Submit

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:15 pm
PRP between Lorimer Encantadors (Divena) and Vyrikyr Taerdos (Angelique DelaMort)

User Image Vyrikyr flapped her wings around, carrying her easily over the treetops, the greenery blanketing the land all the way to the horizon. Today was an easy day, no training or races with Aunt Sonja or extreme tag with her siblings (even though her siblings weren't nearly as extreme as she thought they should have been). Just her and the open sky. She'd been straying further and further away from her family's lands each day for the last few months. It was almost as if she was searching for something. What it was she, of course, had no clue. She just felt something almost like a compulsion pulling her closer and close to that horizon. Maybe it was the beauty of it, even now as the sun was just starting to rise in the sky and the moon was just a glint at the edge of the world. It was that glint in the west that she soared towards, quite carefree and ready to start a new day. She could only wonder what new adventures it would bring.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:50 pm
User Image He stood on the edge of a cliff, head held high as the wind blew through his curls, tossing them in a rather dashing fashion. His feathered cloak ruffled in time with the curls, only adding to the dashing image he presented. He was just... so... handsome. And he knew it. But what good was being so darn good looking when he had no one to appreciate his showmanship? It had been days since he had stumbled across a herd. Surely someone out there was in desperate need of his particular gifts...  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:01 pm
Vyrikyr dipped low almost skimming the tops of the trees with her hooves. She flew parallel to the looming cliffs that threatened to keep this part of the forest in shadows. While she loved to spend time in the forest under the heavy cover of the trees or in the open meadows the rocky cliffs served as almost a border line for her. She knew relative safety in this land but beyond that, that was the great adventure. Before she went out there and explored she was going to need a few more traveling companions. Even her father had Aunt Sonja when he started out (and her mother joined them soon after). She angled her wings and soared back up into the open blue - sometimes she thought she could almost touch the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:01 pm
Something glinted in the sky, catching his attention. He peered up at it curiously for a moment. Was that a bird? Or perhaps a winged soquili? He wondered what a soquili would be doing out so far in the wilderness. Perhaps there was a herd, or a flock, nearby? If there was, then surely his services could be required. If not… perhaps the lovely mare would be in need of company. A sixth sense told him that the creature soaring so high up was definitely female. That she would be lovely was simply a given. He had yet to meet a mare who wasn’t enchanting or lovely. Sometimes both. Granted, some wouldn’t agree with his assessments, but they were small minded folks who simply needed to have their hearts opened to the way of love! He watched the flying mare, waiting to see where she touched down. If she was a lone mare, he would keep her company. If she was part of a herd, then he could offer up his services. Either way, he needed to know where she’d land.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:02 pm
A sudden flash out of the corner of her eye caught Vyrikyr's attention. A brief turn of her head revealed it was a thin stream that ran from the base of the mountains through the forest. Feeling a little parched, Vyrikyr shifted her wings and soared down towards the stream. The fresh cool water from the mountains was always a refreshing treat and something she could only enjoy when she flew out this far.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:56 pm
Aha! He saw the colorful creature dive toward the ground. The river was that way, he knew. These lands had become very familiar to him. Yet another reason to move on soon. The land had gotten far too plain and predictable. With an embellished flip of his head that caused his perfectly spiraled curls to bounce energetically, he started off for the river at a trot.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:10 pm
Vyrikyr landed lightly near the water and stretched her wings out a bit before folding them back nearly along her flanks. She glanced around casually as she approached the stream just to see if there were any other soquili in the area. Watering holes were typically gathering places for local soquili and wildlife but it looked like most of those were probably still asleep and it was just her this morning. She bent her head down and drank deep from the cool waters.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:20 pm
When he reached the river, he slowed to a casual walk, following its path upstream until he stumbled upon a true vision of loveliness. Now, Lori was never one to lurk in silence, especially when there was a damsel in desperate need for his services. A quick glance around showed him the she was indeed someone who needed his help. He couldn't see a single friend or lover nearby. Such a sight was an atrocity.

He stepped forward right into a moonbeam that quite nicely spotlighted him. "Such a lovely sight! But pray, my lady, tell me you are not alone," he said.

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:30 pm
Vyrikyr turned and faced the stranger who'd just spoken up, "What does it matter if I'm alone or not?" She eyed the stallion critically and though the sharp talons on his feet did seem slightly threatening, his overall appearance didn't scream "threat" so she only stretched her wings slightly. If he said anything she didn't like she'd take off and he'd never catch her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:20 pm
"One so beautiful as yourself certainly must have a partner or a herd somewhere!" He explained dramatically. "For you to be alone... it simply cannot be!"  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:36 pm
"Why not?" she demanded wrinkling her nose. Vyrikyr really didn't respond well to being told what she could and couldn't do. It was why she was the bane of her poor father's life. But she wasn't a filly anymore and she didn't take well to anyone telling her what to do. "I do just fine on my own, thank you very much."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:45 pm
"There's a large gap between doing just fine and flourishing. Such a charming lady as yourself... you deserve love! A partner! Someone to admire you for the glorious wonder that you clearly are!"  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:34 pm
Vyrikyr snorted, "To be admired? That sounds pretty boring." She shook her head, "No, no, no - if you're talking about romantic partners, at least I think that's what you're talking about. I'm not looking for some self-absorbed stallion looking for a trophy to strut around with. I want...I want something else!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:38 pm
He tilted his head, confused. "One can be admired for more than their appearance, my dear. One can be admired for their courage, their intelligence, their tenacity, all things you clearly have in spades. You deserve more than to be a trophy mate."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:52 pm
"Yeah...." Vyrikyr agreed slowly. "That's exactly what I'm saying. I mean, come on..." she huffed running out of steam. "But I still don't need anyone to admire me."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff