Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:53 pm
"Then you've never wished for a companion to share your time with? You've never felt lonely?" he asked, disbelievingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:10 pm
"I've been a little busy lately," she said briskly. "My training, spending time with my sister, hanging out with my Aunt..."  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:23 pm
"You're never too busy for love!" he said grandly with a dramatic toss of his mane. "The right stallion will complement your activities and lighten your load, if you're truly so overwhelmed..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:10 pm
Vyrikyr rolled her eyes and started stalking away. This guy was clearly crazy. She really felt like telling him so. "You Are Crazy!" she called over her shoulder.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:22 pm
He laughed, following her easily. "You are not the first to have told me that."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:11 pm
Vyrikyr skidded to a stop, "What?" She turned on him in shock, "Y-you know you're crazy then? Why on earth do you keep carrying on then?"  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:20 pm
"Because it makes me happy," he smiled. "Why should I give others the power to alter my behavior when I am perfect the way I am?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:32 pm
"Perfect, huh?" she questioned wryly. "And modest too, right?"  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:45 pm
"Modest? Bah! Modest is just another word for self conscious," he grinned. "I have been accused of many things, modest is not one of them."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:39 pm
"Yeah, big shocker there," she muttered, noting to herself it was also a shocker his nose was so straight. With how he was carrying on she couldn't believe no one had socked him in the nose yet. Thoughts like those were why her papa said she'd never find a lifemate. That didn't exactly discourage her.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:47 am
"Which brings us back to the original topic, a partner worthy of your magnificence." At least, that had been the original topic for him, and really the only one of interest.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:27 pm
"No," Vyrikyr answered flatly. This tune of his was getting old.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:11 am
“No?” he repeated, confused. “No it doesn’t bring us back? No you don’t wish to talk about this? No… pumpernickels on parsnips? I’m sorry, I’m not certain what ‘no’ could be referring to. It could mean so many things.” Though he suspected it had more to do with the train of conversation than anything else. But still, that left such a wide variety of possibilities to disagree to. He hadn’t asked a question, so she couldn’t have been answering one. Unless maybe she was? Had he asked something without even realizing it? Or maybe she heard voices? Oh, dear. That could complicate things. Or make them more interesting, he supposed, depending on how one looked at it. He choose to look at it as more interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:26 am
"On a slightly related note, has anyone ever expressed a strong desire to punch you in the nose?" she asked before she realized what had come out of her mouth. Okay, she had to admit vocalizing that was a bit ruder than she normally allowed. But this guy and his incessant rambling was Seriously getting on her Nerves. Every last one. Seriously? How could someone be this shallow and survive? One of these days he was going to try pulling this line on some short tempered kalona or just plain bad tempered skinwalker and then where would he be? Actually, she could imagine just where he would be....6 feet under. "Reading people really isn't one of your strong points, is it?" she mumbled shaking her head in disgust, partially with him, partially with her own behavior.

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:23 pm
“I have been threatened before,” Lori confirmed brightly. “And several have even followed through on said threats. It’s sad, really, how violent some creatures can be. Alas, no everyone appreciates my… charms.” That was why his brother had always chased after him. Kyad’s protective streak had been cut and honed on Lori’s blatant disregard for his own safety. He smiled fondly as he thought of his twin brother, off relaxing now that he didn’t have to protect his wayward little brother. Though… knowing Kyad… he was probably off finding someone else to stress over. Hmm… He would have to track Kyad down and see about hooking him up with a sweet, dainty mare. Or maybe a fragile stallion. Or children… he could probably find a few orphaned baskets. Sadly enough, those seemed to be a dime a dozen. Poor little foals…  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff