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:50 pm
“Ah, my memory may be going, but that I remember quite clearly,” Lori said, with a hint of forced cheer. “It is not in my future to be matched up with anyone. Really, my dear, you’ve met me. You’ve spoken to me. You have a very low opinion of me. What makes you think that anyone else would feel differently? Oh, there’s my brother, of course. Spirits love the dear. He tries, he really does. But he can only do so much. No, no, I’d much rather focus on your love life. I’ve made many a successful match, I promise you.”  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:27 pm
"Coward," she said bluntly, bristling even more than before. "You're not willing to go into the fray yourself, but you'll throw in anyone else you come across? That's low. I wouldn't ask anyone to run a race I was unwilling to run myself or go on a journey that I would not undertake on my own - I would ask no one to take on a risk I was unwilling to take for myself, but that's Exactly what you're doing." Vyrikyr had learned from a young age that you treated others as you would be treated, you don't take advantage of others and you don't ask anyone to do something you wouldn't do for yourself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:32 pm
He sighed heavily and the ever present smile faded away. She wasn't going to let this drop, no matter what he said or did. Usually, he was able to distract his conversation partners.Usually, they gave up when he made it clear he had no intention of elaborating. But that clearly wasn't going to be the case here. So he said, as simply as he could. "My dear, just because I do not have a significant other in my life NOW does not mean that I never did." He waited patiently for the barrage of assumptions or questions that would undoubtedly follow.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:58 pm
Vyrikyr raised an eyebrow at the stallion, "I gather it didn't go so well. You get up the courage to try again yet?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff