Reply [RP archives, logs, events, Etc. ]... // Stories and Their Telling
<P> Person! (Kyr & Kisten) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ceedabear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:30 pm
Kyrie was out in the gardens of her home standing before the 'nest' she had been constructing before she had plumed into a young goddess. She still liked it, she decided. The wigwam styled nest made of branches, twigs, reeds, and feathers warmed her heart. It looked cozy and the added sparkling trinkets were just a bonus. It would be a good place to have for moments of solitude. Fluffing her feathers with pride, her blue eyes were drawn up to the flawless sky. In the nearby trees, she could hear her brethren cawing to one another. Taking a deep breath, she picked up the metal basket that she had also turned into a nest, though a much smaller one for a precious little thing. Lifting it so the base was at her eye level, she gently petted the small magpie resting within.

"Are you ready to learn how to fly Maggie?" she smiled at her young charge. In truth, she was not entirely sure how she was going to teach her, but she hoped that she could. Infinity always looked as if she enjoyed her time soaring high above the gardens. Surely Maggie would too. Letting the small bird nuzzle her much larger beak, she carried her out from under the trees and into an open space. "Don't be scared." she told her as she set the basket down and crouched down beside it to urge her into her hands.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:45 am
Things were still odd, Kisten doubt that anything would ever be consider normal again, but they were better. Sort of. He was finding work, had a myriad of new things to exclaim over and at the very least, he wasn't bored. He did need to shave sometime soon though, his skull was getting covered in a stubble of pink ruining the clean look of his mohawk to a not quite faux one. It looked untidy, so next on the list of things needed was a razor and mirror.

He sighed and wandered the gardens of the Pantheon. It had become a sort of home, something familiar. Serene... yeah, that was the word he was looking for.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

ceedabear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:52 am
Shaddaling

Maggie had just settled herself in her surrogate mother's hands when something bright caught Kyrie's wayward eye. It didn't matter how dark or gloomy a day might be, if there was something bright or shimmery around, she would certainly be the first to notice it. Tilting her head a bit, she was surprised to see that the something bright was actually a being. She had not seen a being that looked like this one before, but unusual was pretty much usual in her world. Still, a new face was exciting. Perhaps they would be friendly like Elora or Graft. She knew by feel they were not divine like she and her family were, and that, in itself, was something novel to her.

"Hello!" she projected her silent voice over to the new person. "What is your name?" she asked as she petted Maggie's soft head feathers.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:12 pm
Kisten jerked his attention from the flowers that caught his attention and blinked, shifting slightly. That... okay, no he hadn't imagined it. Kisten paused, looking out, shoving his hands in the sleeves of his orange tunic. "Kisten, it is a pleasure to meet you?"

He hadn't seen anyone yet, and was a bit confused of where the voice was coming from. He ran his fingers through his hair, shuffling his sandals slightly on the ground.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

ceedabear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:12 pm
Shaddaling

Kyrie watched the person glance around uncertainly. Looking down at Maggie, her eyes filled with a little smile and she scratched her gently under her beak.
"Behind you," she informed him. Lifting her head proudly, she fluffed her black feathers and set Maggie onto her shoulder. "I'm Kyrie. It's nice to meet you Kisten," she declared pleasantly as she moved towards him, her feathered arm outstretched in a show of greeting. "Are you the one who Mama saved?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:00 pm
What.. ooh, ooh my. Kisten blinked up at Kyrie, the bird, the feathers, the rather wicked beak. Okay, that was different. He smiled politely and nodded. "If your mama is the lovely Cosine, then she did help me out. I am rather thankful for her. You are brilliant." Feathers and delicate and underboobs and a voice in his head.

Cosine was so human in appearance, Kyrie was beyond anything he knew.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

ceedabear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:50 pm
Shaddaling

Again Kyrie puffed her feathers proudly as he said her mother's name and she dipped her head slightly in an affirmative nod.
"Yes. Cosine is my mother," she replied and tilted her head slightly at the compliment he paid her. That was something new. Of course her family were very complimentary and loving, but this felt different coming from a new stranger. In truth, he was the first person beyond her family to see her in her new form. With her eyes sparkling with a smile, she dipped her head again to him.

"Thank you. You are a very pretty shade of blue. My father and brother are blue, but not nearly as blue as you," she mused as she took him in. "Where are you from?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:35 am
Feathers puff up, they move, holy granola and that was awesome. Kisten knew feathers moved, Ashes had a boyfriend harem and one was a pink flamingo and he had feathers. Just, not like this. Awesome.

"Ooh, thank you. I like it and sort of don't. It makes it difficult to color coordinate." Kisten shrugged, relaxed. Everyone and their grandma commented about his skin. "The Carmine, it a club I work at.... but it probably the best answer to that question."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

ceedabear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:46 pm
Shaddaling

Kyrie tilted her head to the side a little as he said he both liked his color and he didn't. She was not entirely certain of what he meant about color coordination. Her mother and sister were not overly girly and clothes were more of an accessory than necessity. Plus, she was still borrowing her mother's clothes and had yet to have a chance to exercise her own vanities. As he answered her question, she glanced to Maggie on her shoulder. Reaching up she gently petted her magpie friend and tried very hard to understand him. She was not overly sure of what a club was, but that just meant she would have to find out.

"What do you mean 'a club'?" she asked with interest. "What is a club? What do you do there to work?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:58 pm
"You never, do they even have clubs here." Kisten ponder over how to explain the idea. "A club, besides being a wooden baton you smack people with, tends to be a building where you meet up with people of like interests. It tends to have music and drinks and a lot of lights and special effects like smoke."

"And then there are clubs that have a more... hmm, intimate setting. They might have live entertainment, and then their is the Carmine... which is a bit between the two but also more promiscuous? Is that the word I want?"

"Anyhow, I danced there, and most of the time the dance involved me taking up my clothing for other's entertainment. Or in very skimpy clothes. Did some bar tending and worked the waitstaff a bit. I wanted to be a professional ballet dancer." He still did.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

ceedabear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:22 am
Shaddaling

Kyrie listened with rapt attention as he explained what a club was. It sounded exciting. She rather liked music and flashing lights. As he went on, her blue eyes filled with renewed curiosity. She did not know what he meant by promiscuous. Perhaps she'd ask her mother about it later.

"So... you like to dance? And when you dance you take your clothes off?" she asked and gave his attire a cursory glance. "Why is that entertaining?" It seemed a silly thing to her. You would spend all of that time figuring out what to wear to look good, only to take it off. The whole concept seemed odd to her. She liked her accessories. She would not want to take them off. "What's a ballet dancer?" she asked with a bit of a smile. She wondered if they took their clothes off too. She really had never heard of such things.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:00 am
"It's sexual, taking your clothes off in front of people. It also pays well." Kisten paused and slowly took off his sandals, he couldn't do anything in them. "Ballet is a more formal dance then erotic, which is the one where you strip or gyrate or an number of sexual acts in the movement. Ballet is more of a stage dance that has rules and set moves."

Kisten breathed slowly and shifted into first position, hands on his waist and heels together and seamlessly shifted from second to fifth, open, arms raise, close, arm up, shift and arm at waist, shift and both above. "It is ... beautiful, graceful, but it takes years to learn."

"Arabesques are a beginners move." He shifted, balancing easily on on foot, the other held high and straight behind him, back curved, and arms reaching, one forward, one back. "First, second." A shift of arms, and a turn. "And third," both arms forward at falling heights, and back down into a Plie and up.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

ceedabear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:12 am
Shaddaling

Again he spoke using words she was unfamiliar with and his explanation was about as clear as mud to her. But for the sake of not looking like a fool, she kept her beak shut about it and decided she would indeed be asking her mother about some of what he was telling her. As he went on to explain ballet, she watched with open eyed amazement as he demonstrated exactly what he meant. When she danced with her brother and sister, they had no rules. They just did what felt natural. But this, this was so very different and beautiful, she thought.

"You look like a bird when it flies," she mused with a note of excitement. "I'm trying to teach Maggie how to fly, though I'm not very sure how to do it. Why don't you ballet dance all the time?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:23 am
"Can you fly?" He asked, paused as if to apologized and decided it was a warranted question. She was talking in his mind. He could ask if he had more mojo. "I'm not sure, I always took it that birds fly from instinct, at lot of ungainly flapping and jumping and they start fluttering." He jumped, fluttering his arms and landed. "I wouldn't be really good at teaching a bird to fly."

He winced slightly and sighed. "I need money to buy things, like food, clothes, pay for my apartment. I never managed to called when I auditioned for ballet." Kisten wasn't horribly surprised at that. He was blue, most of the caste was not. He stood out. Standing out in erotic was good, standing out in ballet when you weren't the main dancers. Not so much. "I like erotic dancing as well and all the other forms."

"So, what about you. I know you are a goddess, but of what?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

ceedabear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:49 am
Kyrie laughed a little at his question and tilted her head up towards the sky.
"No. I can't fly. I don't have proper wings," she explained as she held her arms out for him to see. The feathers there had grown much longer and thicker since her growth, but they were still not strong enough to hold her up in flight. She secretly had tried. "My daddy can fly. He has amazing wings that are hard to see. Momma has wings, but she doesn't fly. I don't think she's ever tried to, she mused, clearly warming up to the subject. Laughing a little more as he demonstrated his attempt at mimicking a baby bird, she nodded in agreement. It did look like that, but there was so much more to it than that. She had watched the other birds teach their young.

"Oh. I'm sorry," she said softly as he explained why he didn't ballet dance all of the time. It was clear it meant a lot to him. She was slightly sad that he didn't get to do what he wanted. His next question drew a small smile from her and she held her arms out a bit.

"I would think it would be a little obvious," she joked. "I am Omen on Wing, the goddess of Crows. Would you like to meet them?"

[RP archives, logs, events, Etc. ]... // Stories and Their Telling

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff